Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity (27413 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
ellechrystal:

Meaning ur not a virgin.... grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Misogynist2014(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm glad you noticed it too
Abi o! The tin tire me, no be small.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by TonYzeallY(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aare2050:
Yeeeeeeeee
I no fit read all this, not this evening, I just don't have the apetitem someone should summarize it in 5 luines for me.
Hit like if you also need the summary
Let ur 12yrs old GF mature before u disvirgin her...i stil de France
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
prince3009:
I'd like to say something, i think the issue of this virginity is being overrated in this country. i am not against morality but for crying out loud, the fact that you are a virgin or not does not determine whether you will have a happy and successful marriage neither is it a guarantee that you will go to heaven after you die. If you choose not to have sex till marriage, that is your own choice and it shpold be no one's business. Sex has to do with an emotional feeling backed up with hormonal changes and as we tend to mix with the opposite sex and get attracted to them sexually, nature will come into play. Just take a look at Number 2 of Principle 2 where the OP talks about "Technical Virginity" where engaging in substitute acts makes the person less chaste. THE THINKING OF SOME PEOPLE. This is the reason why we have ritualists and native doctors asking for the heads of "virgins" because the matter seems to be overflogged here in Nigeria. Virginity is only a mere status which does not, cannot and will never define the moral standing of any individual. AFTERALL, THERE ARE VIRGINS WHO ARE THIEVES.

Lastnote: The Ugandan House-help who physically assaulted and tortured that baby under her care could be a virgin

loll......ma nigga.......me understand u......bt dey are so incomparable......u cant compare the worth of a virgin to a deflowered gall......if a gal gets married deflowered and still sustains a hapi home.....trust... dey will always wish dat dey were marrid a virgin....cos it gives the marriage its real worth and it will be weelll embraced...

2 Likes

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
englishmart:
yeah but lala's threads are educating, informative and entertaining. The rewards for such threads is front-page.

Nobody gets paid for making front-page, therefore no need for the obsessions

I thought I was the only one thinking like this... FP is no award!

It is the relevancy of the information that puts smiles on my face and not the likes!
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Humaam:
That is great. Muslims are already trained for this; they are the most critical sect when it comes to sex line, they are not only asked to refrain from those things that bring sexual sensation; they are also given the tips on how to avoid them, fight them and overcome them, all in their holly book, Quran. they are well immune against those things, they need not to seek people's idea; their Quran is enough for them except those who are Muslims by chance and not by choice. their attire, the way they dress is enough a testification to the assertion..

lolll....u make me lafff........k....my elder bro is a womaniser nd i can say 99.9% of the galz are muslims...both by chance nd by choice.....nd nt ordinary muslims....dey are eleha......dose dah wear hijab nd cover all dier body....i asked y e was into dem.....e said they have the best structure nice colour soft texture nd dey ar d best wen it comes to dis tin we are talkin of.....bros #trustNOone
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
I understand you broda, I have made FP too and it added no kobo to my bank acc.. Just that most of these virgins and non virgins threads here and there tire person
Umm... But who forced you to click on a thread when u know u are tired of such things?? He wrote it for ppl who need it; and we're grateful...
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
lepasharon:
nairaland and dry topics these days.. undecided Im out *yawns*

Meaning...
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by makzeze: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
I was virgin at 31 until I got married. Trust me.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Waspy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
So much for what you practically crave and conceptualize in your mind and what you'll end up doing. Keeping ones virginity shld be a choice and not some dreadful, principle-laden, rule- binding, mind-bugging practice.

Virginity is overrated. Not that virgins are saints. Infact some prostitutes are better off
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by UnimkeAk(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
VIRGINS !!!!
Swerve meg griffins

grin
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think my virginty is growing back

I wuld be makin a post on how to grow ur virginity bk soon

2 Likes

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by oyomii(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanxxx OP. Really helpful.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by ifex370(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
oyomii:
Thanxxx OP. Really helpful.

hiii
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by dheolexaone(f): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Excuse me @writer...

Telling a virgin all this rules will end up divirgining her.
Jumping from Harry & Porter is just anoda s*x 001 exploration.

And who says virgins r not entitled to relationships?

All that matters is giving ur relationship a definition and knowing fully what ur decisions r.

I'm 23 while my boo is 25 and I can proudly say it anywhr dt our 4yrs in a relationship has bn S*X FREE.!

I still rep #TEAM_VIRGIN.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Juliaann:
Am still a virgin and I have been doing all of thatcry
Hmmmmmmmm good. With dis ur Shapely figure u tried
Thumbs up
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by IKJ66(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
a girl can Keep her virginity o,am not against that but is not the best for the male folks,learning through experience helps a lot so as to save the problem of "which hole to insert the stuff"coz no woman would be happy if not Satisfied on bed
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by dheolexaone(f): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Excuse me @writer...

Telling a virgin all this rules will end up divirgining her.
Jumping from Harry & Porter is just anoda s*x 001 exploration.

And who says virgins r not entitled to relationships?

All that matters is giving ur relationship a definition and knowing fully what ur decisions r.

I'm 23 while my boo is 25 and I can proudly say it anywhr dt our 4yrs in a relationship has bn S*X FREE.!

I still rep #TEAM_VIRGIN.
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by babyPromise(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
n wat apens if she gets raped on da process..:mmmm,
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by piagetskinner(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahaha lwkmd lmao lolxxxx roflmao.. Laf wan tear my belle oooo
Make e tear, MAke we c wetin dey inside the belle oo
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Iffffffy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by ellechrystal(f): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmmmmmmm good. With dis ur Shapely figure u tried
Thumbs up
N wrong english...R u sure that's her? Just saying o
*runs outta thread*
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by chonchoro(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
That's okay by me but vaginity without a character is equal to rubbish, there I will rather go 4 a disvagin with good manners Dan a nagging vagin
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by seangy4konji: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
whats d noise with virginity self?

Abeg make we hear word...if u like keep if you like dont keep...u deh craze ni

Dem deh tell small pikin not to touch fire
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by ellechrystal(f): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
seangy4konji:
whats d noise with virginity self?

Abeg make we hear word...if u like keep if you like dont keep...u deh craze ni

Dem deh tell small pikin not to touch fire

Tah meshionu. .
Virginity sweet o. Na because u Don blow open since . Na y u no go fit understand.
Calm down mehnnn
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by seangy4konji: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
I be wan abuse u but thank God say i open your profile and see ur picture i see say u fine,growing up and look like one of many sisters weh i get and i don send go university so softly with you...

I v been seeing virginity thread recently and dont know what d fuss is about...if u like keep am if u like no keep am..it no make u or girls weh deh Bleep holy so to me its just attention seeking from your age mates wen u carry am for head...

Make you v good evening.

PS...Whats sweet about being a virgin?

ellechrystal:

Tah meshionu. .
Virginity sweet o. Na because u Don blow open since . Na y u no go fit understand.
Calm down mehnnn
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by lolaluv1(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wear your old, worn grannie panties when you visit him. You wouldn't like anybody seeing that...tongue
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by ellechrystal(f): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
seangy4konji:
I be wan abuse u but thank God say i open your profile and see ur picture i see say u fine,growing up and look like one of many sisters weh i get and i don send go university so softly with you...

I v been seeing virginity thread recently and dont know what d fuss is about...if u like keep am if u like no keep am..it no make u or girls weh deh Bleep holy so to me its just attention seeking from your age mates wen u carry am for head...

Make you v good evening.

PS...Whats sweet about being a virgin?

Hahahaha no abuse me o. B4 I cry biko..Virginity is a personal thing. It makes u feel good. U don't feel used. U ve this thing of boldness that surrounds u expecially wen ur around some mouthy guys explaining how well they scattered other babes in bed.. its just a good feeling sha..
Thanks 4 saying am fine . grin
Am obviously a beautiful virgin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Juliaann:
Am still a virgin and I have been doing all of thatcry
park well joor with that your big backyard u still be virgin? Taaaah!
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2014
badoolee:
I think my virginty is growing back

I wuld be makin a post on how to grow ur virginity bk soon
am mute. Wondashalneverend
Re: Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity by Psalmwise(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2014
some adage from some ethnic group in Nigeria usually compare women to cloths....if it stays more Dan longer in d market it bcums outdated......
And if at d end of d day a customer cums by to purchase such cloth its mandatory for I'm to test d clothing material his about buy .....can u buy a cloth without testing its authencity..21st century guys are new bcumin smart cos of d type of sharpComputer gurls DAT are flying around...NOBODY WAN BUY NO TESTING.
Virginity well is no longer a 1st class topic in mariage of d era we re in. its a background question.
Virginity is not a guaranty for an happy home Virginity doesnt count as 100% dignity.

some adage from some ethnic group in Nigeria usually compare women to cloths....if it stays more Dan longer in d market it bcums outdated......
And if at d end of d day a customer cums by to purchase such cloth its mandatory for I'm to test d clothing material his about buy .....can u buy a cloth without testing its authencity..21st century guys are new bcumin smart cos of d type of sharpComputer gurls DAT are flying around...NOBODY WAN BUY NO TESTING.
Virginity well is no longer a 1st class topic in mariage of d era we re in. its a background question.
Virginity is not a guaranty for an happy home Virginity doesnt count as 100% dignity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick / Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Father’s Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.