Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6293417 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (2260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by archdon: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
vanvinci:
[color=#990000][/color]

Are you certain about nosdra? Morning all. Please, can someone categorize NOSDRA (Nigerian oil spill detection and response agency) under these: Salary Parastatal or Agency or Ministry Contiss, etc. And if the workers in HQ in Abuja collect the same salary with those at the zonal offices in Lagos, PH, etc.
It's like u wished they get paid more.
Someone promised u a job there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by archdon: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
vanvinci:
[color=#990000][/color]

Are you certain about nosdra?
Morning all. Please, can someone categorize NOSDRA
(Nigerian oil spill detection and response agency)
under these:
Salary
Parastatal or Agency or Ministry
Contiss, etc.
And if the workers in HQ in Abuja collect the same
salary with those at the zonal offices in Lagos, PH, etc.

Did someone promise u a job there?

It depends on what u do for them if u're an Engineer for instance u get more than an Admin officer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jennystyle(f): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please how much does nigeria immigration and faan pay BSc graduates level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mekyno(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jennystyle:
Please how much does nigeria immigration and faan pay BSc graduates level 8
immigratn salary high pass faan own by lyk 40/50k.
As u dey enta, i dey ur wings....lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vanvinci(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
archdon:

Did someone promise u a job there?

It depends on what u do for them if u're an Engineer for instance u get more than an Admin officer

Nah. I wasn't promised a job there, but I think I have some chances of getting in. So, trying to figure out if the pay is going to cover the cost of living, and probably remain a little savings.

And yes, I'm an engineer... B. Eng, though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Any1 with an idea of how much they pay staffs at nigeria's shippers council? Level 8 and level 9
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igjeneral: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!
Please somebody should help me the salary of ihvn (Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pls any idea on NUC pay for Graduates (entry level)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
lamash:
Any1 with an idea of how much they pay staffs at nigeria's shippers council? Level 8 and level 9
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayquesamz: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
please How much does the National Bureau of Statistics in Abuja pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wewewewe: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
@jayquesamz= level 8 something around 87k. I sent a message to ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=lamash post=48130173][/quote]7
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote]He added that the 29 Enijie's including the Onojie of Opoji unanimously endorsed the candidacy of Ize Iyamu, and they still stand by that decision[quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayquesamz: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thanks for the info . Do you know if there are allowances after this
wewewewe:
@jayquesamz= level 8 something around 87k. I sent a message to ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
lamash:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pakon: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2016
What about NDDC? are they not federal parastal or there is no one with info abt their pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by raheema4u(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning everyone. It's a Monday again, its comes with a lot of hope and dreams waiting to be realize. I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Second Class (Hons) Upper Division. Currently pursuing my Masters in Engineering Electrical Power and Machine. I need a kindhearted person to come to my aid in securing a job. I do sell data but the recent price from the Telecom company have is really made the business unfriendly. My mother is diabetic and hypertensive, I feel ashamed of myself for not having enough to look after her like she truly deserve. I am hopeful that there is someone out there that could be of help to me. The internet is powerful, please my guiding angel come to my aid.

Please I can be reached via email: rahimayakubu@gmail.com or 08066798025.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EzraShaba: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Any idea about take home pay for INEC,FMBN and National Population Commission and is there any allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phlexy2k13(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2016
EzraShaba:
Any idea about take home pay for INEC,FMBN and National Population Commission and is there any allowance?
the pay of INEC and NPC is manageable but FMBN is okay.Is any replacement going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkanyawee: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please can some tell me how much EFCC its new entry staffs (SSCE, DIPLOMA and GRADUATE Cadres), it is good for prospectives candidates to know what awaits them as there take home every month.. Please try and contribute with confirmed information regarding the salaries..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by busorlah: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please how much is being paid for entry level bsc. at federal naval secondary school for teachers. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkhorizon: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
175:
Pls who knows what a B.Eng holder at Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) takes home?

. . .and a B.Eng holder at National Space Research Development Agency (NASRDA) takes home too.

It's urgent pls people!!!!!
all things beign equal sir,those 2 agencies are to recruit more physicists than engineers. But u know,na Naija we dey.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls someone should tell me wat TETFUND pays new entrants, level 8. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaz(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2016
how much does FIRS pay?

Also, which is more important in the salary grade; 5 years of experience or ICAN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2016
jaz:
how much does FIRS pay?

Also, which is more important in the salary grade; 5 years of experience or ICAN
level8 = 140k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
dahaz:

level8 = 140k
So wrong..firs entry level starts from level 10 and downwards..I don't know the salary though..but I'm very sure it starts from level 10 officer 2

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by princely83(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
IHate9ja1:

What are u doing here?
As at 2014. NLng was 650k for entry level graduates. Don't really know now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Hafsat24:

So wrong..firs entry level starts from level 10 and downwards..I don't know the salary though..but I'm very sure it starts from level 10 officer 2
Do you work in firs?
you know their grade code but don't know their entry level salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doyin400l(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria youth wake up, try and be self reliant.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
dahaz:

Do you work in firs?
you know their grade code but don't know their entry level salary?

I don't need to work there to know..but since you really must know how I know..my hubby used to work there.. smiley..are you happy now..and I can't quote the salary on his employment letter because that was 4years ago..and it may have been reviewed..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hafsat24:

I don't need to work there to know..but since you really must know how I know..my hubby used to work there.. smiley..are you happy now..and I can't quote the salary on his employment letter because that was 4years ago..and it may have been reviewed..
Ah! so you people are the ones eating up government money abi. make una they remember us oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
dahaz:

Ah! so you people are the ones eating up government money abi. make una they remember us oo

Note: I said 'used to' smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (2260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mikailu, Nayadee, MessiisGoat, Sweetboy96, dayo2hot, Prince806(m), Swagsultan1(m), Macbenb13(m), StepGodfather, Loneranger59, dareh85, simeon77(m), Chaossima, HolyMalaam and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.