Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? (37989 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / 10 Most Annoying Nigerian Media English Expressions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
idu1:
na lie jor! Una dey talk as if lecturers r God. Bsc wey go still land una 15k salary. Upon all dis fear fear........mtcheew
lmao,guy d thing taya me ooo...lecturer my foot!
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 27, 2014
TOOK AN EXCUSE LOUT OF A BORING CLASS TO ANSWER A CALL....THEN A FELLOW BORING OLD STRICKEN LECTURER COME SNATCH MY PHONE FROM ME.....TOLD ME TO COME BAIL IT....I JUST DASH AM...MTCHEEEEW sadsadsad
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd I almost woke up people up in their room

cheesycheesy:DYOUR LAUGH WOKE ME OOcheesycheesy

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
When I was busying copying a fellow classmate during an exam,one wicked lecturer took me from there,and directed me to go sit at the podium all alone..

Thank God I have copied enough to give me "C" in the course.

LWKM OO gringringringringringringringrin YOU COPIED TILL U SCORED C gringringringringrin ...I HAIL U SIR

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Ariyke: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2014
alexis007:
lecturer is dying for you?with these your eyes that look like ozil's?.....[close one eye with his left palm]CONTINUE YOUR STORY
Hanhan bros she offend u b4 ni?
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by yokiti: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Because he saw me as a threat to a lady he wanted to date.......the lady used to be my very close friend and she got emotionally attached to me at some point. He was my project supervisor he gave me 58/100. I knew it was intentional because the lady in question told me he actually advised her against me after he tried dating her to no avail.

Later, I intentionally went to request for letter of recommendation for masters program from him and he kept posting till I went to other lecturers who joyfully gave recommendation letters. One thing I know is it is really a small world and we are surely going to meet again. By then I hope I am in the position to remind him of his deeds....not at all I won't revenge if he needs my help I will gladly render The best revenge is to be extremely successful without their help.
I salute the kind of heart you have because an eye for an eye will make everyone go blind. May God grant you a resounding success.

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by yokiti: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Had missing script , went to the lecturer to inquire about it, the man started toasting me, I went to my HOD to complain that one started touching my breast.i left and carried the course over.
Now, this is more than jumping from frying pan to sire. Odikwa too serious o.

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
I was caught with a piece of paper in a multi purpose hall by an uninvited Lecturer/invigilator who was just passing by; he saw me through the Window. He walked into the Hall and asked me to stand up but refused, he said all sorts with other Lecturers screaming and threatening to ensure i remain in that School but stood my ground, i refused to move. See levels!!!! See babes!!!! One of d finest on campus getting caught!!! Mistakenly or stupidly, one of the Lecturers held my hand to drag me off and what happened after that ll never be forgotten in the history of that School. Funny enough, I wasn't carrying anything, it was just a piece of paper but with implicative Infos on it.

Finally, I think it was a guidance and counselling lecturer who eventually bring the war/chaos under control and how she was able to convince me to stop remains a mystery to me till date. I guess she was able to achieve that cos she approached the ongoing war like my supporter and a friend.......

Came back to do that course again.

Always a gentle guy but that day changed that perspective among my coursemates.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Odunharry(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2014
timawoku:
It was during a test in my final year, there had been this beautiful girl I hoped we would date but later just became friends, it was fin 413(finance), this girl seem to forget her formula and she began fretting, I knew the question only too much because I practiced that particular question very well, we were given 1hr, I finished under 30mins and resorted to helping people out, naturally the girl came to mind first, I started telling her the formulas (and did not realize the main lecturer of the course had walked in and was seeing everything I was doing), he motioned the invigillator who later realized what I was doing, na so this invigilator carry am for head o, he took my paper, tore it, and said he would make sure that I never graduate that year,(he was taking us agric finance,a prerequisite) that I will fail his course (even the lecturer that owns the course was like;wat da?, you dey beef this boy before?),he walked me out, (and me no send, I no even beg am) he later chased after me, said I would face dept panel, he said as long as he was living, I would not graduate, (funny part was I did not finch, I was just staring at him like I was watching a movie, all I needed was popcorn),even the owner of the course was pleading on my behalf ( I was one of his best students). He later even cancelled that test (because there was mass failure) and did anoda which I was the highest.

Then alas

His (the invigilator) course was removed from prerequisite and was made optional, he had accident and he was changed, I still went ahead and did his course (we were only 4 students and another lecturer took the lecture) and guess what? I conquered the dude!
gbam gbam...ur head strong like brick
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by ejihand1(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2014
lecturer: hey! Hey!! Come here. What's that your useless name?
Me: I am ......
Lecturer: very good. Take this advice of mine very seriously. It might worth $1 million if you take it serious. Its not in my nature to discuss issues like this with a mere students. I do this because I know you are a bright student. Stay off from catherine or risk spending 3 extra years in this school.

**two weeks later***
The man gave us a quiz and when the result was published I had 3/20. Then I realised that my journey to abyss has just begun.

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Odunharry(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2014
AbuMikey:
Someone told Me the Lecturer would reduce My score with 30 marks for Helping People do their assignments, about 6 people in an assignment of 45+ pages, and it was 40 marks. shocked
I thought it was a joke until the result came out, alas, amongst the 6 people helped, 2 got As and 4 got Bs.
.....and I was given a C. Like WTF angry

I hold no grudge against the Lecturer tho, but against ''HarryPotter'' who reported Me, God will punish that girl eh angry
She has failed 3 courses in First semester's result already gringrintongue
karma i guess...wetin concern d gal?some pipu busy body and ITK too much..
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
yokiti:

I salute the kind of heart you have because an eye for an eye will make everyone go blind. May God grant you a resounding success.
Thank you so much bro! Amen o! And you too sir

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by daxon001(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
D most annoyin lecturer(female) dat i had in uni ended up being my side chick.
As per i'm a bad guy.cool
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by daxon001(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Modified.
Na lie i dey lie o.date lecturer ke.
Mo fe ji ni. tongue
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by JstBrave(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
temiosunrinde:

Thank you so much bro! Amen o! And you too sir

Happy birthday
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
JstBrave:

Happy birthday
Thank you so much.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by GiftyGlee(f): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Interesting....
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by GiftyGlee(f): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Interesting...
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Saraha1(f): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
ejihand1:
lecturer: hey! Hey!! Come here. What's that your useless name?
Me: I am ......
Lecturer: very good. Take this advice of mine very seriously. It might worth $1 million if you take it serious. Its not in my nature to discuss issues like this with a mere students. I do this because I know you are a bright student. Stay off from catherine or risk spending 3 extra years in this school.

**two weeks later***
The man gave us a quiz and when the result was published I had 3/20. Then I realised that my journey to abyss has just begun.
lord Jesus! Oh boy you fuuny die.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Dayhorla: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
We were all freshers in his physics class and the man just looked at me and said my hair looks like drogba's hair angry

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Martiyu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dayhorla:
We were all freshers in his physics class and the man just looked at me and said my hair looks like drogba's hair angry

most annoying u say?
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Dayhorla: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Martiyu:

most annoying u say?
grin Yes,am a good girl so lecturers don't insult me
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
JstBrave:

Happy birthday
Thanks alot wink
JstBrave:

Happy birthday
Thanks alot
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2014
timawoku:
It was during a test in my final year, there had been this beautiful girl I hoped we would date but later just became friends, it was fin 413(finance), this girl seem to forget her formula and she began fretting, I knew the question only too much because I practiced that particular question very well, we were given 1hr, I finished under 30mins and resorted to helping people out, naturally the girl came to mind first, I started telling her the formulas (and did not realize the main lecturer of the course had walked in and was seeing everything I was doing), he motioned the invigillator who later realized what I was doing, na so this invigilator carry am for head o, he took my paper, tore it, and said he would make sure that I never graduate that year,(he was taking us agric finance,a prerequisite) that I will fail his course (even the lecturer that owns the course was like;wat da?, you dey beef this boy before?),he walked me out, (and me no send, I no even beg am) he later chased after me, said I would face dept panel, he said as long as he was living, I would not graduate, (funny part was I did not finch, I was just staring at him like I was watching a movie, all I needed was popcorn),even the owner of the course was pleading on my behalf ( I was one of his best students). He later even cancelled that test (because there was mass failure) and did anoda which I was the highest.

Then alas

His (the invigilator) course was removed from prerequisite and was made optional, he had accident and he was changed, I still went ahead and did his course (we were only 4 students and another lecturer took the lecture) and guess what? I conquered the dude!
any lecturer or invigilator who will try to be a pain in my as!s will go through with the sadist invigilator went through. Amen!
dude, this is testimony oh!
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by naturally: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2014
The most annoying thing done to me was misplacing my assignment of over 30 marks which left me with an 'E' in the course.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
300 in one class
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by missojugo(f): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yomieluv:
When I was busying copying a fellow classmate during an exam,one wicked lecturer took me from there,and directed me to go sit at the podium all alone..

You are lucky. Mine made me stand on top of the table. See shame embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by peteruuu(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yomieluv:

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Dacronym(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mm

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2014
This one happened to a 200 level student in chemistry dept. After all the lecturing & explanations,she asked;

lecturer: do you understand?
student: No
lecturer: which area do you not understand?
student: the calculation part
lecturer: you must be very stupid,dumb head,what is
there that you can't comprehend,idiot bla bla
bla bla. After all the insults being rained on
the student,then,she asked
lecturer: do you understand now?
student: yes
lecturer: good
chemistry dept. is a very tough dept.

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2014
I can never forget this daredevil lecturer Prof. Ogun..... I was 5 mins late to the exam hall due to poor transport system in my school, I was the 2nd person to arrive late at the venue. I was running all the way from park to the exam hall, when I got to the exam hall, breathing heavily, the lecturer directed me to a young lady that I should fill the form with her, I taught I will just fill the form and go inside, I didn't even look at the form I just pen down my name and I was about entering when the lecturer said u're late for the exam, so stay there. I begged but he didn't answer and 48 other students joined me there that day, they were also late for the exams. We pleaded but he didn't listen, we went to bring some lecturers in our dept, even our dean came to beg the man but he just didn't allow us to do the exam. Imagine 50 students were disallowed from writing an exams out of 350 students that registered for the course. That was how the man caused me my 1st automatic carryover in the university and that ruin my G.P

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Martiyu(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neyoor:
I can never forget this daredevil lecturer Prof. Ogun..... I was 5 mins late to the exam hall due to poor transport system in my school, I was the 2nd person to arrive late at the venue. I was running all the way from park to the exam hall, when I got to the exam hall, breathing heavily, the lecturer directed me to a young lady that I should fill the form with her, I taught I will just fill the form and go inside, I didn't even look at the form I just pen down my name and I was about entering when the lecturer said u're late for the exam, so stay there. I begged but he didn't answer and 48 other students joined me there that day, they were also late for the exams. We pleaded but he didn't listen, we went to bring some lecturers in our dept, even our dean came to beg the man but he just didn't allow us to do the exam. Imagine 50 students were disallowed from writing an exams out of 350 students that registered for the course. That was how the man caused me my 1st automatic carryover in the university and that ruin my G.P

You sounded just like a course mate that I really had to check your profile. We had this Prof. Ogun too in my dept. He was just as unyielding as d one u painted above.

But y are they like this? Maybe it's the name. U know 'Ogun', a small god. Maybe they need appeasement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 / Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries / UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64