Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? (49613 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by vizboy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by aiyeboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
add me tooooo
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by mactossy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
any way out of dis hiccup.. Its now state on d menu dat share limit is 10.. Dis is so unfair
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by mactossy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
how do one get to share 2gig without sendin twice-1gig per time..
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by hisableplc(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
No its not end what if i tell you its d beginning of open door for others i can proudly say that i sell data 250 500 mb at 400 n 750 naira .... i only need 20 thomases to buy 250mb n 500mb 10 each to see for themselves
place ur order here
https://www.nairaland.com/1969169/mtn-data-250mb-500mb-1g

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by sirwilly1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good evening. Pls, i can't follow all the pages of this thread. Can someone tell, in summary, what this is all about, and what is happening? Also, give me the minimum amount of data that can be shared as a result of this. Thanks
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by luluosas(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
sirwilly1:
Good evening. Pls, i can't follow all the pages of this thread. Can someone tell, in summary, what this is all about, and what is happening? Also, give me the minimum amount of data that can be shared as a result of this. Thanks
No more 250MB, 500MB and 750MB. The minimum now is 1GB to be shared out, and you can only share to 10 numbers per plan by MTN new policy.
So, if you are a reseller, ensure that you buy 10GB maximum from MTN and ensure that you share it out in the volumes of 1GB so that you can have you 10 shares. Again, ensure that you finish all the 10 shares before you buy a new one. Thank you.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by hisableplc(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
we currently n conveniently sell 250mb 500mb recharge card only for now
visit our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1969169/mtn-data-250mb-500mb-1g
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
"... and koboko dey for the goody bag..."
I get 7gb. worst thing, i use it to download rubbish. definitely, we cant go back to 260Mb for 1k if thats their plan!
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by cooldays(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls add me to the grp. 08033072459. we are the most reliable dealer
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Htown64(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
excellence44:

r u too blind to see? u can sell 1gig @ 1100 n still make normal profit. problem is slow turnover but ur profit is still intact given that u bought it less than 7k.
You are the one that is too blind to see that it is sold for 10k for 10gb
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by herald9: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
I think the best thing to do is to go to there headoffice in each state and set it ablaze. Enough is enough of all these foreign company taking us for a ride in Nigeria. Nigeria can't be better if we don't take some wild crazy action. Though I never support violence, but believe me, this kind of thing can't happen in a developed nation without a protest. It's hightime we sent them back to there freaking country. I stand to be challenged on my post

grin

Let's try dialogue first
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Htown64:
see person oh.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Htown64:
see person oh. wetin com join me n u?
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
luluosas:

No more 250MB, 500MB and 750MB. The minimum now is 1GB to be shared out, and you can only share to 10 numbers per plan by MTN new policy.
So, if you are a reseller, ensure that you buy 10GB maximum from MTN and ensure that you share it out in the volumes of 1GB so that you can have you 10 shares. Again, ensure that you finish all the 10 shares before you buy a new one. Thank you.
so how do we pay and how much
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by armadeo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
nani667:

Serious waste of money undecided

How?

It fulfills my data demands without stress and I can afford it.

If you have a more efficient way of getting 9gb at less cost I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Htown64(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
excellence44:

see person oh. wetin com join me n u?
na ur mention join us as u no dey see again
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=Htown64 post=27537473] na ur mention join us as u no dey see again[/quot
d frustration wey dey do u pass my power jes look for d next man
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Htown64(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=excellence44 post=27537590][/quote] na you go look for the next man abi na woman.... Mr blind
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by luluosas(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2014
OreofeeOluwa:
so how do we pay and how much
1GB minimum data at a tim. 1200 bank payment, 1400 recharge card payment. Thank you.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Bode2: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2014
It is no longer news that MTN policy has discouraged the sale of 250 and 500mb and I am sure you wouldn't want to go for the usual MTN 260mb for #1000. Now, you can now get 1gig (equivalent of 1024mb) at the very best price of #1,200. This is obviously cheap and legitimate. The data works on all kinds of phone and modem. This offer is open to all most especially to OAU students and Ife environs.
Bode. 07065352674
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
I think the best thing to do is to go to there headoffice in each state and set it ablaze. Enough is enough of all these foreign company taking us for a ride in Nigeria. Nigeria can't be better if we don't take some wild crazy action. Though I never support violence, but believe me, this kind of thing can't happen in a developed nation without a protest. It's hightime we sent them back to there freaking country. I stand to be challenged on my post
MTN do not enter into any contract with anyone to use their service, Many Nigerians have active running companies in many countries of the world.
If you re not satisfied with their service, go elsewhere.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by henryutd(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2014
I need a reliable etisalat data reseller. Any suggestions?
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by waleyp(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
I know of one. Whatsapps me on 07065788175
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by folay66(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
wat of via bank

call or add on whatsapp with 08167015961 for MTN AND ETISALAT PLAN
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by folay66(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
armadeo:

How?

It fulfills my data demands without stress and I can afford it.

If you have a more efficient way of getting 9gb at less cost I would appreciate it. Thanks.

cccccccccclick here https://www.nairaland.com/1973891/mtn-etisalat-cheapest-data-bundles.1gb#27577884
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by vodacom: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
indigene:

MTN do not enter into any contract with anyone to use their service, Many Nigerians have active running companies in many countries of the world.
If you re not satisfied with their service, go elsewhere.
Must be it mtn at all times?I learnt that we have glo and etisalat data share running we should patronise them to send warning signal to mtn.if at least 70% of Nigerians who had benefited from this decide to switch to another network for data,mtn will sit up but if you keep ranting and planning to protest in whatever means,mtn wouldn't listen. Try airtel,glo or etisalat and stop giving the impression that MTN is holding you down to ransom. Nothing remains forever so go join the winning team.make mtn beg you for rendering service not the other way round.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by armadeo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
folay66:

cccccccccclick here https://www.nairaland.com/1973891/mtn-etisalat-cheapest-data-bundles.1gb#27577884

I said I get 9gb for 5k you are showing me where to get 6gb for 7k.
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by Ariyke: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
I want to buy mtn 1gb data with card urgently how much card?
Re: Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? by marcjoe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ariyke:
I want to buy mtn 1gb data with card urgently how much card?

Go here.......my service is fast...

https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.