Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady (75268 Views)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by ayox2003: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2014
Tbillz:
anybody from liberia will answer this your question perfectly. The danger of a woman ruling directly or indirectly.

Thia is just a meaningless digression: Comparing an elected president with a first lady is airy-fairy off-point.

What danger lies in having a woman as the ruler in a country as long as she's elected by a credible election? Sirleaf took a deadpan country after war into steady growth until Ebola struck! Angela Merkel, a woman, is one of the brightest German leaders ever. What about President Park Geun-Hye of South Korea? She has handled the country well. Or Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway? Or Helle Thorning-Schmidt of Denmark? If things go well, Hilary Clinton would lead the whole world come 2016. So there is no danger in having women leaders.

Separate a randy Dame from women of calibre. Dame needs to be tamed!

Frawzey

25 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Caseless: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Chubhie:
PEJ is the force behind GEJ. She was the one that brought GEJ into the murky waters of grassland politics and luck shore on her husband who came unprepared. GEJ never asked for all this cos all he ever wished for was some quite life in the creeks where he can smoke weed and eat fresh fish in peace of nature. PEJ initialized the moves and the masses practically begged GEJ to lead them. Look at GEJ body language-he doesn't want all this! But his wife wants more with some few masses who benefits as long as their man sits on the throne. Let's all unite and give leadership to passionate people like oby, dora-may her soul continue to rest in peace and finally Buhari.
laff wan kill me hia grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Caseless: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2014
ayox2003:

Thia is just a meaningless digression: Comparing an elected president with a first lady is airy-fairy off-point.

What danger lies in having a woman as the ruler in a country as long as she's elected by a credible election? Sirleaf took a deadpan country after war into steady growth until Ebola struck! Angela Merkel, a woman, is one of the brightest German leaders ever. What about President Park Geun-Hye of South Korea? She has handled the country well. Or Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway? Or Helle Thorning-Schmidt of Denmark? If things go well, Hilary Clinton would lead the whole world come 2016. So there is no danger in having women leaders.

Separate a randy Dame from women of calibre. Dame needs to be tamed!

Frawzey
GBAM!!!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by PassingShot(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Let the PDP governors adopt the slogan "Tame Dame Now".

The woman continues to desecrate the office of the presidency and the husband "doesn't give a damn".

8 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by 100Cents: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2014
This is why some no nonsense governors lock up their wives inside the state house.

I don't subscribe to women being this uncontrollable, bringing disgrace to their husbands.

A woman will always be a woman..

Let the first lady be guided going forward. She is not a political office holder.

Mr, President should advice her before he loses supporters. A sycophant cannot say this kind of truth to the President..

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by kendrick93(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
it is even worst to know that the so called firstlady who's claiming to be smarter than our president is adjudged by many to be a 'semi-illiterate'. Who then do we have in president, if pej is smarter than gej?
*in wike's voice* 'I shedded tears for Nigeria.'
clueless.. u sound more intelligent when u keep ur mouth shut

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by bensowe(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Back again
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by lyntiffany(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2014
barcanista:
Hahaha The PDP Govs better reconsider where they stand, because hurricane Buhari is coming to jail them in the next dispensation. They want to be alpha and omega but couldn't stand JUST one woman, who was neither elected nor appointed.
Mama Patience, carry-gooo, sumon the Service Chiefs, Summon the Vice President to explain the government progress, even summon the Party Chairman to give him instruction on what to do. Summon the governors, the class captains, course reps, in fact, extend your summon to the United Nation and African Union.

All Hail The Greatest Woman ever....

But we shall disgrace yoir husband and Wike(d) at the polls.
barca nahhh why you go talk like this ? so if they consider buhari all their corrupt practises will be washed away by him bah? Then your buhari is even more corrupt and his cheap politically to think that mere reconsideration will silence his actions towards the corrupt men.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by ionsman: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2014
You want use okrika woman play......

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Caseless: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2014
kendrick93:
clueless.. u sound more intelligent when u keep ur mouth shut
u ar a poof!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by wengerjay(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2014
GOD MY BUTTRESS(GMB)
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by firstolalekan(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Useless old hag sheepo
She has stolen more than any politician in Nigeria.
No need for PDP Governors to bleet because, we are revolutionizing the government come 2015.
we have had enough already!
Gej till 2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by duni04(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2014
“I have hand you (Wike) over to our father, Dr.
Peter Odili and the people of Rivers State"
Did anyone catch that? grin

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by SexyRihanna(f): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2014
Why always we (women) ?
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by lonelydora: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2014
I said it before now that PEJ will be the cause of GEJ's failure in 2015

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by perfectcrush(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Weda interfere or nt, GEJ must win, by legit by crook
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Edosbeat(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Tbillz:
The best politics is played on the bed.....ask abacha!!!
it is called bed politics and practiced by bed-politicians. grin.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by itsIYKE(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2014
This woman seems to have bigger balls than our zoologist

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by sukkot: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2014
a stu-pid people get a stu-pid leader. thats all there is to life. its in the bible. you have a competent man like buhari but the stupid people of nigeria cant see. this is a man who tried to kidnap a looter umaru dikko from london in a crate. heavy mossad operation. but like i keep saying, a stu-pid people will get a stu-pid leader

9 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Johnnoo(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2014
No doubt, she is a domineering woman. She should be tamed and her excesses trimmed...simple undecided
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by deebsman1(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2014
egift:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dmGptZOLlKE/TnoGTTOxu9I/AAAAAAAAHdc/79j87SykY0k/s1600/317686_262619067106257_100000744970073_831138_2137002425_n.jpg[/img]

Is she the President? Stepping out first receiving the welcoming delegation - while the "first gentleman" is still on the plane.

Could dis b photoshopped??

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by morbid: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2014
A post by an embittered Rivers State PDP member,who does like idea that Nyesom Wike will be contesting for Rivers State gubernatorial election come 2015.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by M4gunners: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
They'll get the assurance they need and should GEJ win 2015, PEJ will become more meddlesome than ever. "A man who can't control his wife can never govern a country".
For your information there's never a place in the bible or nigeria law,western world where it states Man should control his wife.As a man you have the same right with your wife.Women,s are only asked to respect their husband nothinq more . Bill C is not controlling Hillary C.Get that right. PEJ might be rude,that doesn't give GEJ right to control her.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by DahtzFestjayz: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2014
A man who cant control his wife, how can he control over 150 Million Nigerians. Shame!
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by jbaby265(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2014
i dnt even understand why..GEJ will be so cold..

mtchwww

church tinz
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by 0merta(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic). Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to English Language in Nigeria. Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has affected a lot of lives positively with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Example of her speeches include:

* Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
* My husband and Sambo IS good people.
* I rather KILL myself than to commit SUICIDE.
* My fellow widows.
* I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
* My husband is the best coupe on earth.
* The doctors are responding to treatment.
* For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God. *Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood stil lives on.
* Na only you waka come?
* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! diaris God o...

Please support and honour our first lady by sharing to all

She's stupendously wealthy and influential!

To me, those are the most vital criteria; Money and Power!...and I envy her for that.

By the way, shey Queen Elizabeth sabi speak Igbo?...Abi Obama gbo Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by wwwkaycom(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Madam Shepopotamus
Even the police bows before her
Tried to appoint a chairman for PeeDeePee, Lol...
She knows her onions

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by biafranqueen: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Safari29:
It is bad if your wife is smarter than you are
you must be young and single to say such undecided
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2014
0merta:

She's stupendously wealthy and influential!

To me, those are the most vital criteria; Money and Power!

By the way, shey Queen Elizabeth sabi speak Igbo?...Abi Obama gbo Yoruba?

Igbo is not the official language of England

8 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2014
I smell jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.