Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26278 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
WIZGUY69:
mods. close this thread abeg.
in conclusion : [size=48]Even yorubaland where I come from are all cannibals, ritualist and greedy. fuxk all of ' em[/size]
True?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is what igbos will get when the likes of buhari becomes president.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
It's a real pity. I really hate it when I'm pushed to respond to people like that. Indeed he acts like a bastard child more than anyone else I've seen on this forum.

And as for phuckphuckman, I bet you've been wanking over the comment I made earlier in my chat with Barcanista. Guess you are incredibly excited it's getting way over your head. Best thing you could do for yourself right now is grab a brown paper bag and do your fellow bigots a favour.

Hate kills faster than cancer.
As if I care. Mtcheeeereeeww
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

^^^You've ended up making no sense. Why did you comment at all?
Don't mind her. Saboteur.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
menabadoo:
This is what igbos will get when the likes of buhari becomes president.
God Forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Idrismusty97:
And none of your Igbos brothers like this post? Sorry...Your so called activism is a waste. Your brothers gain more in the North than their own region. Where do you want to go? Didn't you heard some of your Igbo brothers saying they are buying up Lagos. Just give up your activism and accept you don't/can't gain anything in your own land. And BTW this Junaid doesn't represent the north or any party/tribe he is. He speaks for himself.

Where ever you have a large popultation, you have great opportunities!

When they come home, we shall do great things with our number.

Junaid does not represent the north? The north I know has been more violent than Junaid.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Idrismusty97(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
noblezone:

Where ever you have a large popultation, you have great opportunities!

When they come home, we shall do great things with our number.

Junaid does not represent the north? The north I know has been more violent than Junaid.
Ok. Good luck bringing them home.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by obailala(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dr Junaid Muhammed
It is because of idiotic bastardos like these that most Igbos have emotionally vowed never to vote northerners no matter how good the candidate is or no matter how bad the alternative is.

This was exactly what led to the civil war; Hausa leaders openly accusing Igbos of claiming lands and inciting northerners to hate Igbos. The question I ask, "are the lands stolen or are they being bought?"... When has it become a crime to buy land bikonu? undecided

..and all of a sudden, the thread has inexplicably turned to Igbos vs Yorubas, what kind of country is this Nigeria?.. God help us!

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ibedun: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truth be told, everybody went to sleep having won the civil war. The Igbos had to survive and had to stay awake to ensure that survival. It has paid off wonderfully and Igbos are enjoying the fruit of their hussle. A huge percentage of Igbo people are still poor (like others in Nigeria) at home and in diaspora. Most of the huge investments outside Igboland are funded directly from Federal government allocation which explains the absense of government and infrastructure in Igboland. Igbos collectvely are not winning as much as they think. The sentiments expressed by OGA up North (Junaid) should not be ignored and Igbo need for space outside their small plot of land will bring dangerous confrontation with host communities in the next 10 to 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Don117: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, and delegate representing Kano state at the just concluded National Conference, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has spoken out about his hatred for people from Nigeria’s South East, a region populated by Igbos.

Dr Mohammed who was speaking recently with newsmen about issues in the country could not help but make it clear that he believes the Igbos constitute a problem in the country and he challenged anyone who disagrees with him to “go to hell”

Answering questions on his recent arrest by the Department of State Security after some allegedly inciting comments from him, Mohammed said he was arrested because the Director of Operations of the DSS was an Igbo man.

“The order for my arrest came directly from the Director of Operations, an Igbo man. Apparently, he does not like anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about Igbo people and their greed. I think he was particularly very unhappy because I said Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land,” he said.

Speaking further, Junaid Mohammed described the Igbos as a shameless ethnic group with “greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups”

“If saying about 42 per cent of the key positions in the economic sector of Nigeria is dominated by Igbo, if that is what they call tribalism, then I stand by that tribalistic statement because these are verifiable facts and whenever I made that statement, I mentioned names and positions and institutions.

“For example, I said the most powerful person in this country is the Minister of Finance who is in fact, the de facto Prime Minister. What it means is that she is the de facto head of government. For a person who was not elected and the legitimacy of the government that appointed her still in doubt, anybody who thinks saying this is being tribalistic, so be it. They can burn to ashes and go to hell.

“Two, I said the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, next I said the DG, Nigerian Economic Summit Group is an Igbo man, the DG, Sovereign Wealth Fund, is also an Igbo person, the DG, Securities and Exchange Commission is also an Igbo person, the DG, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, other ministries which are very critical to the running of the economy like aviation, are also in the hands of Igbo people. So, what are we talking about?

“Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups. I said and I will still say that the first time Igbo officers staged a coup and assassinated wholesale the political leaders of most other ethnic groups was when we had General Aguiyi Ironsi as the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He was involved in the coup where the entire political leadership, the military and economic leadership of other regions especially the North was decapitated under him and he was from Umuahia.

“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia. So, if this is what they use to call me a tribalist, then they can go to hell,” Mohammed said.

http://abusidiqu.com/igbos-shameless-ethnic-group-greed-selfishness-junaid-muhammed/

I see this statement as a product of a confused, disoriented, miserable and frustrated mind

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
If his yardstick for measuring economic prowess is land acquisition, then Igbos have long taken control of that. My question is to whose advantage. El-Rufai who was FCT minister and had access to land statistics stated clearly that 73% of landed properties in Abuja belonged to Igbos and it was acquired through hardwork and not as Government allocation.

The case is not peculiar to the North but almost every major city in Nigeria. Igbos never cease to learn with regards to this land acquisition culture.
You're a daft ape. What are Igbos supposed to learn? To stop being successful? Ikwerre

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Don117: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, and delegate representing Kano state at the just concluded National Conference, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has spoken out about his hatred for people from Nigeria’s South East, a region populated by Igbos.

Dr Mohammed who was speaking recently with newsmen about issues in the country could not help but make it clear that he believes the Igbos constitute a problem in the country and he challenged anyone who disagrees with him to “go to hell”

Answering questions on his recent arrest by the Department of State Security after some allegedly inciting comments from him, Mohammed said he was arrested because the Director of Operations of the DSS was an Igbo man.

“The order for my arrest came directly from the Director of Operations, an Igbo man. Apparently, he does not like anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about Igbo people and their greed. I think he was particularly very unhappy because I said Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land,” he said.

Speaking further, Junaid Mohammed described the Igbos as a shameless ethnic group with “greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups”

“If saying about 42 per cent of the key positions in the economic sector of Nigeria is dominated by Igbo, if that is what they call tribalism, then I stand by that tribalistic statement because these are verifiable facts and whenever I made that statement, I mentioned names and positions and institutions.

“For example, I said the most powerful person in this country is the Minister of Finance who is in fact, the de facto Prime Minister. What it means is that she is the de facto head of government. For a person who was not elected and the legitimacy of the government that appointed her still in doubt, anybody who thinks saying this is being tribalistic, so be it. They can burn to ashes and go to hell.

“Two, I said the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, next I said the DG, Nigerian Economic Summit Group is an Igbo man, the DG, Sovereign Wealth Fund, is also an Igbo person, the DG, Securities and Exchange Commission is also an Igbo person, the DG, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, other ministries which are very critical to the running of the economy like aviation, are also in the hands of Igbo people. So, what are we talking about?

“Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups. I said and I will still say that the first time Igbo officers staged a coup and assassinated wholesale the political leaders of most other ethnic groups was when we had General Aguiyi Ironsi as the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He was involved in the coup where the entire political leadership, the military and economic leadership of other regions especially the North was decapitated under him and he was from Umuahia.

“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia. So, if this is what they use to call me a tribalist, then they can go to hell,” Mohammed said.

http://abusidiqu.com/igbos-shameless-ethnic-group-greed-selfishness-junaid-muhammed/

I see this statement as a product of a confused, disoriented, miserable and frustrated mind.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Macmanu3l: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Another stupid A.B.O.K.I grin;Du should probably be with ur cattle

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

First of all, Junaid interview is toxic and can only be a product of a warped, deluded and bigoted mind. There are better ways to criticize GEJ's incompetence than scapegoating a whole ethnic group.

That said, who were the beneficiaries of the first coup? If Igbos essentially stopped the coup, why didn't they essentially hand over power to Zana Diphcharima? How can you claim you stopped what you benefited from?

To be clear, if it was essentially stopped, then it was not stopped.

This is the same reason advanced by rogues and criminals attempting to eliminate a whole ethnic tribe, Igbos benefitted from the coup. It is the deepest and darkest of all prejudice to assume that because many of the coup planners bore Igbo names, their action had benefited ALL Igbos . It is the same as saying that because Hausa/Fulani army generals who have ruled and wrecked this country the longest had benefited ALL Hausa/Fulanis by their action, same goes for Yorubas, and others. You know it's fallacy, and has led many a politicians to be prosecuted for human right abuses.
You didn't deny the fact that Igbos helped stop the first coup, unfortunately, you are sadly confusing the facts of history with your own personal assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by bluelephant: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
junaid or what ur name is uu are the major cause of nigeria promblem you hatred to southern nigeria will lead to you distrustion,u hate igbo,ijaw,yoruba yet u like to enjoy there woman u see nobody will take u serious because incitive u trying to incite the northern minronity on igbo they will not fall to your gambit because they know is u hausa falani are promblem we are having in nigeria today.u say igbo are the one blocking airplane to land north but is u hausa falanis block enugu airport from being international airport b4 jona come to make open to international we have six zone only southeast is block by u people hausa when u ruling nigeria now u crying foul on igbo holding nigeria economy all those post is by merit,on land in abuja is through hard work of the igbo this war you are calling will come one day this time it will in you door step,

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
do I need to be on an igbo side to be happy?

U see, slot guy is even 'un-igbo' in his dealings. He was honest enuff..
Such it up dude, u guys are fraudulent by nature!

And whether its a saving grace or an opening prayer, my point is clear.. U accepting it or not ain't my problem
lol because your laziness forces you to buy inferior goods you're blaming the person you went to the shop of that didn't invite you and picking his merchandise with your own money and feces covered ebolatic soka forest hands. Why not blame your father for raeping a mad woman and giving birth to a byproduct like yourself who can't afford to buy quality goods but still has the greed and desire for them. Go to slot and make another igbo man rich, either way igbos win.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
asha80:
yeah slot is 'un-igbo'...pls change his ethnic group and feel happy...sophistry gone wrong.
dude, whatefar!
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:

This is the same reason advanced by rogues and criminals attempting to eliminate a whole ethnic tribe, Igbos benefitted from the coup. It is the deepest and darkest of all prejudice to assume that because many of the coup planners bore Igbo names, their action had benefited ALL Igbos . It is the same as saying that because Hausa/Fulani army generals who have ruled and wrecked this country the longest had benefited ALL Hausa/Fulanis by their action, same goes for Yorubas, and others. You know it's fallacy, and has led many a politicians to be prosecuted for human right abuses.
You didn't deny the fact that Igbos helped stop the first coup, unfortunately, you are sadly confusing the facts of history with your own personal assumptions.

You may have to re-read my comment and appreciate the true meaning of essentially.How could you have stopped what you actualized?
If you claimed Igbo stopped the first coup, please tell who planned the first coup?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
The source of this story is fake. Very fake. Why are some
people bent on causing crisis in Nigeria by spread of
falsehood. Seun or any mode should delete this crap ASAP.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-win-in-2015-because-he-never-won-any-election-in-the-past-junaid-mohammed/

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
Add omenka to the list. These 6 people you mentioned are born bastards, i say this without apology.

When its time for tribal slur on nairaland, you see yorubas join forces irrespective of party affiliation and fight igbos, but you will never see these bastards say anything in defence of igbos, they will rather join yorubas in condemning igbos.

Useless God-forsaken bastards.
Take out Abagworo from that list. He is a true nwafor and can never join foes against his people.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Collynzo29: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
Absolute nonsense as expected from you.
The story is very very true, go to Punch and see the details, it is even worse.
www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-win-in-2015-because-he-never-won-any-election-in-the-past-junaid-mohammed/

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ojsmscom(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
WHY WONT THEM TAKE OVER THE ECONOMY WHEN THEY MARRY ONLY ONE WIFE AND GIVE BIRTH TO 2 OR 3,USE THE REST MONEY AS SAVINGS FOR INVESTMENT,WHILE JUNAID AND BROS BELIEVED THAT ONE HAVE TO MARRY FOR ,GIVE BIRTH TO 40 AND TRAIN NONE,WHILE THE 40 WILL TURN OUT TO WHAT WE DONT KNOW.COME TO ENUGU AM WAITING FOR YOU

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SamIkenna: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
ibedun:
Truth be told, everybody went to sleep having won the civil war. The Igbos had to survive and had to stay awake to ensure that survival. It has paid off wonderfully and Igbos are enjoying the fruit of their hussle. A huge percentage of Igbo people are still poor (like others in Nigeria) at home and in diaspora. Most of the huge investments outside Igboland are funded directly from Federal government allocation which explains the absense of government and infrastructure in Igboland. Igbos collectvely are not winning as much as they think. The sentiments expressed by OGA up North (Junaid) should not be ignored and Igbo need for space outside their small plot of land will bring dangerous confrontation with host communities in the next 10 to 20 years.

In other words some of the bad-blood against Igbos can be attributed to jealousy. At least your honesty is a bit refreshing.

At any rate, Nigeria is doomed, no need to sweeten it. It's people like Junaid, arch beneficiaries of quota system, that are fighting dirty to keep their weakening hold on Nigeria. Of course we all know Igbo is their natural target which is why they wasted no time in creating a messianic image of themselves to our eastern brothers after the civil war while demonizing the Igbos as implacable bogey men. Today the tide is turning against the jihadist but again, not realizing that the old playbook needs an update, they've resorted to the same old same old.

I have no doubt that the reason GEJ has not been impeached or overthrown is because the jihadist know who they're involving. They know the old alliance is falling apart hence the empty threats and incitement. If it were in old days they would've marched their boys down to Ask Rock and sacked the occupier.

We've figured them out - we've seen they don't like to work for anything. It's not in their DNA to roll their sleeves and get to work. They want paid emirate system and choice oil blocks irrespective of their lack of historical connection to even a sqr inch of land in this Dan fodio's estate. They despise competition for excellence in any field of human endeavor.

Just name it - the Fulani and their handbag, Hausa, do not suffer gladly anyone that makes them struggle for even a miniscule result. Just as Sarduana never forgave Awo for making him step out of cocoon to campaign, Junaid and his retinue of freeloaders, will always be up in arms against Igbo for making them sweat for presidency in this century. But we're not detered one bit, neither shall we abandon one of the responsibilities of Igbo in a United Nigeria which is to make sure all manner of national free lunch to lazy bums is buried forever.

Junaid is ranting...and we haven't even started.

A child that says his mother will not sleep will, himself, never know sleep. Junaid and co should start learning how life works outside Ask Rock like we did. No jihadist threat will make us allow Buhari smell that chair, so go on Junaid we're rooting for you.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

You may have to re-read my comment and appreciate the true meaning of essentially.How could you have stopped what you actualized?
If you claimed Igbo stopped the first coup, please tell who planned the first coup?

FYI, Igbos just like any major tribe are not one big organism the way you are looking at it.
Depending on your level of education, you may understand that sociologically, no one group is truly as homgeneous as having a group of 5 soldiers plan and execute a coup, have another set of people, try to stop them, and then have another set stop Deprichama from getting into power, and then have another group "boast" about the killings, and then have another honk their cars to celebrate what the first group had done.
It just doesn't work that way for Igbos and infact any major group of people, be it Jews, Italians, Yorubas, Hausas, or even Arabs. It is criminal to hold every Igbo person responsible for what a few Igbos did, same for Yorubas, Hausas, and even Jews, because no tribe is one big co-ordinating organism.
How would you like to be arrested and prosecuted for being a Nigerian, because many Nigerians around this NYC area are involved in credit card fraud? You must have 'benefited' from their criminal enterprise too, after all you're also a Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ikengawo:
lol because your laziness forces you to buy inferior goods you're blaming the person you went to the shop of that didn't invite you and picking his merchandise with your own money and feces covered ebolatic soka forest hands. Why not blame your father for raeping a mad woman and giving birth to a byproduct like yourself who can't afford to buy quality goods but still has the greed and desire for them. Go to slot and make another igbo man rich, either way igbos win.
listen, ur royal dumbness, I dnt buy inferior things. In fact, av never bought a bad electronics in any of your many 2ft by 2ft shops!

The only place I will buy any phone is slot!!
And this is due to the un-igbotic nature of the owner, the service delivery..and I'll make him rich and rich as far as I buy Nokia phones...

So, ur royal dumbness, if the man had played the masses like all other fraudulent igbos, he wldnt be opened by now..

I will buy from any accredited owner, igbo or not! So?...any more of ur dumb posts?

And abt u throwing my father in the mix, well, I will be surprised if u didn't go that waygrin

Naturally, igbos are referred to as the sliding tackle tribe who wakes up their fada with a sliding tackle grin grin

U got more to say from the deep wells of ur inherited dumbness?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by MayorofLagos(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
being yoruba has diminished me as a lady.

When we say Ibos are only happy and fulfilled in Yoruba skin they think we are crazy.

Here is another example of a Ibo unhappy with her Iboness and so became a chameleon.....but even in her new skin she is still unhappy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
listen, ur royal dumbness, I dnt buy inferior things. In fact, av never bought a bad electronics in any of your many 2ft by 2ft shops!

The only place I will buy any phone is slot!!
And this is due to the un-igbotic nature of the owner, the service delivery..and I'll make him rich and rich as far as I buy Nokia phones...

So, ur royal dumbness, if the man had played the masses like all other fraudulent igbos, he wldnt be opened by now..

I will buy from any accredited owner, igbo or not! So?...any more of ur dumb posts?
lol so you show your boycott of igbos by buying products from an igbo looooll. Because he's unigbotic in nature lol chie

No problem

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
You are incredibly daft honestly. What interest do I have in a thread like this that I even have to make any contribution?? How many threads with ethnic or religious hue have you seen me contribute to on nairaland?? You find it difficult to believe I'm not a bigot like the rest of you slobs. What value would shouting and bragging about one's ethnicity add to anything

I have a lot better things to do with my time. If you chose to dwell on frivolities like this, that is your business. You don't expect everyone else to go stark raving mad simply because you are. You got life issues, deal with them like a man and stop trying to drag everyone else into your mental asylum. I was brought up better than that.

Goodnight.
This long epistle without any point is not necessary, but since you have comprehension problem, I forgive you. If you can check my comment, I exonerated you from any blame, because I'm sure your fulani.
If I'm wrong, correct me.
I agree with you totally that you're well trained when you call me SLOB, because I believe that's what your father calls you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:

FYI, Igbos just like any major tribe are not one big organism the way you are looking at it.
Depending on your level of education, you may understand that sociologically, no one group is truly as homgeneous as having a group of 5 soldiers plan and execute a coup, have another set of people, try to stop them, and then have another set stop Deprichama from getting into power, and then have another group "boast" about the killings, and then have another honk their cars to celebrate what the first group had done.
It just doesn't work that way for Igbos and infact any major group of people, be it Jews, Italians, Yorubas, Hausas, or even Arabs. It is criminal to hold every Igbo person responsible for what a few Igbos did, same for Yorubas, Hausas, and even Jews, because no tribe is one big co-ordinating organism.
How would you like to be arrested and prosecuted for being a Nigerian, because many Nigerians around this NYC area are involved in credit card fraud? You must have 'benefited' from their criminal enterprise too, after all you're also a Nigerian

Oga sociologist, I asked you a simple question but you went dancing azonto. You claimed Igbo stopped the first coup, please tell who planned the first coup? (a) Yoruba (b) Hausa (c) Fulani (d) Hausa+Fulani+Igbo (e) Igbo (f) I don't know

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ikengawo:
lol so you show your boycott of igbos by buying products from an igbo looooll. Because he's unigbotic in nature lol chie

No problem
sure, a typical igbo is a fraud, and any unigbotic igbo gets my vote!

And I dnt consider any straight igbo as an igbo because a typical one is a con man!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SamIkenna: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

Did you check punch before sounding this false alarm? Bro I suggest you commit to regular re-appraisal of your stands. To put it mildly and respectfully they're, for the most part, a little unsettling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.