Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady (75299 Views)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2014
ayox2003:

Thia is just a meaningless digression: Comparing an elected president with a first lady is airy-fairy off-point.

What danger lies in having a woman as the ruler in a country as long as she's elected by a credible election? Sirleaf took a deadpan country after war into steady growth until Ebola struck! Angela Merkel, a woman, is one of the brightest German leaders ever. What about President Park Geun-Hye of South Korea? She has handled the country well. Or Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway? Or Helle Thorning-Schmidt of Denmark? If things go well, Hilary Clinton would lead the whole world come 2016. So there is no danger in having women leaders.

Separate a randy Dame from women of calibre. Dame needs to be tamed!

Frawzey

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by experimentist: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2014
grin Crazy woman, she go soon jazz dem all..
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by lawrenceunaa: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic). Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to English Language in Nigeria. Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has affected a lot of lives positively with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Example of her speeches include:

* Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
* My husband and Sambo IS good people.
* I rather KILL myself than to commit SUICIDE.
* My fellow widows.
* I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
* My husband is the best couple on earth.
* The doctors are responding to treatment.
* For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God. *Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood stil lives on.
* Na only you waka come?
* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! diaris God o...

Please support and honour our first lady by sharing to all

Signed
Yungwizzzy
Head of committee
diaris God ooo cheesy
all this quotes u are typinged shey na only u waka come
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by M4gunners: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Do you control your children? Of course a man can't control his wife when she's an adult, but a woman is suppose to know her place!. That can translate into 'control'.
I'm more than 30 years of age now,my both parents are dead,when they use to be alive, i have never seen my dad controlling my mum.As you said a woman suppose to know her place,is also the same as woman respect ur husband bible said,but a situation where the woman is rude or she is like that,is it the Man's fault?
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Beerem: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2014
This is a syndication or advocacy. The same was said of all the past presidents, OBJ was stella, Yaradua was Turia, and now GEJ is Patience.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by PEREP: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2014
During the military era of IBB, was Mariam's influence not profound? During OBJ, Stella's influence was so overbearing and many pple got her endorsement before anything could happen. It is wrong to state that PEJ is the first in the history of Nigeria.
Is this attitude right? The answer is no but our media houses must be seen to put out the FULL correct details in news per time. I am not surprised to see this coming from The nations newspaper and her counterpart (PUNCH) might still carry it as headlines tomorrow.

The seed of discord is been sown already. The strategy to cause maximum damage to PDP and they better watch it or else members will be sent to war against each other from the pages of newspaper.

The APC governor's excesses are never brought forward cos they own the major media houses. How was 3.3Bn govt house of Fayemi not covered and reported? How was 600M bullet proof Jeeps of Fashola not adequately covered? Where are the 40 suit cases Buhari allowed into the country during his tenure without explanation and many more...

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Jeffy1206(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2014
“I have hand you (Wike) over to our father, Dr.
Peter Odili and the people of Rivers State. You
are going to Rivers State for the betterment of
all of us and to wipe our tears,” she stated.

I doubt if our mama can say those lines without mixing the tenses grin grin... She behave like village mama no disrespect but that's the fact angry sad

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by sukkot: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2014
biafranqueen:
Let it be recorded in their records and brought to the public. The kidnapping failed and made Nigerians look like savages and stupid to put him in a bag and get caught very stupid plan.
really ? the kidnapping made nigerians look like savages ? in whose eyes ? the eyes of those who drop bombs on people in foreign countries ? rape their women and steal all their resources ? these are the people who we look like savages in front of ? i think you need to get over your inferiority complex. i think, and a million people overseas will back me up, it made buhari look like a badass and it raised our profile in international circles that we could pull of this type of operation. CIA and KGB agents pull off this type of thing all the time. people respect them for these type of covert operations. these are things of which movies are made. but in your own inferiority complex eyes it made us look like savages lwtmb tongue

9 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by AnanseK(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2014
You should be very worried when a semi-literate woman is smarter than your President.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2014
SexyRihanna:
Why always we (women) ?
Because you are all p**sy.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
it is even worst to know that the so called firstlady who's claiming to be smarter than our president is adjudged by many to be a 'semi-illiterate'. Who then do we have in president, if pej is smarter than gej?
*in wike's voice* 'I shedded tears for Nigeria.'
Nigeria on the brink "cramjones
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Sunday17: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
It's getting too much of her... i trust obasanjo when in power, who be Stella way go do anyhow...

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by M4gunners: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
PEREP:
During the military era of IBB, was Mariam's influence not profound? During OBJ, Stella's influence was so overbearing and many pple got her endorsement before anything could happen. It is wrong to state that PEJ is the first in the history of Nigeria.
Is this attitude right? The answer is no but our media houses must be seen to put out the FULL correct details in news per time. I am not surprised to see this coming from The nations newspaper and her counterpart (PUNCH) might still carry it as headlines tomorrow.

The seed of discord is been sown already. The strategy to cause maximum damage to PDP and they better watch it or else members will be sent to war against each other from the pages of newspaper.

The APC governor's excesses are never brought forward cos they own the major media houses. How was 3.3Bn govt house of Fayemi not covered and reported? How was 600M bullet proof Jeeps of Fashola not adequately covered? Where are the 40 suit cases Buhari allowed into the country during his tenure without explanation and many more...
Thanks my brother.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
firstolalekan:
Useless old hag sheepo
She has stolen more than any politician in Nigeria.
No need for PDP Governors to bleet because, we are revolutionizing the government come 2015.
we have had enough already!
Gej till 2015.
??
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by GuyFawkes: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Omimah:
Are PDP governors just realizing this? Jonathan should learn from King Louis XVI of France, and don't allow his wife, Patience to mislead him like Marie Antoinette to King Louis.

I'll gladly volunteer to be the executioner when they face the guillotine grin
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by ojeffo: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Lucasbalo:
What does that says about the President if that woman who can barely put a sentence together is smarter than her husband ?. God help Nigerians with the inept leadership.
Wat of this...about u
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2014
pkang:

So she should fold hands watch people tarnish her husband.
A kind doesn't fight but that does not mean his children will watch people beating their father and keep mute because they are royalty.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by UnimkeAk(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Hello smart asse*
For those of you saying she aint smart,

Permit me to say that

Being Smart cannot be measured by an individuals level of fluency in english language, or use of vocabulary.

I tink d is a diff btw being smart and academic intelligence

Like my dear mother will always tellme,
Unimke, Life is not all about Academic intelligence.

But,

PEJ is a disgrace sha!
She's bin in power for long, I thought she'll be refined by now.

I dnt know if she can't learn new things
Or she is so stubborn, she doesn't want to improve on herself.

Back to the issue at hand,
A Woman should know her place and not go around creating enemies for her husband.
Heck, I don't blame GEJ, most of yall on this thread can't even control your girlfriends or even your wives. (Excluding myself grin grin)

Atiku 2015
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Tymax(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2014
Somehow, she has become the most powerful first lady in Nigerian History.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
I love this woman, she is an inspiring to motherhoods.

That is why I make the two bothof them as my mentor.

GEJ till Berem joins PDP!
chai...another pej.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by brownlord: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2014
lyntiffany:
barca nahhh why you go talk like this ? so if they consider buhari all their corrupt practises will be washed away by him bah? Then your buhari is even more corrupt and his cheap politically to think that mere reconsideration will silence his actions towards the corrupt men.

So says the abukaka of aggrieved peoples congress of nairaland.

When I say most of the hired posters are worst than the politicians they demonize here daily, the okrika born only see those not in their armed-robber peoples congress as corrupt and people like the apc moving atm, saraki, tinubu et al as saint. So much for some peoples reasoning process

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2014
PEREP:

When were you discharged from Yaba left?
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by biafranqueen: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
really ? the kidnapping made nigerians look like savages ? in whose eyes ? the eyes of those who drop bombs on people in foreign countries ? rape their women and steal all their resources ? these are the people who we look like savages in front of ? i think you need to get over your inferiority complex. i think, and a million people overseas will back me up, it made buhari look like a badass and it raised our profile in international circles that we could pull of this type of operation. CIA and KGB agents pull off this type of thing all the time. people respect them for these type of covert operations. these are things of which movies are made. but in your own inferiority complex eyes it made us look like savages lwtmb tongue
Do they get caught? How shameful is that to fail an operation like that he was haiiled? Buhari was in bed with America via Saudis. He handed this country over to the most corrupt regimen ever and even took a position how is that possible if he is such an angel.
Stop blaming everyone outside for our problems we as black people are our own worst enemy. How can people want to vote in a man that handed over the government on a platter after the evening news, a man who now can not even speak coherently because of age. Please APC should allow this man to mentor, not the front leading man. Stop living in the past at a time you were not even born, is being a badass the same as having respect. Maybe if he had the peoples respect he would have won one of these 9 times.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Ride on Madam P.... Give them nightmares for me... Thanks.
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by niceguy3(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2014
GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
exactly my point.
3 years ago, Amaechi meet GEJ urging him to call his wife to order, she was making personal request that had negative effects on people of Rivers, the president did not act as usual, leaving PEJ to declare war on Amaechi for standing for his people. Today PDP governors are complaining, but not because of the effects of PEJ request on the people,but because it will effect their personal ambitions. @berem@bacarnista

8 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by shizzleStar: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2014
did any one notice the source of the story? nation newspaper? owned by the greedy, fugly jagaban thie.ifnubu grin. For those who are slow to see through the shenanigans of APC, this is just another cor and bull story from the stables of apesh1t propaganda machinery led by lie mohammadman himself.

Do not buy this nonsense story, the apc are trying so hard to pull down GEJ, this is just one of their several useless tricks that will crumble like others before it

useless janjawiiiids grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by hyfr(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2014
ogbronx:
president - clown
First lady- Mad.
these are the pple some irredeemable fools want in Aso villa to preside over the affairs of 170million pple?
you must be a very big fool to call GEJ a clown.. APC fagot

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by lyntiffany(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2014
brownlord:

So says the abukaka of aggrieved peoples congress of nairaland.

When I say most of the hired posters are worst than the politicians they demonize here daily, the okrika born only see those not in their armed-robber peoples congress as corrupt and people like the apc moving atm, saraki, tinubu et al as saint. So much for some peoples reasoning process
you just nailed it hard on him this time. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by warrior01: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2014
adisasegun:
When were you discharged from Yaba left?

He stated the facts. Why not counter what he said with your own facts instead of resorting to insults. Lest I forget, that's the trade mark of APC agents
Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by hyfr(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2014
joseph1832:
They'll get the assurance they need and should GEJ win 2015, PEJ will become more meddlesome than ever. "A man who can't control his wife can never govern a country".
sir, did u care to check the source of this info?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady by frank442: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Can someone close to gej tell him that his time is up.

He has nothing to offer nigerians and nigeria

Olodo surounded. With ole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.