Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49600 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
clemzo101:
The battle line has bin drawn!!! If I'm Jonathan I will call Amechi to round table discussion have a deal with him and bring him back to the party, Amechi is more important to PDP dan Wike!!! Take it or leave it. Wike will only bring PDP down if fielded as their candidate. Imagine a deal reached and Amechi returning to PDP with the kind of support base he has APC will just bcom a thing of the past. because dere is no APC in Rivers state without Amechi.......Adise for GEJ....... sacrifice Wike now

forget drama, we have seen it all before

from Marshal Harry to Sergent Awuse; we have seen all the gragra before

Wike is not a candidate I am proud of as he does not behave like a lawyer but even at that PDP will still win in Rivers!

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by spankyflex(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
things he has done indeed .... who needs more unis , when the ones we have already are not performing maximally , that money needs to be put into the ones existing , am sure you are aware how long it took him to address the ASUU strike last uyear and still creating additional problems in name of un, what railway , will you use the railway , who uses the kind of railway in nigeria these days , what roads ? where are the roas , he should name them , power I agree but still majority of the stakes sold to individuals concerned bout money rather than development, whats stabilization in you talking , it takes nigeria about 4 years to seal contracts with some oil companies , in saudi its just about 3 months , argentina 4 to 5 months , angola that is just here is maximum 6 months .... our dear gej and his wife alison madueke delays projectys , the industry is on the slow pace , to create jobs problem . do you know how many jobs created via those parastatals .. icpc , efcc , pppra , napkep and many of them ... @ least salaries are paid , I know the lives of people tyhat have been changed by those organisations ... gej is clueless , he never thought he would get to that position and so you should expect nothing from him ... for you to rule properly , you should have plans before hand not thinking you can because you woke up on e morning and found your self in that position.
its obvious u really hate this man
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Things might actually be more gloomy for Jonathan than I initially thought. Fingers crossed. shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

And who do you think is better?? I guess you didn't see the part where I talked about Ameachi's madness?? So who is good by your definition. .at least I've given you my reason for supporting Wike
why dont we wait till we are sure of who and who is contesting before we agree on who can do better ... if we are bent on wike simply because he is FG's boy and then we do not put in a man who can build on the developments , dont you think we will have ourselves to blame . wike is rather too desparate , displaying thugs kind of life , threatening to burn down projects made by governments , do we need someone like that ...Everyone has got his madness , as long as he is doing right , he can be pardoned. have we bothered ourselves on asking wike his plan for rivers state.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by nigerianvenom(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Yes, no doubt.

But, is he a winner?

na their deh wahala deh
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Forwetinnah: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
why dont we wait till we are sure of who and who is contesting before we agree on who can do better ... if we are bent on wike simply because he is FG's boy and then we do not put in a man who can build on the developments , dont you think we will have ourselves to blame . wike is rather too desparate , displaying thugs kind of life , threatening to burn down projects made by governments , do we need someone like that ...Everyone has got his madness , as long as he is doing right , he can be pardoned. have we bothered ourselves on asking wike his plan for rivers state.

Ameachi came in with lots of promises. .how many has he fulfilled so far? * atleast he tried when he was still in PDP, right now he's NOTHING to write home about* Now you've conveniently called Wike FGs boy( I don't need to tell you whose boy Ameachi is)..so you think the next Governorship candidate from APC wouldn't be Ameachi or Tinubu's boy?? We both know politicians and what they do so let's NOT even pretend Ameachi's successor from the APC will be our messiah.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
spankyflex:
I do not hate him , there is what is called capability measurement ... a good name is better than what our politicians think they have got ... when you hear names of people like jakande , and fashola what comes to mind ... you may have said a prayer for them in your mind before you even talk about them .good luck never had it in mind to rule this country , it is usually a tough situation when you embark on a journey you dont plan for , he may have been seen as a coward or a fool who missed an opportunity if he chose not to run but it is much better than being condemned for worsening a situation. I like the truth sadly , majority of Nigerians dont like been told . how many corrupt officials have been jailed since 2011. if a man who handled the finance of first bank then cbn came out to say funds were missing ... do you actually think they were not missing . same man accused the senate of redundant allowances and pay ... he was only opening our eyes to see the ills at that level . I dont hate goodluck , I expected him to have made some decisions over the years on some of the issues ... if we keep saying corruption is not our problem then we will neevr move ahead . no matter the amount of industries created , if corruption is not handled it will crash . we need to have that thinking. have you not heard of private business that goes into oblivion , that becomes defunct ... why cause it was mis managed

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Ameachi came in with lots of promises. .how many has he fulfilled so far? * atleast he tried when he was still in PDP, right now he's NOTHING to write home about* Now you've conveniently called Wike FGs boy( I don't need to tell you whose boy Ameachi is)..so you think the next Governorship candidate from APC wouldn't be Ameachi or Tinubu's boy?? We both know politicians and what they do so let's NOT even pretend Ameachi's successor from the APC will be our messiah.
you cant fulfill eevrything , get into power and see what it feels like ... thank God you admitted he did stufss ... he did it under pdp right was it with the help of FG . Why did he leave same PDP . Am not condeming individuals who are credible ofcourse akpabio is working , liyel is trying , uduaghan trying to try ....being credible is an individual thing , thats my point not a party issue. and yes if the next governor is ameachi or tinubu's boy is it not better to keep seeing developments ... same way they say fashola is tinubu's boy , some still condemn him saying he imposes candidates but are these candidates not credible .... come on except we dont wanna move on . if you work in a structured organisation , you will know a good boss mostimes recommends his successor. my guy a politician will always rule us , we dont have to generalise .... i have been to most parts of the south... their governors have been credible ... dont know of the far south east tho . Our president should just listen and work with these type of governors rather than those he calls his cabinet. it will go a long way in helping him.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is this a RALLY or CRUSADE??
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by samento: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
I was paid 2k to stand at the stadium and wave brooms..... Some of my friends went home with nothing. Politics in nigeria is a joke.
You are a liar. You know road to portharcourt.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by samento: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
chuckdelis:
U guys ar here arguing,u haven't seen d pix of whr guys @d rally dey collect their 2k for job welldone
Show us.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by agabusta: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
clemzo101:
The battle line has bin drawn!!! If I'm Jonathan I will call Amechi to round table discussion have a deal with him and bring him back to the party, Amechi is more important to PDP dan Wike!!! Take it or leave it. Wike will only bring PDP down if fielded as their candidate. Imagine a deal reached and Amechi returning to PDP with the kind of support base he has APC will just bcom a thing of the past. because dere is no APC in Rivers state without Amechi.......Adise for GEJ....... sacrifice Wike now

Amaechi is very relevant! Just leave those kids all over Nairaland that insults him just because he chose not to lick GEJ's ass.

Some people are so chicken hearted in this country. How can people that have brains be shouting all over that because someone leaves a ruling party, the person's political life has ended??

Some brains needs to be checked in this country. Imagine oh, some people wants to turn Nigeria into a one-party state. And they so myopic that they cannot see that such situation breeds impunity!

I just don't understand. We have the opportunity of having parties that cuts across regions/ethnicities/religions and some people are still trying all they can to make sure that does not happen.

Our dream of having a balanced and competitive democracy is greater than GEJ ambitions.

How come when PDP is contesting in SW u don't hear any name calling like hausa party, Yoruba party, igbo party, christian/muslim party, etc. But when elections are being held or discussed in the SS/SE that is where different ethnic/religious sentiments will be thrown up.

Is it not obvious this is the antics of desperate politicians.

I admire the likes of Amaechi and Rochas. These are the kind of people who earns an enviable place in history. People who instead of following the easy path of doing AGIP decided to stand in opposition.

Amaechi is a dogged fighter and he is going to give PDP a run for their money.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by agabusta: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
spankyflex:

Pls how come whenever anybody states their criticism to the way GEJ is running this country aground u'll all be shouting 'hate' 'hate' 'hate'?

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ssii: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
tochman:
U Guys are here praising amechi. Teachers haven't been paid for 7 months, even civil Servants and corpers. All being owed. Road projects on stand still. The mono rail is a waste. My neighbor was recently evicted by my landlord because he couldn't meet up with the rent (as a civil servant). Amechi has been diverting state funds for his political agenda. Can't Bahari, the incorruptible judge, call him to order. Is this how apc want to transform nigerian? By bribing over 20k ppl to sing their praises in a stadium?? Tufiakwa... May God help Nigeria
Do you have to lie to show your hatred for Amaechi? Civil servants are not being owed, except for october. The september salaries were delayed and that was because allocations were delayed, even GEJ confirmed that allocations for september were paid a little over a week ago. All newly employed teachers are presently being paid, except for arrears being owed them. The government has started paying the arrears in bits for 2 months to most of the teachers. Please, don't spread falsehoods, or atleast confirm from civil servants or teachers before you start peddling rumours.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
2015: I'm not a religious fanatic - Buhari says he may choose a Christian as his running mate:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/2015-im-not-religious-fanatic-buhari.html
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bugatie:

I have reservations on the candidacy of Wike, no doubt but what I can tell you is that he's a real grassroots mobiliser and even Amaechi fears his crude abilities. Did you see the population that received him at the airport on Friday?
Let's not argue over which party that has more supporters but at the right time, Rivers people will respond as appropriate.
Bookmark this page, PDP cannot lose in Rivers state!
u ar a foooooooooool n its completely obvious... u cant even give up being a fooooooooooolll.. u so hate ur self... it is despicably pathetic....
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by YurFatHer: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Amaechi said jonathan took away their oil wells and increase fuel price. I think if jonah wins again, fuel price will increase to 250 naira per litre. cry i wan cry, yet some people go still dey say jonah till 2019, i no knw wetin nigeria go turn to by that year if he wins again.
hmnnn, na wa oooo
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ArcTammy: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Great Rivers State of possibilities is for APC. There's nothing GEJ. or anybody can do abt it. We r out for greater change... The PDP u see today, u will see them no more.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by stebell(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
If free and fair election is allowed in Rivers State, APC will win by a wide margin. 90% of PDP followers in Rivers State are doing so out of fear and threat.

Look at this hazard talking trash. Which 90%? If APC is rooted why has he(Amaechi) not conducted τ̲̅ђe bye-election for Degema constituency for representation in τ̲̅ђe state HOA. Why is he shying away frm conducting LG elections.

At Ada George ♍Ɣ area, they were paying peeps ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ get into their buses enroute τ̲̅ђe stadium.

Pls all yu that are so confident of ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я APC, tell ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я Amaechi ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ conduct local council elections let's know who owns Rivers.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.

Flaunting absurd wealth in the faces of people who are desperately poor. Silly campaign style if you ask me.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1812520_wp20141025001_jpeg96dad79a13b490d06bc5df151ca82ba9

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.

Flaunting absurd wealth in the faces of people who are mostly desperately poor. Silly campaign style if you ask me.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by soloafe: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

I'm grass roots as far as Rivers State is concerned and completely on ground at least in Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre and Etche LGAs. Even in Oroazi/Rumueme/Rumuepirikom which is Nyesom Wike's enclave, people are following GDI/PDP out of fear or threat. Even some Ikwerre youths organisations are supporting Jonathan out of fear and threat. I'm neutral for example but most times I act like I support Jonathan just to survive the threats but I won't vote him except on gunpoint.
big lie, I live in rivers state woji to be precise. rivers state is pdp
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

I am on ground in Rivers and fully involved so forget that your poll. I know what I'm telling you 100%

Bros, I don't know where you live in PH. Maybe you're in the neighbouring state. Let's not argue on this matter for now. Let's keep our fingers crossed while we see things unfold,come 2015. Cheers .
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Locapito(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2014
post=27454760:
Hmmm...Nigerian politricks. See lots of deceived people

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run ok, am in.
-------------
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by clemzo101(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
PDP will loose if they field Wike Period! Rivers state isn't for only Ikwere idigenes, wrong time for wike!!!
mikeansy:

forget drama, we have seen it all before

from Marshal Harry to Sergent Awuse; we have seen all the gragra before

Wike is not a candidate I am proud of as he does not behave like a lawyer but even at that PDP will still win in Rivers!

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
Amaechi slams GEJ ' S use of ethnic
sentiments in South South Nigeria.
Amaechi: He (Goodluck Jonathan) says he is
your brother and the "Hausaman" is your
enemy. Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals in PH? IBB and
Abacha.
Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.
Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.
Who established Niger Delta Ministry?
Yar'adua.What has he (Jonathan) done for you?
The crowd answered "Nothing".
Tell me one original project "Nothing". No, tell
me even half. Rotimi Amaechi Governor of
Rivers State Nigeria

This made real sense. Bugatie, don't u think so?

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by tochman(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2014
ssii:

Do you have to lie to show your hatred for Amaechi? Civil servants are not being owed, except for october. The september salaries were delayed and that was because allocations were delayed, even GEJ confirmed that allocations for september were paid a little over a week ago. All newly employed teachers are presently being paid, except for arrears being owed them. The government has started paying the arrears in bits for 2 months to most of the teachers. Please, don't spread falsehoods, or atleast confirm from civil servants or teachers before you start peddling rumours.

are u a civil servant, a teacher or are u responsible for paying them? How much are teachers being paid? My sister hasn't been given an account number yet, not to talk of payment and shes a teacher. Why did u skip the corpers and road part. Amechi is a thief and so is his opposition. My friend, quit being a politician and face facts squarely.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by gbishman: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2014
This is amazing, this is a sure sign of resilience and dogmatism. I like this guy but he should work simply on his interpersonal approach towards people.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ssii: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2014
tochman:

are u a civil servant, a teacher or are u responsible for paying them? How much are teachers being paid? My sister hasn't been given an account number yet, not to talk of payment and shes a teacher. Why did u skip the corpers and road part. Amechi is a thief and so is his opposition. My friend, quit being a politician and face facts squarely.

Your sister has not been given account number yet? Is it the government that gives account number? Are you sure your sister was employed as a teacher. Yes, I am a civil servant, and I know quite a number of people who were employed as teachers, both family members and friends, so I know what I am talking about. Your sister is supposed to submit her account number when she is doing biometrics. Ask your sister well, she is either lying to you or she was not employed at all. As for the corpers, I don't know anything about that. Don't go making allegations online you can not prove.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by shamson: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
basisop:

Bought crowd just like in Osun

Stop fooling yourself, Nigerians are bitterly hungry and desperately looking for change.
Party, ethnicity or religion propaganda can not with this time.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by shamson: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
basisop:

Bought crowd just like in Osun

Stop fooling yourself, Nigerians are bitterly hungry and desperately looking for change.
Party, ethnicity or religion propaganda can not with this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68