Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265556 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hafsat24:

Note: I said 'used to' smiley
oh! he used to to work in FIRS but but now works in NNPC. Chai there is God ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by veeramoore(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen.. No one knows the net salary of efcc staffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
dahaz:

oh! he used to to work in FIRS but but now works in NNPC. Chai there is God ooo
cheesy you're some'n else.. Anyways im also a job seeker..I pray firs favours us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hafsat24:

cheesy you're some'n else.. Anyways im also a job seeker..I pray firs favours us
your hubby might still know one or two contact since he was there before which might give you an upper hand.

may Almighty Allah grants us favour in what we seek.ameen

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
dahaz:

your hubby might still know one or two contact since he was there before which might give you an upper hand.

may Almighty Allah grants us favour in what we seek.ameen

I wish..getting in there is no childs play.. We pray for the best sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hafsat24:

I wish..getting in there is no childs play.. We pray for the best sha

Monday here we come..we will get there insha allah @Hafsat24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
lamash:

Monday here we come..we will get there insha allah @Hafsat24

Ameen in shaa Allah

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 1:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Hafsat24:

Ameen in shaa Allah

link is out ..goodluck to us all

https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng/default.aspx

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hafsat24(f): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2016
lamash:

link is out ..goodluck to us all

https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng/default.aspx

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biyotifullme: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please how do register for the FIRS job without my NYSC discharge certificate? I am still a corper, albeit I'm passing out October 5th this year. Please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bioduneberry(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pls who knows how much Unilever pays field sales officers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PascalJ(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Pls any idea on NUC pay for Graduates (entry level)
@Oluwabusobomi, did u apply for NUC? I also applied. Any good news. Please in case u hear anything, call me on 08167846370
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
princely83:

As at 2014. NLng was 650k for entry level graduates. Don't really know now
Baba God bless me abeg

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaskulboy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kollykolly: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Profitcost:
GA 92k, Assist lect with m.sc 110-120k no allowance. Very poor
How much does Lecturer I & II earn in federal universities? Also, I want to know the take home for newly established Nigerian Credit system and Agricultural financing (NIRSAL) an arm of CBN pays for senior managers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DirtyGold: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Hi guys, please who has an informed idea of how much Ministry of Foreign Affairs graduates on Foreign Service Officer VIII, Grade Level 08 earn as take home monthly?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daniel2338(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
pls any idea on hw much DPR pay their personnel/admin assistant (diploma)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
What is the salary of entry level officer in NEPC NigeriaExportPromotionCouncil. Tanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Please what is the entry-level Salary for NCAC= National Council of Art and Culture?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaT1(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
tq0074u:

Nimasa is 240k basic for entry level

Nimasa is abt 170K level 8. My friend works there. Level 9 190K, level 10 220K, level 12 is 260k....they have some other allowances sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DirtyGold: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
DirtyGold:
Hi guys, please who has an informed idea of how much Ministry of Foreign Affairs graduates on Foreign Service Officer VIII, Grade Level 08 earn as take home monthly?
Nobody has an idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
omo17:
What is the salary of entry level officer in NEPC NigeriaExportPromotionCouncil. Tanks

Any idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrwise016: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Who knws d salary package, allowances and other benefits of Energy commission of Nigeria(ECN) as an entry level Engineer shd pls help me wt it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emasel(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Who knows the pay package of NERC, they seem to be the biggest boys in the electricity industry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lekewatt(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please, any idea on d take home of boys scouts, boys brigade and peace corp entry level? Una just gather here dey give some lazy ass hopes with those assumed salaries. Cant stop laffing grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abnot: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
So I know someone on level 8 at nimasa who claims his salary + allowances is about 7M per annum. I doubt that in as much as I know NIMASA has a good pay structure but can someone help me confirm? Even an NDIC employee claims to be earning 6M + per annum(he has an MSc though). What are the current figures for these agancies?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by osobase01(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2016
who knows the salary for NRC Nigeria railway corporation cos dey will soon be recruiting as well.....anybody knows it...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussyk: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Any idea on the office of the Vice president ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nduwin(f): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Who knows d take home package for level 8 officer with raw materials research and development council (RMRDC)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mysolkenny: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
pls what is the salary for B.Sc graduate teaching in Secondary School with Ogun State Government ? l need answer pls pls pls!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TEEKAY2000: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hussyk:
Any idea on the office of the Vice president ?
Lol....you wan go join them for Aso Rock?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umt13(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
pls what of EFCC OND Holder??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZARAMITE(m), Hueyreckless0007, KpagoGIN(m), Biokana(m), Ifex93(m), tyinfinity, Daklo and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.