Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. (3803 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Genea(f): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
my reply to you is this

''the number you have dialed is switched off please try again later''
lol,abeg na bikonu
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Hawlahscho(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
is this how it works these days?

We are not even dating, i have not woo her yet, still on the observing stage and she is indirectly asking me to buy her phone.

Is this a sign of being a maga?

Advise

If you have d money buy her and stop giving her attention, do it as if she is a guy (frnd). then ignore and continue wt your life and if you can't do it, tell her directly (I don't av money for now) and watch her body language.

simple life
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hawlahscho:

If you have d money buy her and stop giving her attention, do it as if she is a guy (frnd). then ignore and continue wt your life and if you can't do it, tell her directly (I don't av money for now) and watch her body language.

simple life
if i have the money but am not buying it. Lesson learnt from jide
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Genea:
lol,abeg na bikonu
guess correctly how much is in my bank account and the phone is yours.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by chidiidika(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
H
manuelpepper:
bro, the tin is we met in a bus, i obliged to pay her t-fare. We talked during the journey, until she mentioned that she was visiting a sick friend that it was strange of her to visit without getting her fruit. Before highlighting from the bus i wrote my number to her on a paper, and gave her 300 naira to get fruits for her sick friend.

She flashed with a friend's number, i called to know it was her, it looks truely she doesnt have a phone. But telling me to get u a phone indirectly, is it not too early?

Perhaps she could be using me.

U have started already now, get d phone n get down with her
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Genea(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
guess correctly how much is in my bank account and the phone is yours.
lol am i a witch.....infact i rest my case
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by dasparrow: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:

We are not even dating, i have not woo her yet, still on the observing stage and she is indirectly asking me to buy her phone.

Advise

She is clearly a gold digger. Do you need a pastor or imam to tell you that?

Keep away from her. She is bad news.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
Seriously? Love her enough to buy her a phone? Dude said he's known her for just one week and you talk about love? And besides, he didn't say he has professed love or wooed her yet.
i have not toast her. It still a surprise to me..
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
LoL. OP if you're scared, runaway then. It is wrong of her tho, she's painting herself wrongly.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
evegran:
LoL. OP if you're scared, runaway then. It is wrong of her tho, she's painting herself wrongly.
u r correct.....

U stay in abuja?
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by nationwide1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:

Advise
I had a similar experience in July in my office. One of the female interns walked into my office and in my usual way of playing nice to all, I asked how her day had been and she pointed to abdomen and I thought she had abdominal pain but she said it was hunger. I kindly gave her money for lunch. Guess what? Before she finished her internship training, she approached me with many problems. I neither asked her out nor dated her. I didn't give her money because I could solve all her problems or wanted to date her. I had been doing same to other interns, male or female. I was spellbound. I simply told her no because I sensed her taking advantage of my kindness. So my brother, walk away fast.

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
nationwide1:
I had a similar experience in July in my office. One of the female interns walked into my office and in my usual way of playing nice to all, I asked how her day had been and she pointed to abdomen and I thought she had abdominal pain but she said it was hunger. I kindly gave her money for lunch. Guess what? Before she finished her internship training, she approached me with many problems. I neither asked her out nor dated her. I didn't give her money because I could solve all her problems or wanted to date her. I had been doing same to other interns, male or female. I was spellbound. I simply told her no because I sensed her taking advantage of my kindness. So my brother, walk away fast.
tanx bro, its quite pathetic these days when ladies tend to see guys' kindness as a means to milk him dry.

Am running already

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by smartigo: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
I really don't understand the kind of young men we have these days. It is pure crass or greediness or lack of self control? Can't you think?

Am trying hard to be courteous after reading your not-so-logical comments.
Ask yourself these questions: what kind of girl do you want?
What do you want in a relationship?
Do you know much abt her?

If you can honestly ans these questions, you will knw whether to buy her a phone or not. Never forget this: Never be emotionally blackmailed or show lack of control when dealing with matter of the heart. Be wise!
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
smartigo:
I really don't understand the kind of young men we have these days. It is pure crass or greediness or lack of self control? Can't you think?

Am trying hard to be courteous after reading your not-so-logical comments.
Ask yourself these questions: what kind of girl do you want?
What do you want in a relationship?
Do you know much abt her?

If you can honestly ans these questions, you will knw whether to buy her a phone or not. Never forget this: Never be emotionally blackmailed or show lack of control when dealing with matter of the heart. Be wise!
its not that am dating her. I met her newly and wanted to know the kind of lady she is.

The self control is there. The emotional blackmail is what they normally use to trap men, i have been doing my best to always overcome that.

Tanx
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by smartigo: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
manuelpepper:
its not that am dating her. I met her newly and wanted to know the kind of lady she is.

The self control is there. The emotional blackmail is what they normally use to trap men, i have been doing my best to always overcome that.

Tanx
You are welcome. Since you have not dated or u aren't dating, you don't need to buy her a phone.
Let her do her worse. Don't be afraid to lose her. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Mikocake(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
manuelpepper:

Advise
Very soon you will open another thread asking us if it is proper for you to collect the phone you bought for your Ex tongue
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by mikron(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
manuelpepper:
bro, the tin is we met in a bus, i obliged to pay her t-fare. We talked during the journey, until she mentioned that she was visiting a sick friend that it was strange of her to visit without getting her fruit. Before highlighting from the bus i wrote my number to her on a paper, and gave her 300 naira to get fruits for her sick friend.

She flashed with a friend's number, i called to know it was her, it looks truely she doesnt have a phone. But telling me to get u a phone indirectly, is it not too early?

Perhaps she could be using me.
did she ask u verbally to get her a phone? I don't get u.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Liability(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mikocake:
Had the same issue. I met her on Facebook, from facebook to whatsapp from whatsapp to real date...we are in same school, so I took her to one of end of departmental party, took her home that night but promised that I won't touch her. In the morning I walked her down to her hostel...we had a couple of dates before she went home, she even visited me but I didn't bang her nor ask her out but ever since she has been asking me to buy phone for her. She said the nokia she is using is her friend's that she needs a phone...
get her the phone
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Emmysteve(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Liability:
get her the phone
See this FOOOOOL
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Mikocake(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Emmysteve:
See this FOOOOOL
no mind the guy...that's his own contribution
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Mikocake(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Liability:
get her the phone
of course I'm even planning on getting her an apple laptop... :-D
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Pennywise(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
@OP She wants to take advantage of the 'love' while it is still hot before it 'expires'. Lots of girls do this. It is for you to decide if she is really worth a cellphone to you. And if she is, what kind of cellphone? A 4k cellphone is not the same as a blackberry.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by ijiini(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
manuelpepper:
4uck off pros.titute!
....no mind am jare..awon omo oloja irole!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gobe!! Guy With B00ty Implant Releases New Shoot (see Shocking 18 +photos) / She Says She's The Kim Kardashian Of Nigeria (photo) / She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.