Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? (41685 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Translation? / What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Richy4(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2014
when i get to heaven, i will like to see Sarah.

the bible says she was beautiful. just have to see how beautiful she was that made Abraham say she was his sister. wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by tranxo(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
my favourite is job.
Not like I love his character(ok I love his character : he was patient and persevered - which is rare in our modern society)
... but I just find the story confusing...

Like, why would God claim to love him so much and allow him to be tempted that much. lipsrsealed
Heaven is the reward. Earth is the exam. We all must pass THE test before we can get the reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by hugelyendowed: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2014
I love Shedrack, Meshak & Abednego for their boldness and courage in standing against that wicked king Nebuchadnezzar.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by hugelyendowed: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Solomon. I like his character. He was the richest in bible and also had so many wives & concubines. Wow. sampling different pusis. He couldn't have tasted 1 puci twice a yr.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Mamaflex(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is Elijah. You dare not mess with me or I wil roast you with fire. No time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Feraz(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2014
englishmart:
I also like Adam ans eve.
Those people created many unbreakable records.

1. They were the first ever humans to shiit in the bush

2. They were the first people to eat apples

3. They were the first people to nak
I'm sorry but when was it said apples were the fruits eaten?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is peter
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by ayusco85(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Judas is carrot. because he was a vegetarian grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Mamaflex:
Mine is Elijah. You dare not mess with me or I wil roast you with fire. No time.
Me self gbadun Elijah

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Oxygenbutter77(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is Daniel. Saw the future in a deep and profound way.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by QMark: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
my fav bible character is job

Seconded. It takes only "a Job" to believe & build even when there is no sign of rainfall.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by datguru: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Paul

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Judas Iscariot lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by kskpoundz(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is david,he wrote all d books of psalm whicH is the most read bible chapters by all christains.I luv psalm 51 so much.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Danielotuya(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is Moses. Described as a very humble man (num 12v3). He had so great a personal relationship with God that even at the risk of his own death God obliged to show him Himself. He advised God not to take a rash action of killing the nation of Israel. He knew God face to face. He did nt die

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by zappyj(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Paul!!!

Intelligent, rugged lover of Jesus, well educated n well read lawyer wink,very bold n lastly chaste.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2014
[size=48pt]Roman soldiers.[/size]

because dey had d pleasure of nailing jesus 2 the cross.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by asamaigho(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
My favourite character is Mary.

Mother so pure, chaste etc.

No woman can endure her sufferings.

-Carrying a baby in her womb for nine month.

- Her son was killed on the cross of calvary and handed over to her. cry

-Crying as her son was being wounded and humiliated.

-Not doubting Angel Gabriel during visitation and being a Virgin till the rest of her life.

-Understanding her son in the Wedding of canann.

Oh well! smiley

look son a catholic......liars as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by akereconfi: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
My favorite bible character is solomon... Imagine that man had 1000 wives and 5000 concubines... I want to be like him

700 wives and 300 concubines
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Theben(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2014
My favorite is Solomon cos conji was never his problem after Marrying 300wives and 700concubines.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by ZACHIE: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2014
without doubt.......KING SOLOMON
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Nehemaih is my fav even though Solomon was an Igboman- Songs 1 vs 5-6
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Maser: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Jesus! It's just unfortunate that even Christians misunderstood him. Many think he came to bring us another religion. He came to teach us to love.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by semmyjay(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2014
My favourite character is David because immediately he realized he has sinned nd ask for forgiveness,he will never go back to dat sin again which God called him man after my heart.....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by kaywiluv(f): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
My favorite bible character is solomon... Imagine that man had 1000 wives and 5000 concubines... I want to be like him

Solomon married 700 wives and 300 concubines bro,1 kings 11:3
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Israel (Jacob).

He fought with an Angel and conquered.
He is forever blessed

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Elypsis(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Judas Iscariot........dat guy rugged no be small...I like him cos ama rugged being too
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by Sepp360(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
my favourite is job.
Not like I love his character(ok I love his character : he was patient and persevered - which is rare in our modern society)
... but I just find the story confusing...

Like, why would God claim to love him so much and allow him to be tempted that much. lipsrsealed
That's one big confusion about the christian religion.

Would a God allow his beloved children suffer so much in the name of trial and temptation?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by M4gunners: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2014
Mine is Job . It takes a Man to be so courage keep trusting in God after all he went through.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by ayusco85(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2014
lalasticlala:

I wonder how many young men in this our generation could do what Joseph did, could resist the temptation Joseph resisted from Potipher's wife.

Guy speak for urself. I would ve resisted her without thinking twice. For starters I keep off married women, I don't even make friends with them to avoid stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? by ola6: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2014
David. He was just so real about himself and he genuinely loved God with all his heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.