Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity (27394 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Rapsainot(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahaha lwkmd lmao lolxxxx roflmao.. Laf wan tear my belle oooo
wetin dey surprise you? She might be a primary, secondary or tertiary virgin. grin
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Juliaann(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
maybe because you are too beautiful and logical. tongue that's if you are the one in your dp. cheesy
Thanks

wink
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by priscaoge(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol. You getting it twisted, I didn't say the thread was a celeb thread o - I can't remember what it was on now...but i think you should remember better. You suppose support her na - she's ya e-buddy or you probably like the thread sef

Lmao @aunty kachi
Oya sorry. If I don't use you for example who would I use?

naijaboiy:

is it not the same me that was defending priscaoge's thread about 'who wore it better'
When some nitwits were complaining angry
Now you accuse me embarassed

Una well Done oooo. As I no dey around una carry me de drink pammy and isiewu abi undecided undecided undecided

*Continues to break my Egusi* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by kristen12(f): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Lalasticlala your people don use argument full thread and the argument Ωo even be untop topic na anoda tin and its not good Иα. 3pgs gone and there are few comments that are related to the topic. Tell them to stop the mumu front page argument make person read beta comment.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2014
kristen12:
Lalasticlala your people don use argument full thread and the argument Ωo even be untop topic na anoda tin and its not good Иα. 3pgs gone and there are few comments that are related to the topic. Tell them to stop the mumu front page argument make person read beta comment.

I tire my sista. O
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by TroubleMaker01(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:

What's a virgin doing in a relationship@OP.

do u mean a virgin should nt be in a relationship
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Tallesty1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
TroubleMaker01:
do u mean a virgin should nt be in a relationship
It is a question
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by daveP(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

** I know this epistle will make FP**
Make una dey look ooooo
when i the 1st 3manner of quotes, i ignore it. Why do you like quoting long posts. This is the 14th ive seen .

The 2much must be2lil pls.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by nekede11(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
It can work,just try it
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
what of me wey b secondary virgin, does this article also apply to me?
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
daveP:
when i the 1st 3manner of quotes, i ignore it. Why do you like quoting long posts. This is the 14th ive seen .

The 2much must be2lil pls.
I don't rili get u broda
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Taleeysun(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
don't call it crap my friend. LOL
In nairaland best threads don't make front-page.
The naivety of our mods is abhorrent embarassed
What do you expect when we don't have virgin mods. Even farano sef is not a virgin.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by kkkofi: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thank you
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Missmossy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice tips anyway cool

2 Likes

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by bustyhelen(f): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Nice tips anyway cool

I enjoyed every bit of the article
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
kkkofi:
Thank you

welcome
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Missmossy(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
bustyhelen:

I enjoyed every bit of the article
Same here.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
lalasticlala we now know you are a virgin lol who is also obsessed with virgins, i wonder how the night will be with two virgins. grin grin
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by englishmart(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

What do you expect when we don't have virgin mods. Even farano sef is not a virgin.
and if she is
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by jmoore(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
rokiatu:
lalasticlala we now know you are a virgin lol who is also obsessed with virgins, i wonder how the night will be with two virgins. grin grin
Sex is an instinct not rocket science, just like bre@st sucking. A newborn baby needs no tutorial on how to suck her mom's bre@sts. Two virgins on their wedding night got not problem at all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
and if she is
Make my breas.t fall.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
rokiatu:

hahahahahahahaha lol lwkmh. rokiatu u 2 4ny
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Nice one OP. I think this applies to the guys too.
Are you a virgin?
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Baddo101(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Am still a virgin and I have been doing all of thatcry
If i hear u talk am again.. I go.....Lolz.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Liamm(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
..... Most of these people sef fit make those wey don lose their virginity commit suicide sef....
you just told us your problem here. grin

peace
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Liamm(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
.... that's if you are the one in your dp. cheesy
lol. This really cracked my ribs.. grin
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by maxism2: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
OP, Wish i had seen dis post earlier, i would hav kept myself 4 my future wife. wel i wil keep it 4 my kids 2 learn 4rm. but even though i no b virgn i wil mary a virgn . i c dat in my dreams
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by maxism2: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
diksucker:
OP thanx for this, I have learnt one or 2 things on how to keep my virginity intact.
lol. a virgn wit such an eroticc moniker? u r probably a sec virgn or at best, a tecnical virgn
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by diksucker(f): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
maxism2:
lol. a virgn wit such an eroticc moniker? u r probably a sec virgn or at best, a tecnical virgn
I'm a primary vgn. 4get d moniker. am a 32 yr old v
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by braintext(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
If you think that being a virgin is easy, then try to be a virgin like me
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by montestic(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Nice 1. let me show it to my 22 yr old virgn sista

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.