Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? (41707 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Translation? / What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
My favorite bible character is Apostle Paul, i love his teachings and i'm sure those christians who love holiness will do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by dein77(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
crrryfish:
My favorite bible character is Apostle Paul, i love his teachings and i'm sure those christians who love holiness will do the same.

He's my hero. His defense of the Gospel before King Agrippa and Governor Felix still brings tears to my eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by GeeCee(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Can we have more than one characters?
My first set of character will be Shadrack, Meshack and Abednigo.
Their level of trust in their God and their readiness to die for what dey believe. They told d king point blank dat dey will not bow for his image. They confidently told d king dat their God would save them. That is a great trust.
They also declared dat even if their God for one reason or d other refused to safe them; they will still not bow for d graven image even at d risk of being burnt alive. That is readiness to die for what dey believe. That scares/inspires me. I wish to be like them.

I will post other characters later.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by myketus(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
mine is Solomon
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by lalasticlala(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
GeeCee:
Can we have more than one characters?
My first set of character will be Shadrack, Meshack and Abednigo.
Their level of trust in their God and their readiness to die for what dey believe. They told d king point blank dat dey will not bow for his image. They confidently told d king dat their God would save them. That is a great trust.
They also declared dat even if their God for one reason or d other refused to safe them; they will still not bow for d graven image even at d risk of being burnt alive. That is readiness to die for what dey believe. That scares/inspires me. I wish to be like them.

I will post other characters later.

u r welcome
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by stinggy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
missbronze:
Lol.

u are not serious.

The story was used in Koran.

All join...

Been a while, how are you holding up?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Sepp360(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
samally:

I think the Confuse person is you. Go and the bible again and see the reward God gave him after he passed the tribulations
lolz!... What a funny tale. Anyway, i don't need to argue a sh*t about God with you. Thanks.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Sepp360(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
chinziaski:

In all spheres of life, tests are given to prove a man's worth.
So, God punishes humans in the name of test to know their worth?...
Does it mean that God is not love?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by holatoj(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Paul.......

his grace z extremely gracy......
his teaching z teachy......
his works are worky......

he z a man of God..... his teaching are life touching...... I love his life , hw God redeemed him........

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by louisse: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
My favorite bible character is Daniel because he stood by faith by not accepting in the worship of other gods... In thesame way in our lives we should not follow the crowd we must learn to stand out from the crowd. "There is always a blessing behind every disappointment".

Visit: www.spiritrestore.com for biblical verses and inspirational quotes by different great preachers to build your christian life.[url]My favorite bible character is Daniel because he stood by faith by not accepting in the worship of other gods... In thesame way in our lives we should not follow the crowd we must learn to stand out from the crowd. "There is always a blessing behind every disappointment".

Visit: www.spiritrestore.com for biblical verses and inspirational quotes by different great preachers to build your christian life.[/url]My favorite bible character is Daniel because he stood by faith by not accepting in the worship of other gods... In thesame way in our lives we should not follow the crowd we must learn to stand out from the crowd. "There is always a blessing behind every disappointment".

Visit: www.spiritrestore.com for biblical verses and inspirational quotes by different great preachers to build your christian life.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by JerryJJZ(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
My best and most favourite is Moses. I luv his kind of faith. He demostrated d part of d scripture dat says "walk by faith not by sight", had he worked by sight, he would hav becam d next pharaoh but he walked by faith, he left all d pleasure, d riches, d honour, d throne witout even seein God. He denied himself frm all doz worldly pleasures and subscribed to the heavenly pleasure,,, if nt for him, d Isrealites might hav perished. Abeg celebrate diz guy,,,

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
godunia:
its like u didn't understand d question. Is any bible character called Lucifer
?

the bible is never complete without the angel of light -2corinthians 11:14, the morning star Isaiah 14:12-15, Revelation 22:16,
Ave eius Lúcifer!!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by JerryJJZ(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sepp360:
of course God is luv. God wl nt tak un-worthy pple to heaven to stain d glorious place, daz y he z conductin strict tests for dem as filtering d shaft frm d grain, daz y we mustnt let our guard down,,,,

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Dizney(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Solomon because he was a cheerful giver!!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Glocal1:
Prophet Elijah, he did things d way he liked. I just love how he called down fire, called beasts to destroy those kids mocking him. I love d man.
....Elisah was d one dt called beasts to destroy those kids nt Elijah

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by GoodcasHMan: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
MUCH NOT TO SAY, MY FAVORITE BIBLE CHARACTER IS J E S U S
WHO DEALS AND PERFECTED THE WHOLE CHARACTERS

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by xtervaganza(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

Hi smiley

hi miss

Your name reminds me of something
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Sepp360(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
JerryJJZ:

of course God is luv. God wl nt tak un-worthy pple to heaven to stain d glorious place, daz y he z conductin strict tests for dem as filtering d shaft frm d grain, daz y we mustnt let our guard down,,,,
God always tests humans, God always filters the shaft from the grain; in summary God punishes humans to know their worth, and he's so muuch aware that humans are imperfect. Even though he claims to be love.

Now, who created these imperfect humans?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by cooltobex(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
diksucker:
mine is Rehab. She was a prostitute but she helped save the spies sent by Joshua and God rewarded her and she was saved rather than destroyed.

Rehab as in rehabilitation?
It's actually Rahab. I like her, too
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by MizMyColi(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
xtervaganza:
hi miss

Your name reminds me of something

I'm all eyes smiley
Shoot
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by blessedvisky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
uboma:

Are you free from sin yourself Live and let live. Even if she was deep into sin, is this how you as a Christian will encourage her
what is this one saying :\ so you were expecting me to say all is well, its d heart that matters ehn

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by xtervaganza(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm all eyes smiley
Shoot
will tell you when I'm ready

I'm not too comfy about the subject now
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by NmaGOD44(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
decasey:
No vex , na my mind I just talk so, dis one were BH day terrorise innocent ppls so' u like am ?. Day ar my number one on d list. Two ar d once dat ar making some derogatory or inserting comment, my dear even some NL ppls, I would have love 2 cut off d finger dat day ar using 2 type d poo day type n seal dere mouthcheesy cheesy . D list is just so long bo. Make I stp here. Hw is ur sunday?.
cool.....just came back from my tour of Asaba town,Delta state
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by MizMyColi(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
xtervaganza:
will tell you when I'm ready

I'm not too comfy about the subject now

Oukei....
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Expsbterror(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
Esther, Queen Esther.

My Name is Esther smiley

Your name is Esther, na him your nl username be"mizmycol" undecided haa Esther_baby
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by decasey(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
NmaGOD44:
cool.....just came back from my tour of Asaba town,Delta state
really?, dats were am 4rm. Were did u visit in delta state?. Pls pm me.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sepp360:
God did not punish him, he allowed him to be tempted by the devil.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Rexyl(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
very interesting? Aside Christ, I would go for Apostle Paul. He came, he saw and handed over gospel legacies Christians can't do without. His teachings blended both the New and Old Testaments and gave the balance which shaped the gospel of Christ in character and presentation. He made Christian to realise that regardless of whatever they have achieved and their spiritual attainment in faith they must not see themselves as people who have arrived. That salvation is not automatic but continual process ... That God cannot be mocked and many more...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by MizMyColi(f): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Expsbterror:

Your name is Esther, na him your nl username be"mizmycol" undecided haa Esther_baby

On here.

My name is Miz Mycoli.
Do address me as such please.
Thanks.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by onionsoup(f): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is Moses.... Meek and usable.. God was jealous over him, had face to face talks with him, God fought those who murmured against him. Infact kiss I jealousy the man no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by adewealth2: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
mine is Elijah very bold cool
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by NmaGOD44(f): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
decasey:
really?, dats were am 4rm. Were did u visit in delta state?. Pls pm me.
oh....dats ur town.....wooow.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.