Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49599 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Bugatie(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
atimes you may loose your decorum , you just said lack of funds , some of those projects that are stalled were given to some pdp politicians , he keeps saying it , mentioning names and figures , has any of the politicians claimed they were not awarded the contracts .... the teachers being owed will be paid definitely..... there is no such thing as a perfect government but not that we have to appreciate one that is taking whats near perfection to imperfection . the federal government is not trying compared to what some of these states have been able to do ... come on there are obvious decisions the govt can make if not for corruption ... our steel industry isnt functioning and we talking auto to be created in nigeria .. michelin is out , refinery not functioning ... majority will agree not to have good roads at the moment but to have industries working properly first ... that would create jobs ... what the average nigerian needs is just to mae a living.
The man in question does not lose his decorum "atimes", he loses it all times.
On award of contracts, each is secured via a bond and an Advanced payment guarantee issued by a bank. The funds for the contract is released by piecemeal after an agreed milestone is achieved by the contractor.
If the above process is not followed and the contractor 'runs' away without executing the contract, is the governor not guilty of mismanagement of state resources?
He keeps saying I built this and I built that as is he's in a private business

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2014
why does the federal govt start new projects without bothering to complete the ones pending completion .... its just disheartening really . we dont need new projects in this country . the ones we have before should be made to work , industries made to work .
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by phantom(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2014
otokx:

Let PDP field WIKE then you will know the real owners of Rivers State.

you dey mind the jokers?? even in rumuolumeni, how many ikwerre communities are behind wike?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Bugatie:

The man in question does not lose his decorum "atimes", he loses it all times.
On award of contracts, each is secured via a bond and an Advanced payment guarantee issued by a bank. The funds for the contract is released by piecemeal after an agreed milestone is achieved by the contractor.
If the above process is not followed and the contractor 'runs' away without executing the contract, is the governor not guilty of mismanagement of state resources?
He keeps saying I built this and I built that as is he's in a private business
of course he did , he and his team did ... bro , what is the fedreal team doing ...most have resigned to nurture their political aspirations.is it not same okonjo that wanted to resign for a world bank position .... if they really do have the interests of Nigerians at heart they wont be doing all these they are . the subsidy reinvestment shit is yet to resurface ... if that money is not even put in any project but used to train nigerians , it would be a diff story . Nigerians are begining to see there is nothing a failed govt has got to offer . the generation that will be voting are the ones that have seen what it feels like to be in this mess , the ones that graduated ten to 15 years back . jonathan would admit it was never a problem for him to secure a job after graduating.you dont even need a degree certificate in his time .. whats the situation now?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Fernandinho: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2014
LOL. What is this?
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nosaghae(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Johnnyessence:
with this Gej is just wasting his time oooo in south south state .d will of d masses will prevail no matter d intimidation on d electorates on d election day.
If u are using this paid crowd to judge the outcome of next years election in rivers state then u high on something. Each person u see there collected 3k.
No need to make too much noise 2015 is just here
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
your father is a bigger fool for begetting a fool 'old enough to be my father'.

Emphasis here is on the evidence of payment and not on the claim
Then give us the proof of evidence of payment ewu.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Nosaghae:

If u are using this paid crowd to judge the outcome of next years election in rivers state then u high on something. Each person u see there collected 3k.
No need to make too much noise 2015 is just here
some 1000 to 2000 people may have been paid by some supporters who may even be from the opposition but claiming to be supporters not necessarily the organisers of the rally themselves ... but this does not mean people dont know what is right from wrong.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Abagworo(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
of course he did , he and his team did ... bro , what is the fedreal team doing ...most have resigned to nurture their political aspirations.is it not same okonjo that wanted to resign for a world bank position .... if they really do have the interests of Nigerians at hand they wont be doing all these they are . the subsidy reinvestment shit is yet to resurface ... if that money is not even put in any project but used to train nigerians , it would be a diff story . Nigerians are begining to see there is nothing a failed govt has got to offer . the generation that will be voting are the ones that have seen what it feels like to be in this mess , the ones that graduated ten to 15 years back . jonathan would admit it was never a problem for him to secure a job after graduating.you dont even need a degree certificate in his time .. whats the situation now?

You are asking for too much. I gave a challenge for anyone to list a single federal road done under Jonathan's 5years in the entire Southeast and South-south but no one has come up with anything. Owerri-Onitsha has been over-used and its Obasanjo's baby.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

There's nothing you and your likes can write to cover the truth. I've thought deeply and realized that there is no single completed federal road in the entire Southeast and South-South under Jonathan's watch. If there is any please list them. On the other hand the rally was held at a Stadium completed by Amaechi. Even the Airport has not been completed till date. It is such a shame that you could shy away from this simple truth just because of regionalism.

Now let me list few things completed by Amaechi

Over 350 public schools of unequalled standard.

Over 140 health centres.

Olu Obasanjo road complete with underground drainage

Stadium road complete with underground drainage

Port-Harcourt/Owerri expressway complete with underground drainage at every settlement and streetlights to Imo boundary.

Rumuola road complete with underground drainage

NTA road to Choba complete with underground drainage

Ada George road complete with underground drainage

Elekahia road complete with underground drainage

Oginigba/Slaughter road complete with underground drainage

Old Aba road complete with underground drainage.

These are just few out of many.
Bro God go help me bless, I like people arguing base on fact and proof...

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by crystalzoe: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Easy1401:
You son of BITCHES in South South and South East your son have the opportunity to take the mantle of president, the highest helm of political seat you are rebelling against your son , Northerner are using sweet mouths in order to gain mantle back from only minority ethnic ever from south south to be the president, south west after spended good 8yrs successfully, they are now using their traitorship attitude to dismantle you and give power back to Northerner, i can't beg you neither plead you to think twice before making decision in voting for Northerner i jus wnt to remainds you this same so called Northerner are the one that destroy our nation to this present stage we are now, everybody started blaming innocent otuoke man for problem that he did not created. I can bet it if you allow this opportunity to pass you by it will take you next 50years above before you can reach presidential seat again continue follow that bastard Amachi and useless south west leaders that want us to continue be a slaves to Northerner! This Northerner believes that the power @ the top is their birthright. they nothing to offer us but to rescue power back from your region, Amachi enslaved himself to them for his own interest is nt Nigerian nor his people Am just pity you because this is your time to support your man for another four years after that give it back to the right region let's keep rotating it so that equation will balance when It's reach their turn give it to them i just want to you to think deeply before throwing away your chance.
pls tell them.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nosaghae(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
robosky02:

idon belivit

apc where did they get the crowd from?
if u have #3k for each person I can mobilise times two of that for u
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by engrsoma(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
I dont believe in APC winning rivers. I am a student of Uniport. All my roomates and most of my coursemates went to the rally for the 3000. We no even dey support APC. Ket me tell you 70% of that crowd just came for the money. infact we were told we would be paid 7000 thats even why I went. if I knew it was 3000 you wont even see me there.

Amaechi should have been propagating the policies of APC not rubbising jonathan. He was talking like someone that has beef on jonathan. and most of those projects he did, he did it as a PDP governor. Am not from Rivers but I believe APC wont win PDP in rivers
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by phantom(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

There's nothing you and your likes can write to cover the truth. I've thought deeply and realized that there is no single completed federal road in the entire Southeast and South-South under Jonathan's watch. If there is any please list them. On the other hand the rally was held at a Stadium completed by Amaechi. Even the Airport has not been completed till date. It is such a shame that you could shy away from this simple truth just because of regionalism.

Now let me list few things completed by Amaechi

Over 350 public schools of unequalled standard.

Over 140 health centres.

Olu Obasanjo road complete with underground drainage

Stadium road complete with underground drainage

Port-Harcourt/Owerri expressway complete with underground drainage at every settlement and streetlights to Imo boundary.

Rumuola road complete with underground drainage

NTA road to Choba complete with underground drainage

Ada George road complete with underground drainage

Elekahia road complete with underground drainage

Oginigba/Slaughter road complete with underground drainage

Old Aba road complete with underground drainage.

These are just few out of many.

maxillofacial dental hospital,garrison
niger hospital(karibi-whyte),diobu
iwofe road-under construction
elioparanwo-under construction
okporo road
eliozu flyover
eleme jxn flyover
airport road(airforce to rupokwu)
ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road-under construction Amaechi opens up 3 local council areas opobo/andoni and bolo indigenes can now drive home. not possible before!!!

okirika ring road -completed
bolo bridge
land reclamation at opobo
woji-elelenwo-akpajo-under construction)
obiri-ikwerre flover
ikwerre road expansion (education to agip)
agip flyover
reconstruction of odilis failed airforce flyover
nkpogu road
AA stadium-under construction
Dline inner roads
Rainbow town-under construction
iriebe low cost housing
psychiatric hospital road-under construction
woji road,GRA reconstruction with underground drainages
orazi road reconstruct with underground drainages
syringe manufacturing company,rumuosi
banana plantation,tai
songhai farms,tai LGA
revitalising pabod breweries(makers of grand lager and grand malt) by selling a part of it to sabmiller with an affiliate brewery at onitsha

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
engrsoma:
I dont believe in APC winning rivers. I am a student of Uniport. All my roomates and most of my coursemates went to the rally for the 3000. We no even dey support APC. Ket me tell you 70% of that crowd just came for the money. infact we were told we would be paid 7000 thats even why I went. if I knew it was 3000 you wont even see me there.

Amaechi should have been propagating the policies of APC not rubbising jonathan. He was talking like someone that has beef on jonathan. and most of those projects he did, he did it as a PDP governor. Am not from Rivers but I believe APC wont win PDP in rivers
yes he got beef with him , jonathan kept you out of school for 6 months , I dont know who you are but I can assure you the situation you may meet after your graduation if GEJ is in power may make you regret ever being apolitical . I watched in 2011 or so when jonathan and ameachi sat side by side at the convocation in uniport and I actually thought it will be nice as I was about entering the labour market then. fastforward this is 2014 , It took the grace of God to be where I am today . I saw my 4 years senior write the same aptitude test I wrote .... bro , the bottom line is you and your fellow students should call yourself to order and change your reasoning . stop being apolitical , vote a credible candidate who has got vision .

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
phantom:

iwofe road-under construction
elioparanwo-under construction
okporo road
eliozu flyover
eleme jxn flyover
airport road(airforce to rupokwu)
ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road-under construction Amaechi opens up 3 local council areas opobo/andoni and bolo indigenes can now drive home. not possible before!!!

okirika ring road -completed
bolo bridge
land reclamation at opobo
woji-elelenwo-akpajo-under construction)
obiri-ikwerre flover
ikwerre road expansion (education to agip)
agip flyover
reconstruction of odilis failed airforce flyover
nkpogu road
AA stadium-under construction
Dline inner roads
Rainbow town-under construction
psychiatric hospital road-under construction
woji road,GRA reconstruction with underground drainages
orazi road reconstruct with underground drainages
syringe manufacturing company,rumuosi
songhai farms,tai LGA
revitalising pabod breweries(makers of grand lager and grand malt) by selling a part of it to sabmiller with an affiliate brewery at onitsha

and so what are we talking and people want to vote in a thug that destroys government properties , now those projects are done , if a credible person takes over , he begins another and completes the ones almost done ... is that not development , with time wont we have what we want to ... everything cannot be done in a day . the federal govt should also list their achievements , we will vote them if they deserve it . we keep hearinf and watching economic forums yet no jobs , we hear of pib creating jobs and still nothing . we just keep hearing , we not seeing all in the name of a south south president .....

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by phantom(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
and so what are we talking and people want to vote in a thug that destroys government properties , now those projects are done , if a credible person takes over , he begins another and completes the ones almost done ... is that not development , with time wont we have what we want to ... everything cannot be done in a day . the federal govt should also list their achievements , we will vote them if they deserve it . we keep hearinf and watching economic forums yet no jobs , we hear of pib creating jobs and still nothing . we just keep hearing , we not seeing all in the name of a south south president .....

The federal Government a few weeks ago rushed to rivers state to RENOVATE some model secondary schools in the state while their FGGC abuloma and FGC PH schools are rotting away. ridiculous isnt it?? the bonny-bodo road has not been delivered in the 4th year of a jonathan presidency.can you imagine in this age and time people still travel to bonny by sea wher the FGs own cash cow,the LNG is sited shameful.
abagworo threw a challenge.......SHOW US ONE FEDERAL ROAD COMPLETED BY THE CLOWN IN THE South East. just 1 road or....okay 1/2 a road at least.... grin grin grin

look at what a sitting governor has done in 8 years.... opened up 3 new LCDAs to the rest of the state!!! the same thing was planned for kalabariland through the transkalabari highway which was killed by corruption a.k.a rivers money for rivers people grin grin ** thank God amaechi came to his senses and realized that being clannish takes his state or anyone for that matter no where**

boss....no worry your self too much. just get a voters card! we will be there live and direct in 2015 to protect our votes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by nairaarea: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hatred for Amaechi is hatred for development

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Amaechi slams GEJ ' S use of ethnic
sentiments in South South Nigeria.
Amaechi: He (Goodluck Jonathan) says he is
your brother and the "Hausaman" is your
enemy. Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals in PH? IBB and
Abacha.
Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.
Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.
Who established Niger Delta Ministry?
Yar'adua.What has he (Jonathan) done for you?
The crowd answered "Nothing".
Tell me one original project "Nothing". No, tell
me even half. Rotimi Amaechi Governor of
Rivers State Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by phantom(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
make i repeat am......amaechi is second ONLY to fashola......and even that, is DEBATABLE! wink grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by phantom(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Johnnyessence:
Abacha.
Rivers State Nigeria

epic!!!! grin grin grin grin grin.........amaechi....blunt man! ....

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
this is a disgrace to Gej and his administration only for him to corrupt d whole thing.and let me tell u here it's d same Hausa man that will change a lot of things in this country not d zoologist will av as president we are tired of this kindergarten president we av he even invite bishop oyedepo and bishop Ayo oritsaJafor to isreal for blessing for his 2015 election bid Gej should forget oooooo we are more enlightened more every day no going back on this clueless President we av imagine see what ameachi said here.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
everyone should just be reassured here change is coming in Feb 14 2015 elections am not APC here but some people do called me activist but all in all I praise God .we are tired of Gej government nothing for d poor breed nothing for masses that vote for him in 2011 he's selfish and clueless for u to know Gej will loose all d sw ne,ncentral,ss and d South east state come Feb 14 2015 we are ready for d election no matter d intimidation they do to d electorates on d election day.we can't be looking to his gej government this way Gej has fail us in every sector if yaradua of blessed memory things would av been better than this clueless clown we av as President.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Forwetinnah: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

TAN rally was also full to capacity. So what's the big deal? The TAN rally wasn't properly organised like today's rally yet the street of port Harcourt came out despite APC's Ebola propaganda campaign to rubbish the rally. It will be a show of power because PDP will organise its own solidarity rally for GEJ2015.

Abi o..most times jobless people just attend such rallies to go hear and see 1st hand how some politicians make a fool of themselves especially when there's roger roger. Some staunch APC loyalist are even forming PDP sweethearts to back their sham...sorry o!! I hear wetin happen to una. I don't really like Wike as the next Governor but he's just the right antidote for Ameachi's madness
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ok same for you: May your personal life and finances progress in the same manner Nigeria progressed under Thief Obasanjo's reign. Can I hear you say AMEN! also ?
bashydemy:
Oga so many people Happy under OBJ, So many teachers and civil servant start owning cars and turn house owner under OBJ.... I personal bought my first car and 2 lands under OBJ and i never work for the Govt...
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Btruth: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
If free and fair election is allowed in Rivers State, APC will win by a wide margin. 90% of PDP followers in Rivers State are doing so out of fear and threat.
why the fear & threat? Are they not free on their own soil? If they can't be free in Rivers state, where will they?....
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Johnnyessence:
Abacha.
Rivers State Nigeria
imagine if Nigeria did not have these projects , how many would have been jobless ... jonathan created NCDMB , clueless man put the headquaters in bayelsa ,if hausa man was reasonable enough to have the headquaters of NDDC in port harcourt not abuja OO ,whats wrong having NCDMB in the same place that is easily accessible and have got more of the local companies or in warri.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Btruth: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

I'm grass roots as far as Rivers State is concerned and completely on ground at least in Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre and Etche LGAs. Even in Oroazi/Rumueme/Rumuepirikom which is Nyesom Wike's enclave, people are following GDI/PDP out of fear or threat. Even some Ikwerre youths organisations are supporting Jonathan out of fear and threat. I'm neutral for example but most times I act like I support Jonathan just to survive the threats but I won't vote him except on gunpoint.
Can you imagine the revelation of intimidation from PDP in Rivers state.....,but they will fail in Jesus name.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
crystalzoe:

pls tell them.
give me one reason I should vote GEJ , I dont need answers such as he is from south south or north south.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Abi o..most times jobless people just attend such rallies to go hear and see 1st hand how some politicians make a fool of themselves especially when there's roger roger. Some staunch APC loyalist are even forming PDP sweethearts to back their sham...sorry o!! I hear wetin happen to una. I don't really like Wike as the next Governor but he's just the right antidote for Ameachi's madness
why think this way , its a mentality of someone who hates progress , you dont like wike but you want him in because you think ameachi is sturbbon .... is the "sturbbon dude " seeing to the development or the state or not ... or you just love your fellow brother to live in pain and anguish .... pls we should embrace something good , encourage and hope to see it better when we see one.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by clemzo101(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
The battle line has bin drawn!!! If I'm Jonathan I will call Amechi to round table discussion have a deal with him and bring him back to the party, Amechi is more important to PDP dan Wike!!! Take it or leave it. Wike will only bring PDP down if fielded as their candidate. Imagine a deal reached and Amechi returning to PDP with the kind of support base he has APC will just bcom a thing of the past. because dere is no APC in Rivers state without Amechi.......Adise for GEJ....... sacrifice Wike now

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Forwetinnah: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
why think this way , its a mentality of someone who hates progress , you dont like wike but you want him in because you think ameachi is sturbbon .... is the "sturbbon dude " seeing to the development or the state or not ... or you just love your fellow brother to live in pain and anguish .... pls we should embrace something good , encourage and hope to see it better when we see one.

And who do you think is better?? I guess you didn't see the part where I talked about Ameachi's madness?? So who is good by your definition. .at least I've given you my reason for supporting Wike

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.