Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity (27418 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Dolypson04(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Virginit is precious but I would rather marry a good non-virgin as a wife than knot tie with a virgin without character
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Jazzgreen(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Celibate till im maried. A felo virgin or ain't ge'in maried at all. Konji na bastard and i dnt rol wit bastards.
#team_virgin
It pays 2 be pure
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by oracle009(m): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Humaam:
That is great. Muslims are already trained for this; they are the most critical sect when it comes to sex line, they are not only asked to refrain from those things that bring sexual sensation; they are also given the tips on how to avoid them, fight them and overcome them, all in their holly book, Quran. they are well immune against those things, they need not to seek people's idea; their Quran is enough for them except those who are Muslims by chance and not by choice. their attire, the way they dress is enough a testification to the assertion..
like finding Four (4) legs under an hijab abi? I wonder wu own d oda two (2)). Btw, no pun intended, so, no bomb me
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by 3plestar(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
to me its just one principles..not all these statement

its "ALL ABOUT GODS GRACE"
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by stanconnect(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
englishmart:
don't call it crap my friend. LOL
In nairaland best threads don't make front-page.
The naivety of our mods is abhorrent embarassed

I just noticed that..and it's not encouraging @ all..they should stop being biased and give every person an equall opportunity..or is Nairaland also being politicised ni?
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by pseudonomer: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
A woman’s worth lies within her heart, beliefs and character... Not in her virginity...
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by daffygal76: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2014
Nyc 1
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by yorke1: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2014
I wish i red this years back but its too late wink
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by talk2chichi: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Well done my brother, thanks for this great post, it really educating, I have just learnt so many things from your post, I advice every singles to read this post. Once again thank you for your wonderful post.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by ffo(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
THANKS FOR THIS POST. I MARRIED MY WIFE A VIRGIN AND IM PROUD OF IT. IT REALLY HELP BOTH OF US. WE WAITED TILL THE WEDDING NIGHT.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by ladej(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
very easy

just close your legs
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by internetpo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
great post . \thanks for sharing.

#teamvirgin too. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Father’s Wife (18+) / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.