Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? (2319 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Have The Tendency Of Being A Lesbian. / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

get help.
get a life and let the word of God dominate your mind rather than relying on a sugar mummy as an option for survival
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... i undstand frm ur point of view. look there are certain level/tinz u attain inlife that makes everything posible. walahi na small boys dey toast babes,there is power in money believe me.

am sori sir But you kinda rong here.

am a living witness to the power of packaging and a little rebranding.

just a little brush up that's all.

thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

how does this relate to my posts?

you be ritualist ni?
angry
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Reiyvinn:

The thing is, I don't even know who will turn me down to begin with. I just go after anyone that catches my eye and if I'm turned down, cool; and if I'm not, great. It's all fun and I don't pre-occupy myself with such thought. No one should.

mehn exactly what am trying to say

1 Like

Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
donclichy:

am sori sir But you kinda rong here.

am a living witness to the power of packaging and a little rebranding.

just a little brush up that's all.

thank me later.
my opinion though grin
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by Tallesty1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
chibwike:
Nothing so special...dat chic dats forming big girl...get close to her u'd see, she is nothing.
You are right.
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by itstpia1: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
get a life and let the word of God dominate your mind rather than relying on a sugar mummy as an option for survival

look in the mirror bro
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
You are right.
no matter your class, a local girl can turn down your advances.. Why ? Some one them don't appreciate good people.. So what are talking about ?
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by AfricanApple(f): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Glowstone:
Pls how DO they run after gals undecided
lmao
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by dre11(m): 1:10am On Oct 25, 2014
How would u know the one that would turn u down first
I guess every African lady will have to form Beyonce before she agree self

And
How do u run after a girl self
I don't forget
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by adepiero: 1:30am On Oct 25, 2014
I don't form and I don't class myself. I believe every woman is approachable regardless of status (money or beauty). though I've been rejected a few times but it doesn't deter me from trying again.

Persistence open doors for trial and trial give room for opportunities cool --> My quote grin
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by naijaboiy: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2014
hmmm
Re: Do U Go After Ladies When U Know There's High Tendency Of Getting Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
hmmm
naijaboiy what do you have to say to this ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking A Boy/girl Out On Social Media, Right Or Wrong? / Why Do Mad Men Get Neked Easily While Female Dont / Meet Dominique Lesbirel, The Woman Who Plans To Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.