Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49601 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.
that was part of the convoy that went to pick Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs frm d airport. I was spsed 2 follow their convoy bt i was told APC paid more 2 b at d stadium.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Harmonyco(f): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
PDP as some ppl cal them gave automatic ticket to their candidate nd some youths even gave him money to buy d ticket while some are here fighting for d vice nd some borrowing money to get their ticket. If some like it or not some want the PDP til 2019.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by kolomax(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please don't allow sentiment feel ya belly the crowd pull by amaechi and co are more than that of TAN no vacant space on that APC pix na but look @the one u uploaded..but all I know is that......that Kind of crowd doesn't mean you've won the election
basisop:

TAN rally was also full to capacity. So what's the big deal? The TAN rally wasn't properly organised like today's rally yet the street of port Harcourt came out despite APC's Ebola propaganda campaign to rubbish the rally. It will be a show of power because PDP will organise its own solidarity rally for GEJ2015.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Rilwayne001: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
RIP IN ADVANCE

PDP

TANoids

And all other GEJ bottomli.ckers

#change is inevitable

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

You wish
Jonathan cannot loose 2015 general elections!
APC can only try but they will be consoled with a beautiful second position
do you think it will be easy for him to be the sole candidate in pdp ... watch as drama unfolds . if it was as easy as many think ,. he wouldnt have been forced to declare his intentions ... isnt some of his actions cowardice
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by FastShipping: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
I was paid 2k to stand at the stadium and wave brooms..... Some of my friends went home with nothing. Politics in nigeria is a joke.

Who paid you? If you actually accepted 2,000 naira, then you are a corrupt man.

I 100% doubt anyone paid you.

11 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
majekdom2:
you ought to record or atleast make a prove so people can believe you ... they will just see this as the regulars from oppositions .... next time do the needful.
am not the opposition, infact am not in any party sef. I will next time tho.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
philips70:
Jonathan's pilgrimage in Israel will surely not be a jolly one with these images.
Quite intimidating images.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by kolomax(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
I was paid 2k to stand at the stadium and wave brooms..... Some of my friends went home with nothing. Politics in nigeria is a joke.
story for the gods...show me pix of you been paid or you are just one of PDP E-badbelles

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by chuckdelis: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
U guys ar here arguing,u haven't seen d pix of whr guys @d rally dey collect their 2k for job welldone
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
FastShipping:

Who paid you? If you actually accepted 2,000 naira, then you are a corrupt man.

I 100% doubt anyone paid you.
am nt corrupt, am just a student tryn to look for free money, it was actually fun tho chanting aluta songs and APC slogans..... The problem was the sun and this raging headache.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by FastShipping: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
chuckdelis:
U guys ar here argue,u haven't seen d pix of where guys @d rally wherE collecting their 2k for job welldone

Show us the pictures or remain silent for life.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
kolomax:
story for the gods...show me pix of you been paid or you are just one of PDP E-badbelles
I DON'T BELONG TO ANY PARTY.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by eleko1: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ok we don hear,wetin make we come do now?Upload pisure of U with the broom or,U knw d rest.Can U swear with a cutlass that U collected 2k?
Datwatersideboy:

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by FastShipping: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
am nt corrupt, am just a student tryn to look for free money, it was actually fun tho chanting aluta songs and APC slogans..... The problem was the sun and this raging headache.

And you expect anyone to believe you?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by harry509: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
hazekctravels:
This rally took place today 25th October 2014. With this kind of crowd I saw here today, PDP in Rivers state is in for a serious battle.
all d parties n nigeria belong 2 evribody.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Superstar007(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Believe this and you can believe this.
Most of these people(socio-political groups) are paid. People wouldn't leave their business to stand under the hot sun for something that doesn't add anything to them on their own accord except they are getting something in return. Unless, we're talking about the pure water sellers and the likes.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
eleko1:
Ok we don hear,wetin make we come do now?Upload pisure of U with the broom or,U knw d rest.Can U swear with a cutlass that U collected 2k?
haba, u no c crowd 4 d stadium, u knw d kind pressure nd pushing nd fighting and thiefing wey go down 4 dt place?? Believe me when i say dt there was no time 4 pinshure, dull at ur own peril. Bt be rest assured that more dan half of dt crowd went home with their 2k. I was there LIVE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by kolomax(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
I DON'T BELONG TO ANY PARTY.
next time when that kind of things happen kindly take the pictures of what's going on

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
FastShipping:

And you expect anyone to believe you?? grin grin
no one is being forced to believe me...

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
What is the capacity of this stadium ?

Whatever is the capacity, APC will get more votes at the polls than the number of people present

But APC will still not get enough votes to beat PDP whether in governorship election or presidency

Peter Odili is on exile in Nasarawa State.

Amaechi will run again to Ghana after election

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
kestolove95:
a minute silent for d soul of pdp to rest in peace
A minute silence for a party that failed to provide Nigerians with steady electricity supply for over 14 years? Are you jocking? May the soul of PDP rest in piecessssss!

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Ogbodavies(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
dat second pix. funny die..
d guy b like one babalawo 4 aj city.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
kolomax:
next time when that kind of things happen kindly take the pictures of what's going on
If that would make u happy, No problem but will u buy me anoda 1 if rivers state baggars nd icelanders loot my phone considering that d picture i wud take wont b diffrent frm d 1 u r seeing here.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by harry509: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
hazekctravels:
This rally took place today 25th October 2014. With this kind of crowd I saw here today, PDP in Rivers state is in for a serious battle.
wit dis crowd it shows dat PDP as ntn 2 offer. *ROTIMI nah MAN u b* RIP 2 PDP n advance.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by maclatunji: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amaechi's crowd at this rally is beyond being "buyable".

9 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by eleko1: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
There's punture in ur story.Reread ur first post and dis one.Reframe ur lie small.
Datwatersideboy:
haba, u no c crowd 4 d stadium, u knw d kind pressure nd pushing nd fighting and thiefing wey go down 4 dt place?? Believe me when i say dt there was no time 4 pinshure, dull at ur own peril. Bt be rest assured that more dan half of dt crowd went home with their 2k. I was there LIVE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by belente(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai, pdp & Apc E warriors easy o. U people are fighting, poli- looters are stealing our money
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by kolomax(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
If that would make u happy, No problem but will u buy me anoda 1 if rivers state baggars nd icelanders loot my phone considering that d picture i wud take wont b diffrent frm d 1 u r seeing here.
oga nobody ll believe this story of yours abeg kindly multiply two thousand x number of people that are there and keep the answer to yaself......

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by TDonald: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hey, join me on tsū, a social network that shares the revenues with us. Check it out: www.tsu.co/Tdonald

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
wish 'em all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.