Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49607 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Babyboy1986(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by basisop(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
cidieschat:
My brothers, I love the Ameachi, even if I don't, I will never support wikel becos he is too desperate, he is even against his fellow pdp members .

I have nothing against Amaechi but WE have everything against APC in Rivers State!!!

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Like say na Immigration Job people com find
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai see crowd,it's only the last immigration that have close to this crowd

You can't tell me they are rented crowd

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by CMARY(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wetin consign me? Mtcheeeeeeeww
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by edgyslim: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
kestolove95:
a minute silent for d soul of pdp to rest in peace

This really got me cracking. Good 1.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Otuaka chineke ni , agidigba ooo , oh oh oh agidigba.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by galadee(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
uhmm

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
basisop:

I have nothing against Amaechi but WE have everything against APC in Rivers State!!!
cant we simply embrace truth and reality.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by lawrenceunaa: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
OK na politicians time to promise

later na looting undecided
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by firstolalekan(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
PHEE DEE PHEG,
POWER TO THE PIGS. grin
Gej till ....

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by born2boink(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
You see all that crowd?I can not categorically tell you what will happen during governorship elections, for the sake of fairness and equity,Wike shold go chill but if it comes to presidentials,all that crowd wether rented or not rented...they'll all Vote Gej,.....I'm not here to argue with anyone..

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ikweremilitant: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
phantom:
PDP use clear eye wan field wike as their candidate. they are done for in rivers state if that happens.

the APC rally was crazy. the stadium was filled to the brim.
he that pays the piper.let amechi continue spending our money 4 apc,but come next year that crowd ur saw their wil always vote gej.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nobody bought anything oo bros.Rivwrs are for APC. I polled a lot of people today. 8 out of 10 people polled were in support of APC.
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by eleko1: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
embarassedcool. PDP is ku.Meaning,PDP is dead. cool 8 grin grin-[ embarassed :- embarassed embarassed
kestolove95:
a minute silent for d soul of pdp to rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by kolomax(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chaiiiiii na so people plenty reach for river state shocked am very sure this is not a rented one

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nobody bought anything oo bros.Rivwrs are for APC. I polled a lot of people today. 8 out of 10 people polled were in support of APC. Yea
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by DONLEKAN: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstolalekan:
PHEE DEE PHEG,
POWER TO THE PIGS. grin
Gej till ....

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Abagworo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

I have reservations on the candidacy of Wike, no doubt but what I can tell you is that he's a real grassroots mobiliser and even Amaechi fears his crude abilities. Did you see the population that received him at the airport on Friday?
Let's not argue over which party that has more supporters but at the right time, Rivers people will respond as appropriate.
Bookmark this page, PDP cannot lose in Rivers state!

The bolded just corroborated my earlier contributions. He actually has no crude abilities other than arming small boys and getting federal backing to unleash mayhem on anyone found to have different views from them. The truth is that Amaechi has pleaded with Rivers people not to react when provoked and that is why there seems to be uneasy calm. Go to Etche today and see what is happening there courtesy GDI. Markets have been closed and businesses abandoned. Politics should be played with safety of the masses at heart and not do or die affair.

9 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by basisop(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
imperialebony:
Nobody bought anything oo bros.Rivwrs are for APC. I polled a lot of people today. 8 out of 10 people polled were in support of APC.

I am on ground in Rivers and fully involved so forget that your poll. I know what I'm telling you 100%
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by IAMGEJ(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
I have no rivals in 2015 election... grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know what dos pple are doing there oh, or Nigeria want to play football? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

IAMGEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ikweremilitant: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
post=27454760:
Hmmm...Nigerian politricks. See lots of deceived people

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------
count me in mate.i wil patronize u.weldone nd gudluk
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by jbaby265(f): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
gud for dem...
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by eleko1: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
D grin angry angryTill MAY,2015
firstolalekan:
PHEE DEE PHEG,
POWER TO THE PIGS. grin
Gej till ....

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
I was paid 2k to stand at the stadium and wave brooms..... Some of my friends went home with nothing. Politics in nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by eleko1: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Bugatie(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Johnnyessence:
with this Gej is just wasting his time oooo in south south state .d will of d masses will prevail no matter d intimidation on d electorates on d election day.
You wish
Jonathan cannot loose 2015 general elections!
APC can only try but they will be consoled with a beautiful second position
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
ikweremilitant:
count me in mate.i wil patronize u.weldone nd gudluk

Thank you so much. I promise not to dissapoint

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
I was paid 2k to stand at the stadium and wave brooms..... Some of my friends went home with nothing. Politics in nigeria is a joke.
you ought to record or atleast make a prove so people can believe you ... they will just see this as the regulars from oppositions .... next time do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture) / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.