Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (61956 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jidestroud(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks all, Learnt the hard way.
[/b] “Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.”

[b]DECIDED TO LET GO THE PHONE AND START OVER AGAIN.

Thought about it, it's just a phone after all. The real pain was never the PHONE, BUT THE HEARTBREAK (SEEING HER GO)
SHE WAS INDEED THE FUTURE I DEEM FIT.

I can't change being me. (CHANGING INTO A MONSTER GUY WOULD DO ME NO GOOD)
WHEN LOVE COMES, I WILL WELCOME IT WHOLE HEARTILY....
BUT FOR NOW? DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING SOON embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by dammytosh: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
brownlord:
The fact that you foolishly gave a bltch a gift you pay for a period of 1 year makes you not just foolish but mentally unstable, I can bet mylife this idiat won't do same his sibling maybe to pay school fees or if her mom asked that amount.

Well to all those advising you to get back the phone, I dint read in the writeup that the girl was putting a gun on your head, you gave her at will so deal with it. My policy, never give anyone ( babe ) what you can't easily let go.

This is very very harsh but then it is simply the truth.

I share that policy in bold with you. Infact for me to have given her a gift no matter the price, that means i can let that gift go for any one else.

Love can not be bought. It is high time guys start reasoning like this
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sad story , been through it .... learnt my lesson , am sure you have learnt to . there is always that person you will at sometime be a fool to ... quite sad she doesnt love you as much as you did . its like that most times. move on . some chics are really like this , it may take time for it to heal and perhaps may not want to go the extra mile for the next person , but believe me there is that awesome chic out there it may just take time and real conviction. She must be the material type with shallow thinking tho .. u really dont need her type . there is more to marriage than ending up with someone with her kind of mindset. we youths dont seem to see this when we are blindly in love , yea but as we grow I guess that changes. dont bother asking for the phone.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jumainsexy(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
boxer022:
My Brother I feel your pain and the truth of the whole matter is that she never loved you for a single day. She xame because to her you have cash and she came for it. She wanted to have broken up with you but as you promised her the phone, she ceased the advantage to still play one more game before dumping you. She was double dating and found out that she prefers that other guy to you. You fulfilled your promise to her and she felt there was no other need keeping you around then she decided to brake up with you 2 days after you fulfilled your promise. I advice you forget about the phone and also forget about her and also move on with your life. Remove her contact from both your phone list and also your BBM. Take heart my brother.

Which yeye heart ds one is talking about? OP abeg collect back your phone if u no wan make I swear for you. OP how I wish you are my brother, na to go d babe house go do am gobe. I trust myself men! *I go collect d phone with the pack and accessories sef*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
brixton:

Not true, wrote em when u started with "it's none of my business"... Don't tolerate pipo but learn to respect people

I knew your question was a veiled insult so of course I replied how it'll satisfy you best

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
justphillips:

bros i been no wan' comment, but your post got me rolling on the floor, infact....

1,000,000,000,000,000 likes
na d matter...a million thanks bro...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by idu1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
I never know people are still generous to women like this OP..........shey u don see now.......next thing buy Gwagon for ur gf cos na she born u.........
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by walearoy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
charlesopp:

Like ta profile pix..

Can I knw u

U sef wan buy fone ba?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by dammytosh: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

@Jidestroud,

Be strong and concentrate on your future. The only way to get back at her is to be so successful that she will see your wife in the future and regret ever thinking of leaving.

Apparently, your financial state is one of the major reason she decided to run to meet her new Bobo.

Work hard and forget about her. Give any lady that comes your way a chance but don't dull again.

Lest I forget, delete her from your BB and any contact you have. Dn't allow her do it cos she will still do that.

Deleting her will send a message to her that you have moved on. If she calls, ignore multiple times before picking once.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kullozone(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
I guess i have to count my loss then. cry cry cry
And i really did loved her cry cry cry cry
life goes on!!! undecided
and ofcos, no more phone giving undecided

mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!
just take a look at what he wrote.no wonder she played you like that.
Am 100% sure you'll even get a more expensive gift for you next babe,because u got no ballz.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by brixton: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:

I knew your question was a veiled insult so of course I replied how it'll satisfy you best

E don do Krystal and yes nice to meet u
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ibietela2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

You were used to achieve something........ You were the Maga
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by pansophist(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP

Booking an appointment to collect your phone is risky in some way. She might be smart and detect that you wanna collect your phone, naija girls smart.

Also, even if the appointment is succesful and you retrieved your phone back, what about the charger? chances are it will be at her house, what about other accessories that comes with a phone of such price?

Besides, what about the carton abi na phone pack? what about the nylon used in wrapping the phone? earphone and even chewing gum that came with it?

The girl is quite lucky that you are not a mad man (I guess) like me, Infact na that day wey she talk say she no do again I go follow am go her house go retrieve my property.

In my opinion, you should go to her house peacefully and ask for your phone back. There is no shame there, its your property. Anybody wey hear the matter sef go de against her.

If you didnt not retrieve your phone back, then you are a big f.oool in my book and her book of course.

Na this kind girls de kill men. She break your heart at first, on top the heartbrerak, you come de pay bills for phone wey she de enjoy? Maturity my foot.

Do the needful, go and get your phone jare. angry

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Sunshinelady(f): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Good good! Haven't you jilted some girls before and left them with nothing only to go back laughing with your buddies? Enjoy a taste of your own medicine. Guys should get a taste of what they give. Smart girl
. Lol, true sha. Wen guys are mean to girls dey use it as beer parlour gist wit their buddies. But wen d reverse is d case dey call d girl wicked. D girl smart sha

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
@op

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by dokilolo: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op dnt b a mugu....dat babe used u......she knew u wer gonna giv her a gift 4 her bday..dats y she sang tunes of needing a fone into ur ears knowing fully well dat thats wat u will get 4 her bday.
man up nd collect ur fone back.
if uno get mind, I fit help u collect am bak sha....4 a fee angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP, That bitch is really mean and you need to be mean too...If she really wants out from the relationship, she was suppose to present d phone back to you and if you decide to free the phone to her, then it's your choice, but for her to dump you without giving you back the phone shows she has planned to dump you......Do the needful fast, Invite her on a last date, don't sound angry so she don't suspect and leave d phone at home, then make sure you collect ur phone BACK....Your bigger than the phone, But u can't leave it for someone who's not considerate and very ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by summerflame(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
I once had a girlfriend I bought a generator for cos of the heat. We always sleep together and ON the gen. Somehow, she broke up with me, the next thing I did was to collect my generator and give to someone that is in need of it cos another man can't come into her room and enjoy fresh air from the fan, courtesy of my generator. [b]I once had a girlfriend I bought a generator for cos of the heat. We always sleep together and ON the gen. Somehow, she broke up with me, the next thing I did was to collect my generator and give to someone that is in need of it cos another man can't come into her room and enjoy fresh air from the fan, courtesy of my generator. [/b]I once had a girlfriend I bought a generator for cos of the heat. We always sleep together and ON the gen. Somehow, she broke up with me, the next thing I did was to collect my generator and give to someone that is in need of it cos another man can't come into her room and enjoy fresh air from the fan, courtesy of my generator.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SexyRihanna(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
No! No! No!
You gave it to her out of free will and u can only get it when she decides to. If am the one,i will use SARS for u. Mugu
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by KingTom(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
[/b] “Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.”

[b]DECIDED TO LET GO THE PHONE AND START OVER AGAIN.

Thought about it, it's just a phone after all. The real pain was never the PHONE, BUT THE HEARTBREAK (SEEING HER GO)
SHE WAS INDEED THE FUTURE I DEEM FIT.

Guy why are you falling our hands like this na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mmmustapha(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
my son go and collect your phone at any cost, You have been used.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
brixton:

E don do Krystal and yes nice to meet u

Nice to meet you too
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by KingTom(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Lol, true sha. Wen guys are mean to girls dey use it as beer parlour gist wit their buddies. But wen d reverse is d case dey call d girl wicked. D girl smart sha
Wiches! grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Kazrem(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
gede7744:
some post on this forum heeennn......

l don't want to be insultive sha

next time buy her a plot of land in d outskirt of town and will it to her after u are married

130k for phone......... is ur love for sale?
abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by lilbabyak(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
my guy collect your phone. are you a maga?.. but do so with sense make she no come tell you say na your mama you dey bleep all these while
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by dokilolo: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
pansophist:
OP

Booking an appointment to collect your phone is risky in some way. She might be smart and detect that you wanna collect your phone, naija girls smart.

Also, even if the appointment is succesful and you retrieved your phone back, what about the charger? chances are it will be at her house, what about other accessories that comes with a phone of such price?

Besides, what about the carton abi na phone pack? what about the nylon used in wrapping the phone? earphone and even chewing gum that came with it?

The girl is quite lucky that you are not a mad man (I guess) like me, Infact na that day wey she talk say she no do again I go follow am go her house go retrieve my property.

In my opinion, you should go to her house peacefully and ask for your phone back. There is no shame there, its your property. Anybody wey hear the matter sef go de against her.

If you didnt not retrieve your phone back, then you are a big f.oool in my book and her book of course.

Do the needful, go and get your phone jare. angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by brownlord: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
dammytosh:

This is very very harsh but then it is simply the truth.

I share that policy in bold with you. Infact for me to have given her a gift no matter the price, that means i can let that gift go for any one else.

Love can not be bought. It is high time guys start reasoning like this

Some people can't reason with their brain, what the need going to ask a beb a gift given to her after breakup, that's will be the last thing on my head, infact even if she return it I won't accept it.

There are some niggas who give their last money to girls. There was one experience I had way back in uni with a guy, I meant him and a girl in restaurant, he had just bought food ( fried rice and chicken ) for the girl 500naira, this nigga walked the girl to her hostel and came to meet me to please giv him 100naira to go eat in a local buca.

I was like, guy you dey mad, you dey find my mouth, no be u just buy takeaway for ur babe now now, the response from the guy was unbelievable.

The guy told me, they both hungry, and someone gave him 5h, he told the babe they should go to a buca they can eat comfortably with the 5h and the girl said she can't, she want friend rice, and the boy went ahead to say.

I don't have any choice now, so I bought her the food, I almost shared tears.

Finally I dint give him the money, so he can learn some lessons

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Herrmes: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Good good! Haven't you jilted some girls before and left them with nothing only to go back laughing with your buddies? Enjoy a taste of your own medicine. Guys should get a taste of what they give. Smart girl
Sweetheart better run away now, this is a crossfire and you're in the middle, they're coming for you. What you said above is it worth 130,000? If the guy read all the posts here, just know you strengthened his resolve if he decided to get it back, that's an insult and maybe he never did the above.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by fboycaestro(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
@OP....don't tell me you never got any sign before she dumped you....it must have been she was dating you out of pity and you thought you could buy her love with that phone. But bro it doesn't work that way, if you can't get a girl to love you naturally even if you buy a plot of land for her at Ikoyi the love will only last for some while. Same thing almost happened to me but this isn't a girl that doesn't love me though, we were suppose to see afta couple of months and she would get a phone I got for her but she intentionally brought menstruation to my house without my consent because she knew I would my postpone our meeting until she's done with her menstruation. What I did was give her, her fare and told her I'm yet to get the phone I promised her, though I have the phone already. I did that because I felt she was selfish and she wanted the phone at all cost, you won't believe the girl stopped talking to me after one week of that incident. In a nutshell, bro if u want to get your phone all well and good but I advise you rather let go. Next time don't buy a girls love with a gift, let it come naturally and if you will give a girl gift let it be of less value.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kellyJames5(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sanjayzworld:

Am not a Dr tho' but from what I learnt in science, its an abnormal situation in the eye, medical operation can correct it if you 'got the money but my point is that you shouldn't think less of yourself, whatever any one with normal sight can do you can do better, friends can mock or laugh at you, let them do it just don't be a lazyman, be hardwork, ensure that you excell in your chosen career and you will be the one helping or even employing those that are laughing at you now. Goodluck!
Thanks bro. For that.
But,believe me bro. It is too embracing,and to think I wasn't born that way,is what makes me sometimes,I feel killing myself.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Deefuray(f): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
COLLECT THE PHONE!!! HABA!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.