Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (63555 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by buchito1(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2014
NmaGOD44:
what does dat mean?
U talk say u dey shine eyes naaaah; D

So u go know as u go behave for school...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by tellwisdom: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
I just pity you... if it may interest you, I ve graduated from school. why the sudden attack? This is a public forum, if you can't contribute, you just simply ignore. I was not the one who stop you from going to school. You decide not to because you are dull and immature...
Grow up guy...

What school did you graduate from?? We have tailoring school, catering school etc....so which??

8 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2014
sekzy99:
you can lie
ask our VC he can testify to that

FYI i hacked nairaland 199909999000 times. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2014
tellwisdom:

What school did you graduate from?? We have tailoring school, catering school etc....so which??
I don't have the time explaining myself to an immature guy like you...If you didn't go to school, its your choice. it's not my fault you were born a "duller"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
which of the school, except it's those university secondary school.

OOUAOOIUDLA sad angry
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Soneh:

LOL
no be me do am o,na one of my course mate,even self becos of dat na him make wey we still dey call d guy laminator
The guy worri shall...

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2014
Sircomeference:

OOUAOOIUDLA sad angry
No wonder because this school is not in JAMB brochure.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by tellwisdom: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
I don't have the time explaining myself to an immature guy like you...If you didn't go to school, its your choice. it's not my fault you were born a "duller"

What school did u say u graduated from, animal??...If u don't tell me now. I will put u in the cage angry
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2014
tellwisdom:

What school did u say u graduated from, animal??...If u don't tell me now. I will put u in the cage angry
Illiteracy is really a diseases. This your level of Illiteracy will end you in gutter.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by realugee: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2014
That going to class early thing, I did it well *covers face*
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by tellwisdom: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
Illiteracy is really a diseases. This your level of Illiteracy will end you in gutter.

See how he do face like 80years old woman wey dey lick soup. Anuofia
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Herrmes: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ha! I wanted this 400 level girl, she was taller than me, a little bit more classic and did everything with style, princess of the school in fact, guess how the story ended?

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Henryedom: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
hbpeze:
Well I did not go to lectures for a month,flexed around in my discussion continua,bleeped the most beautiful girl in houdegbe and some careless female lecturers in school.till one day I was in a party n I saw my sister being rocked by another guy wen I accosted d guy he said shebi na u wey dey flex oda pple gals n mums now person dey with ur sister u dy complain.since den na books dey ma head.I av since returned d car back to naija ooo..I no even dey do galfriends cus they are dull in d brain
you one dey lie abi? which lecturer you Bleep for houdegbe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Dreyl(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
It was damn interesting because i bleeped my lecturer daughter.smiley
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by oyatmicah(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
akinsadeez:

Confirm! chop knuckle. grin Better by far! cool
na only for unilorin person dey book space for charging, internet port, classroom seats, for queue e.t.c
unilorin nd booking iz like romeo nd juliet till death do dem part
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
tellwisdom:

See how he do face like 80years old woman wey dey lick soup. Anuofia
if you are cute like me you would have upload your profile pic... not that car you can't buy in your next life...

Upload your pic make I see how your head be because I knw it is empty...

4 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by sekzy99(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sircomeference:

ask our VC he can testify to that

FYI i hacked nairaland 199909999000 times. angry angry

Wish I can blv you bt my wish is wit me
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Henryedom:

you one dey lie abi? which lecturer you Bleep for houdegbe?
help me ask the guy ooo... abi na one matured girl he dae confused for lecturer...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dreyl:
It was damn interesting because i bleeped my lecturer daughter.smiley
so how did it increase your GP?

5 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iluvweed(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Joined cult 1st semester... Became no1 by second semester... wink

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by CuppyCakie: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
It was cwaaazziieee!!!
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by gistmelove(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
iluvweed:
Joined cult 1st semester... Became no1 by second semester... wink

and dem go kill u for final year....

#lobatan

ur parent money waste grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by AJOT99(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
topstar80:
#FUNAAB and files be like #BREAD and butter.... Lol

Na so my brother
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by AJOT99(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
gistmelove:

#lobatan

Lol..
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iluvweed(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
gistmelove:

#lobatan

Small boy, my daughter graduated before you! No be you post graduation ceremony with one yeye boko haram ugly girl? Watch your mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by onila(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
got into a fourth year class, my first day in school

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
My friend and I cooked a pot of rice, after consuming that we looked at eachothers face boiled another 1 immediately.

6 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Soneh:
laminated my timetable cool
guy naso me my Laminated my admission letter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by uzolexis(f): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
I cried a lot in my 1st month in university, the whole environment n all was awful for me. On my matric day,i cried and complained 2 my mum,thinking she would sympathise with me....for where,she shouted at me and gave me some serious talk,i should grow up shine my eye n all...after that,I stopped all d yeye crying and blended into the environment

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
hbpeze:
Well I did not go to lectures for a month,flexed around in my discussion continua,bleeped the most beautiful girl in houdegbe and some careless female lecturers in school.till one day I was in a party n I saw my sister being rocked by another guy wen I accosted d guy he said shebi na u wey dey flex oda pple gals n mums now person dey with ur sister u dy complain.since den na books dey ma head.I av since returned d car back to naija ooo..I no even dey do galfriends cus they are dull in d brain

some lies don't even make sense..

Refusing to take pictures on my matric day because i didn't want anyone to know i was a jambite (i was told say na de way be that)

Boycotting organic chemistry exam (en masse) because of Nigeria v. Sweden. (As sweden score the second goal, nobody advice the crowd to face exam hall- see rush!!)

6 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by GirlsClubNG: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
crazy end of year sale. upto 70% off. Sales item from N750 only... click here to order http://www.deboochecollections.com/product-category/sales/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.