Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49581 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by networkrecharg: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
i was present...
AMAECHI IS A CYNOSURE ....HE WILL SAVE OR IMPROVE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by memozium(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wow! i'm shocked with the crowd...
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Ttalk: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Looking at the crowd i must say this in my mother language, Wee wee is shaking me!
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by tochman(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
ssii:

Your sister has not been given account number yet? Is it the government that gives account number? Are you sure your sister was employed as a teacher. Yes, I am a civil servant, and I know quite a number of people who were employed as teachers, both family members and friends, so I know what I am talking about. Your sister is supposed to submit her account number when she is doing biometrics. Ask your sister well, she is either lying to you or she was not employed at all. As for the corpers, I don't know anything about that. Don't go making allegations online you can not prove.

after her biometrics, she was told to come back for her acct no, that it will be given to her by the state gov. Funny enough saipem gave her a job and she dumped everything about amechi's scam. God will always deliver his ppl from the hands of politician. Its now left to those who want to keep licking their thieving arse, seeing good in the bad they do. Lets see what will become of the teachers and their arrears after amechi's tenure, tell ur family and friends to make hay while the sun shines...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by amaraudo: 2:33am On Oct 28, 2014
but the crowd was rented. before me abokis were given 5H each ,2 chisco luxery bosses was filled with them.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by psmithice: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
I DEY IMAGINE SAY I BE PASTOR....I DEY SEETHIS KIN POPULATION ....REASON AM NA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.