Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (63619 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
I photocopied materials until I unknowingly photocopied materials meant for other departments in my year 1. kiss
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Smoj(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
taking biscuits & pure water to everywhere I go
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by haywire07(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
buchito1:
Hope u know u would fùck one day in school? grin grin grin
B4 nko?
Assuming na guy, u can stay a virgin....... but as fr girls? Haba, even if u get craw-craw fr yansh, it doesn't change anyfin.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by FaskRolce: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Soneh:
laminated my timetable cool
This got me rolling......how can? Jambito kenan

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Skul lyf go make brain gann ooo... #cntwait

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by IamDarlington(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Babafaros:

I didn't finish vet oo,left #FUNAAB in 200lv
y.......u didn't like d course ??
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by fragileNEGRO(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
I hated half of my roomies, only cooked wen d room was empty. Never knew WHR the venue of classes held. Voted against one my close pals now from winning miss halls pageant den. Spent 10k within 5days on junk and swearing of numerous affidavit...cried during screening

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
butanep:
see hall 3 bois then... na hall 4 I dae that yr, because that is where things happen... Great Uniben
Hall 3 was fun then...we had d chance to arrow babes..and best of all we wher closer to d girls wink
butanep:
see hall 3 bois then... na hall 4 I dae that yr, because that is where things happen... Great Uniben
Hall 3 was fun then...we had d chance to arrow babes..and best of all we wher closer to d girls 
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
haywire07:

B4 nko?
Assuming na guy, u can stay a virgin....... but as fr girls? Haba, even if u get craw-craw fr yansh, it doesn't change anyfin.
are u trying to say dat guys can behave/control themselves more than girls??...dat a gal dat doesn't wanna misbehave *must* do so once she gains admission?
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
haywire07:

B4 nko?
are u trying to say dat guys can behave/control themselves more than girls??...dat a gal dat doesn't wanna misbehave *must* do so once she gains admission?.....give me a break,pls
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Luckygurl:

It's inevitable my dear. You must have one story or the other to tellcheesy cheesy
u r right ....I will definitely have funny but sweet stories to tell later
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by femijetto: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
mai own b say any body wey come to mai syd na bros bros I dey call dem o, den come take me for granted, na me dey con dey send msg... mehn I dull mai self joo, so crazy
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
campala91:
carrying drawing board up n down tinkin it was big boys way,never knew I was seen as a jambito. chaa!
my bad! How did i 4get those 'drawing board carrying' days? Engr. okafor made us pass tru hell. Waking up by 5:30 on saturdays no b here o
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by sanyablaze(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
hbpeze:
Well I did not go to lectures for a month,flexed around in my discussion continua,bleeped the most beautiful girl in houdegbe and some careless female lecturers in school.till one day I was in a party n I saw my sister being rocked by another guy wen I accosted d guy he said shebi na u wey dey flex oda pple gals n mums now person dey with ur sister u dy complain.since den na books dey ma head.I av since returned d car back to naija ooo..I no even dey do galfriends cus they are dull in d brain
U CAN LIE!!!! U Don get the Job wey u dey find!!! Tot u had a car
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by sanyablaze(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
topstar80:
#FUNAAB and files be like #BREAD and butter.... Lol
UNAAB of old that is...now na digital
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:

Hall 3 was fun then...we had d chance to arrow babes..and best of all we wher closer to d girls wink
Hall 3 was fun then...we had d chance to arrow babes..and best of all we wher closer to d girls 
you guyz re close to the babes but na us then feel pass
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sircomeference:

u mean OOU is not in d brochure ??
now you say the sch well
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Babafaros(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
NmaGOD44:
y.......u didn't like d course ??
Hmmmm,let's say sometin like dat sha,atleast Pharmacy is a better offer na oo&besides are u a FUNAAB student??
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Babafaros:

Hmmmm,let's say sometin like dat sha,atleast Pharmacy is a better offer na oo&besides are u a FUNAAB student??
hmmm....ok.......nope,MOUAU
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
fragileNEGRO:
I hated half of my roomies, only cooked wen d room was empty. Never knew WHR the venue of classes held. Voted against one my close pals now from winning miss halls pageant den. Spent 10k within 5days on junk and swearing of numerous affidavit...cried during screening
what sch? Because UNIBEN screening stressful die... you can do screening for like 1month...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by piagetskinner(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
I was always confused of where lectures were being held,
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by louiskay(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by piagetskinner(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
I was always confused of where lectures were being held,I hardly copied notes because I mostly sat @the back,nd most of the lecturers weren't audible enough for one to hear in a very big lecture theatre at that.*i wish I had put a lot of zeal and seriousness into my studies esp as a freshmanundecided#years have rolled by

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
crystalflakes:
I photocopied materials until I unknowingly photocopied materials meant for other departments in my year 1. kiss
this ur case happen to one of my guy
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by lacasera14(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Saraha1:
Maybe when I gain admission I can have something to say.
you will sister.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jamean:
So what pleasure and benefits do you derive from hacking websites?

improved my skills angry angry angry...

and also to treat the school Bleep up cheesy
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Saraha1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
lacasera14:
you will sister.
Jesus ! So you believe me? Ha!
Am done with school for that past Four years now.

Was just joking when I made my previous comment.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by buchito1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
killercute16:
Buahahahaha....look at this funny guy o,why are you telling her na.
Shey na she talk say she wanna know how she would behave when she enter school grin grin

Better she knows now
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by lacasera14(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
From poly to university no funny experience. I neva panicked like a fresher, i was so confident and relaxed like a final year student with a 4.0 CGPA. I asked questions like a journalist nd made sure i confirmed from two other sources before doing anything. **sips an hour glass of lacasera**
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by buchito1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
haywire07:

B4 nko?
Looooool grin grin

So u agree one day she go fück For school? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.