Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? (2312 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Have The Tendency Of Being A Lesbian. / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm just that type of guy that is very very sincere and straight forward without forming or deceiving myself

Let's us be very sincere and practical here without deceiving ourselves, we know our rank, capability and level and you know the class of ladies that are NO GO AREA FOR YOU be ye rich or below averagegrin

I wouldn't say this is somewhat to low self esteem when you know deep down within yourself that a lady is a NO GO AREA , only if you wanna form what you are not. No matter your class or the height you attain, a lady can turn you down not because you aint rich or good enough but because you are just to responsible for her liking, or maybe them don't appreciate good people in their life

There are lot of guys who would desert the lady who truly love them thereby chasing ladies who would surely turn down their advances

Do you run after ladies whom you know will definitely turn you down?

** Note** We aint necessarily talking about money here so pls No forming and claiming of rich man pikin on this thread ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by ghost1718(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oboy sometimes i no dey even see courage to even say hi self if i try talk am the next thing to talk GO run comot from my mind

2 Likes

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by vizkiz: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
i will never form.But it makes you seem despirate when you run after a lady.

Btw, only nerds gets "turned down" if you know you way through the game, you will always get somewhere...My visitation(s) on Nairaland has taught me lotta bad stuffs recently
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
no lady pass my class n i realy mean it. cool
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
you aint sincere here and you are getting this wrong. We are not talking about low self esteem here.. Mind you, a lady can turn down your advances even if you have a PhD
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by farano(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
*giggles*

1 Like

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Glowstone(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls how DO they run after gals undecided
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by chibwike(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nothing so special...dat chic dats forming big girl...get close to her u'd see, she is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm just that type of guy that is very very sincere and straight forward without forming or deceiving myself

Let's us be very sincere and practical here without deceiving ourselves, we know our rank, capability and level and you know the class of ladies that are NO GO AREA FOR YOU grin

I wouldn't say this is somewhat to low self esteem when you know deep down within yourself that a lady is a NO GO AREA , only if you wanna form what you are not

There are lot of guys who would desert the lady who truly loves them thereby chasing a lady who would surely turn down their advances

Do you run after ladies whom you know will definitely turn you down?

** Note** No forming and claiming of rich man pikin on this thread ooooo

The thing is, I don't even know who will turn me down to begin with. I just go after anyone that catches my eye and if I'm turned down, cool; and if I'm not, great. It's all fun and I don't pre-occupy myself with such thought. No one should.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Glowstone(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

_________________________________NO GO AREA

Bro exactly what type of lady are we talking abt here because have never seen a lady with that tag apart from married women and undersize girls,apart from this Two have not none any one
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
you aint sincere here and you are getting this wrong. We are not talking about low self esteem here.. Mind you, a lady can turn down your advances even if you have a PhD
lolz... i undstand frm ur point of view. look there are certain level/tinz u attain inlife that makes everything posible. walahi na small boys dey toast babes,there is power in money believe me.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Cheadiva(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
c forming undecided
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... i undstand frm ur point of view. look there are certain level/tinz u attain inlife that makes everything posible. walahi na small boys dey toast babes,there is power in money believe me.
it's of no doubt that money rule most ladies.. What I'm tryna say is, some ladies can just turn down one advances not because you are not doing fyn but because they myt not be able to tolerate your responsible way of living.. You get me ?
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cheadiva:
c forming undecided
aint forming my dear... jst believe it. pple that undstand me know what am talking abt.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by itstpia1: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
op, if e concern you, people have different preferences.

some men prefer women who will turn them down, it helps them sharpen their skills and identify the right one eventually.

sometimes if something comes too easy, you still run after what doesn't.

in any case, why are you so bothered, did it happen to you or you just are more involved than the actual person?

1 Like

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Homguy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
No time for that.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
it's of no doubt that money rule most ladies.. What I'm tryna say is, some ladies can just turn down one advances not because you are not doing fyn but because they myt not be able to tolerate your responsible way of living.. You get me ?
ok. bt that *class or classic* u mentioned i thought u are talking abt her beauty,money,family n other stuffs.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Cheadiva(f): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
aint forming my dear... jst believe it. pple that undstand me know what am talking abt.
I dnt think anybody understand u hre..u bliv money rules ryt?? just knw dat some ladies ain't obsessed bouh dat undecided wink
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:
op, if e concern you, people have different preferences.

some men prefer women who will turn them down, it helps them sharpen their skills and identify the right one eventually.

sometimes if something comes too easy, you still run after what doesn't.

in any case, why are you so bothered, did it happen to you or you just are more involved than the actual person?
wait first ! “Do you comprehend the meaning of my write-up?” Why behaving like a lion unleashed from its cage looking for a prey to vent his anger on? We aint talking about money here so why the ranting
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
When I see a woman wer dey everywhere na me de turn my self down

1 Like

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by valmunich(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Shiii! Who does that

We rich men pikin make em run after us grin
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cheadiva:
I dnt think anybody understand u hre..u bliv money rules ryt?? just knw dat some ladies ain't obsessed bouh dat undecided wink
lolz... yeah my dear i know some ladies are nt obsessed abt money bt hw many? look there is prize for everything trust me. n beside aint say it's only money one can use to entice a lady?
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by itstpia1: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
wait first ! “Do you comprehend the meaning of my write-up?” Why sounding like someone lion unleashed from its cage looking for someone to vent his anger on? We aint talking about money here so why the ranting

between you and I, who exactly is projecting frustration, bitterness, envy and violence?

certainly not me.

if you want to talk about money head to business section or something (maybe advertise in dating for a sugar mummy), you are PROJECTING and in the wrong lane.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by itstpia1: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... yeah my dear i know some ladies are nt obsessed abt money bt hw many? look there is prize for everything trust me. n beside aint say it's only money one can use to entice a lady?

why must you spend your life thinking of how you can entice a lady for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

why must you spend your life thinking of how you can entice a lady for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!
aint get that time to waste? money rules u knw.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

between you and I, who exactly is projecting frustration, bitterness, envy and violence?

certainly not me.

if you want to talk about money head to business section or something (maybe advertise in dating for a sugar mummy), you are PROJECTING and in the wrong lane.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Cheadiva(f): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
watelse?? ur dick sizeundecided ..ur cuteness??

Spare me jawe
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

certainly not me.

if you want to talk about money head to business section or something ( maybe advertise in dating for a sugar mummy), you are PROJECTING and in the wrong lane.
abeg commot for here jhoooor.. Now you have made us realize you need no sugar mummy to survive ** so clap for yourself**
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by itstpia1: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
abi oooo.... i believe with d power of money bro. grin

how does this relate to my posts?

you be ritualist ni?
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by itstpia1: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
abeg commot for here jhoooor.. Now you have made us realize you need no sugar mummy to survive ** so clap for yourself**

get help.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cheadiva:
watelse?? ur dick sizeundecided ..ur cuteness??

Spare me jawe
yeah may be bt certainly not for me... i believe that everything in dis life is all abt benjamin baby....money rules n when i said money, i mean real money. mind u i also dont hv ooo toh.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
vizkiz:
i will never form.But it makes you seem despirate when you run after a lady.

Btw, only nerds gets "turned down" if you know you way through the game, you will always get somewhere...My visitation(s) on Nairaland has taught me lotta bad stuffs recently
embarassed

Bro, true for me here oh

Naira land has really taught me bad bad things, my friends self dey wonder till today where that guy gada moral from lately.

imagine, was once a shy introvert but now me cum turn badass cool.

Dey thing na cum be say I no dey fear (who be fear again) for babes side coupled with my high taste Neva settling for less personality plus my I don care (I don't give a bleep) attitude to them insult (some girls sha)

Naira land I hail thee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing You Ever Enjoyed In This World / Asking A Boy/girl Out On Social Media, Right Or Wrong? / My Oh My!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.