Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26249 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by idumuose(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
Idu-Mud-House the Snake Charmer, how market?? smiley. You gotta soft pedal a little lest you rupture some blood vessels on account of me. smiley

'Sup with your crib and those super-ranuated furnitures of yours?? Any facelift yet?? smiley
Your downfall in feb 2015 is at present doing pressup.I wiill laugh last.

Are you not bothered that at your age and if i'm not mistaken you should be nearing 38 years,you are still
living with your parents,fed by your parents,given pocket money by your parentsgrin gringrin

Walahi,you have become a burden to your parents grin gringrin.

It will not be well with the person or group of persons who did this to you.

Let me hear you say amen...

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Arysexy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Junaid muhamMAD is a he-goat, let the cows do their worst. I only see a frustrated cow ranting.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by idumuose(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
Idu-Mud-House the Snake Charmer, how market?? smiley. You gotta soft pedal a little lest you rupture some blood vessels on account of me. smiley

'Sup with your crib and those super-ranuated furnitures of yours?? Any facelift yet?? smiley
Be busy with 'whatsup'(wozop).Moving from pillar to post,moving in a circle,merry go round until you grow grey hair in your father's house while your mates are moving forward.

I hope you aren't one of those folks who have taken vow of poverty?

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by WIZGUY69(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
True? 2014
fuxtard. what do you think you are doing?.
am I lying? truth is bitter.
cheesy
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by meccuno: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:

Yeah, I modified after you posted other things!
I was using your own analogy. Pardon me for using Brazil instead of Nigeria, it's just an example.
However, the relative ration of one Yoruba man to five Igbos is larger than that of one outlaying player among 12 others playing from the same tribe.
Especially, when I have already said that the coup's original benefactor would have been Awo who was jailed by the corrupt Tafawa Balewa administration.
Whether we had one one Yoruba, two or even three could have made no difference, because those first coupists were not looking at themselves as Igbos or Yorubas, because they saw a need to clean up the whole nation, not their own tribes.
exactly...most people do not want to acknowledge that fact...most of those soldiers did what they did based on a sense of patriotism and nationalistic view....unfortunately it was termed an igbo coup.....I wonder why the coup planned against abacha wasn't called a yoruba coup and the hausas killing all the yorubas wherever they are seen....or the middle belt people killed because most soldiers who planned the coup during IBB's time where from the middle belt? What Junaid said is exactly what most ethnic group who don't like the igbos would love to say secretly......and looking for an opportunity to kill again like 1966...there are bad eggs everywhere....no tribe is exempted.....its a shame that after so many years,with the persecution and hate from different tribes,the igbos still closed the gap......wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by doublewisdom: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Una well work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2014
What amount of bloodshed will make igbos failures and these people successful? If they kill one generation their children will return and research claim their fathers throne.

The north at one pointed killed its opponents and pacified the west and killed its leaders. Took the military, nationalized and took the economy, took the government. Even went as far as taking peoples traditional institutions. All by force. Its 2014 now and they still have nothing. No money, no structure, no more progress than when the British met them. Nigeria is no longer in their hands and despite taking everything they have absolutely nothing. The poorest, least exposed, least productive, least safe and least esteem part of nigeria after all that force and why? Because if you pull beasts out of a jungle and put my them in a palace they will still be beasts and the palace will become a jungle.

We igbos are not afraid of worthless northern threats. Everything we have we earned and will gain more. If we own the economy we bought and developed it. We added sectors that didnt exist and provided services nobody else does. We ventured into places with no light or civilization and provided goods and services. We worked hard and started with nothing. We took our children out of rotting public schools and into private schools that we ourselves business built. We thought of way to manufacture and assemble our own goods. We fitted our villages with hospitals and polytechnics. We formed organizations for community development. We traveled the world to give our children a better life. The coming generation of igbos are striving to surpass the previous, and their children will aim for the same.

Here's a national leader tell us about his 5 wives. Breeding like a beast, threatening that his own region will descend into bloodshed over an ijaw man's election. His brothers no different. Buhari has said the same. El Rufai the same. If you will burn down your entire region everytime you lose an election and continue breeding like an animal, who will control thr economy when its all done?

Is the caliber of training Igbos are giving their children the same as what hausas are giving there's? As a national leader he's telling us his ijaw daughter is getting a master's in Ghana. Meanwhile the same Okonjo Iweala he's obsessing about has moved all ther children through the harvard doctorate program. If tomorrow his Okonjos children buy his land from his children will GEJ be around to blame?

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:

Omenka is not an igbo man

Omenka will never be an igbo man

Omenka does not have the ability to be an igbo man

Col Frank omenka,the dreaded and wicked former director of DMI under Abacha regime was not an igbo man.

Omenka is either from Benue(katsina Ala) or Taraba state(bantagee or Giden dorowa)
I believe you.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Truckpusher(m): 2:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Until these Northern Islamic rag heads understands that Nigeria belongs to all of us - They will continue with their empty chest beating while there region continuously plummets back into the dark ages.

Let them start another round of madness with these their spiteful comments coming from their backward and feudalistic elites then it'd be glaring to all and sundry that 1968 is not 2014.

They've forgotten how they shared the oil blocks in the Niger Delta after the war - Does the Niger Delta also belong to them too?

Of course I'm counting on their slaves to back them up,only that this time around every region of this fraud called Nigeria will feel the heat equally.

Let the Igbos take everything, I do not personally care ,after all the North and their slaves in the South West ran this country the way they dimmed fit and have virtually ruined every institution in this country,they've stolen more than anyone and region can ever steal yet they have the guts to be making empty noises just because an Ijawman is temporarily staying in Aso rock.

If only they understand how other regions feel about them apart from the regions they've conquered and still controls I guess they'll tread softly.

They took everything,impoverished and marginalized every other region yet the same poverty that operates in the Niger Delta at will is holding sway in the North with all seriousness - I have seen poverty in the Niger Delta and the South East but when I saw poverty in the North I doff my heart....I hope their slaves are taking notes - The poverty I saw in Ekiti......smh shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2014
StBlack1:

Of what benefit are the TANoids to us? Did they impact us educationally? Did they show us the way to trade?.... And using the word "civilize" is borne out of frustration of not knowing what to say.

and again , the Brits left UK from a COMFORTABLE home base, not from a WRETCHED AND ERODED one like yours.

Smh! I bet you've never crossed the Niger.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:

Your downfall in feb 2015 is at present doing pressup.I wiill laugh last.

Are you not bothered that at your age and if i'm not mistaken you should be nearing 38 years,you are still
living with your parents,fed by your parents,given pocket money by your parentsgrin gringrin

Walahi,you have become a burden to your parents grin gringrin.

It will not be well with the person or group of persons who did this to you.

Let me hear you say amen...
omenka is 38years old still living with his parents? Only his likes will want a 73years old to be his president because he lacks focus and the drive to succeed in life.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by idumuose(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2014
menabadoo:
omenka is 38years old still living with his parents? Only his likes will want a 73years old to be his president because he lacks focus and the drive to succeed in life.
You have said it all .
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by nextdoor84(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2014
When president Jonathan broke their grip on the Agriculture ministry by appointing a Yoruba man as a minister they(Hausa- Fulani) cried like a baby. But today that ministry is arguably the best in this government.merit should be the watchword!!

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2014
The Northerners should call Junaid Mohammed to order........

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2014
lacasa:
From the Interviewee to those that commented on the thread especially the narrow minded lot that generalize a random interview of one old cargo with no regional representation of the Northern people and their public opinion, are all a classic example of why Nigeria and its unending travails continue to liger on with us.

so, if one slowpoke named junaid Mohammed spills gibberish as he just did, then it is sanctioned as public opinion for the whole north??.

and as is, the forum has gone into a frenzy, drooling with hate speech and stupid talk.

a bunch of jobless Neophytes.

#.. Wawanci da hauka kawai!

Lacasa, for once I agree with you. How a statement made by a senile human being is being misconstrued as a staement supported by ALL Northern Nigeria is amazing.

You guys should disown this old man and call him to order; this trend is not helping this nation at all.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Balkan(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:

Omenka is not an igbo man

Omenka will never be an igbo man

Omenka does not have the ability to be an igbo man

Col Frank omenka,the dreaded and wicked former director of DMI under Abacha regime was not an igbo man.

Omenka is either from Benue(katsina Ala) or Taraba state(bantagee or Giden dorowa)
The Omenka of DMI is a pure Igbo man from Abia state. He was never a military man. He was a police man. He lived in Ikeja GRA . My very good friend.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by kakakent: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2014
omenka:
Let me give you the little attention you've been dying for all these weeks.

You sound like a very frustrated guy whose family seems to be struggling so damn hard to make ends meet. Just look at the raw hate you bear for people who've got no idea whether or not you even exist. You sound pitiable indeed.

Blame your misery and that of your family on your linage and not me or any of those ladies and gentlemen mentioned earlier.

Have a nice evening.

Bro am neither yoruba or igbo but the young man said the truth

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Idrismusty97:
And none of your Igbos brothers like this post? Sorry...Your so called activism is a waste. Your brothers gain more in the North than their own region. Where do you want to go? Didn't you heard some of your Igbo brothers saying they are buying up Lagos. Just give up your activism and accept you don't/can't gain anything in your own land. And BTW this Junaid doesn't represent the north or any party/tribe he is. He speaks for himself.

and nah your own your Hausa brothers come like??
kettle calling pot black.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by omenka(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2014
kakakent:

Bro am neither yoruba or igbo but the young man said the truth
K.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by JEITO: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Tosin7:
if igbos got to those positions by merit then it is a welcome development. i am sure it was by merit they got there because their output is clear like night and day. let us put merit ahead of mediocrity in this country if we wish to succeed as a nation.
good one! Yoruba girl with Igbo sense

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by vambi: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Is it not clear why the Hausa-Fulani want to be president at all cost, why the bombings in the North-east will not end, when idiot like things out of foolish primordial sentiments voice what him and his kinsmen always believe in and talk about we shouldn`t be surprise,it is a good revelation so let the rest ignorant tribes know how the Hausa-Fulani see them, if the guy is frustrated over the evil they caused their people and want to blackmail other tribes he should drink cyanide, to the average southerner vote wisely else you would have voted for those who consider you as a slave not worthy of leadership.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
vambi:
Is it not clear why the Hausa-Fulani want to be president at all cost, why the bombings in the North-east will not end, when idiot like things out of foolish primordial sentiments voice what him and his kinsmen always believe in and talk about we shouldn`t be surprise,it is a good revelation so let the rest ignorant tribes know how the Hausa-Fulani see them, if the guy is frustrated over the evil they caused their people and want to blackmail other tribes he should drink cyanide, to the average southerner vote wisely else you would have voted for those who consider you as a slave not worthy of leadership.

Thats why it blows my mind when yoruba people start talking about APC. Tinubu sold "awolowos party". This is no longer acn. Apc is presenting 3 candidates, all fulani, all muslim all northern. It is in their core and religion that nobody should rule them but a muslim and in their culture nobody should rule but them and if they have to kill everyone in nigeria to reach this end they'll do it. Igbos see them, Ijaws see them, Kalabari, Edo, Ibibio, Nupe, Igala, what are yorubas waiting for? This isnt america where you can say two party system democrat vs. Republican. This is Nigeria that has been shedding blood for over 100 years because of born to rule.

Does this man sound more enlightened than Shekau? Has he said something El Rufai, Buhari and Sanusi Lamido haven't? Yorubas its ok if you don't like Igbos, thats fine, but stop opening the front door to these people, they will kill you as they have done before. You dont have to support GEJ, hes far less than perfect and needs opposition..but present Fashola as an alternative PRESIDENT, a vp has no constitutional power and is only a tool for confusing tribalists. You're all pagans to them. Lead their prayer and watch them walk away. You're not one with these people but you give them room to feel like they can threaten the south successfully by supporting their every move.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by sarutobie(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have bookmarked this thread for future reference...
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
People keep calling them hausa fulani. There's no such a thing as hausa fulani. Junaid, buhari, sanusi, el rufai, have all said the same thing and are all FULANI. There's nothing hausa about it except that hausa s have leased their identity pride and land these vultures from Gambia that want to rule nigerians in their own country.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by VirginFinder: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Until these Northern Islamic rag heads understands that Nigeria belongs to all of us - They will continue with their empty chest beating while there region continuously plummets back into the dark ages.

Let them start another round of madness with these their spiteful comments coming from their backward and feudalistic elites then it'd be glaring to all and sundry that 1968 is not 2014.

They've forgotten how they shared the oil blocks in the Niger Delta...

Shut up!

What does the SW have to do with this?

But for the SW, won't the northerners have trodden you under their feet ever since?

Wasn't it the SW that brought GEJ to power? Where were your people during the Yar'Adua era?

Aren't we still the one keeping him there?

You better be man enough to face your aggressor. How long will SW fight for you?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by kettykin: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
How Really Ready are the igbos to prevent another genocide against them , i just noticed Junaid if a Russian trained Doctor and Punch Newspapers is a Yoruba Media company. Igbos should thread carefully most people igbos think will be Neutral in a North versus East war might not be neutral when the conflict starts , Igbos should borrow a leaf from the Jews and plan for the rainy day, Nigeria is pregnant and no body knows for sure how this pregnancy will be delivered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by VirginFinder: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ikengawo:

Thats why it blows my mind when yoruba people start talking about APC. Tinubu sold "awolowos party". This is no longer acn. Apc is presenting 3 candidates, all fulani, all muslim all northern. It is in their core and religion that nobody should rule them but a muslim and in their culture nobody should rule but them and if they have to kill everyone in nigeria to reach this end they'll do it. Igbos see them, Ijaws see them, Kalabari, Edo, Ibibio, Nupe, Igala, what

OMG!

Why can't you guys be men for once and face your northern oppressors without dragging Yoruba into it?

Did we ask for your help when we faced the north during the Abiola crisis?

Did we ask for your help when we faced the north during the Yar'Adua crisis that did not even concern us or benefit us per se?

Why are you guys so cowardly?

OBJ did 8 yrs and got the backing if the north.But we betrayed them when they needed our support in kind on the basis of our principles.
If the north feel it's supposed to be their turn, it's ok.
That's why Tinubu through APC is trying to make amends.

We Yorubas know you guys would rather have a northerner rule you than a Yoruba man if you had a choice.
We know you love and cherish your aggressors so much.

How long will Yorubas fight for the SE and SSerners?

Come on, you guys should grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Arysexy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
kettykin:
How Really Ready are the igbos to prevent another genocide against them , i just noticed Junaid if a Russian trained Doctor and Punch Newspapers is a Yoruba Media company. Igbos should thread carefully most people igbos think will be Neutral in a North versus East war might not be neutral when the conflict starts , Igbos should borrow a leaf from the Jews and plan for the rainy day, Nigeria is pregnant and no body knows for sure how this pregnancy will be delivered

Guy this is not 1966. If those cows try this time, Nigeria will boil until every damn soul in this cesspits cross over to d great beyond.

Forget about How prepared, arm deals are going on as I type this. Let them try any rubbish next year. We will conclude the Biafra war 2.

Bunch of mumu goats and cows! Did any one stop them from buying up lands in Abuja. Foolish namas

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by IgrigiAPC: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
It will be in the interest of Igbos to be PREPARED, MASSOB should drop the non-violence toga for now and connect with Isreali arms dealers.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by kettykin: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Arysexy:

Guy this is not 1966. If those cows try this time, Nigeria will boil until every damn soul in this cesspits cross over to d great beyond.

Forget about How prepared, arm deals are going on as I type this. Let them try any rubbish next year. We will conclude the Biafra war 2.

Bunch of mumu goats and cows! Did any one stop them from buying up lands in Abuja. Foolish namas

I understand you , but between the assumption you are making now and the assumption that the igbos made in 1966 is there any difference me thinks that there is not any difference , you did not factor in that the yorubas will likely team up with the north despite their double speaking and crocodile tears of regret of 1966 and also you have not factored in the indifference of the middle belt and some Niger delta groups like the Ijaws (who don't really know what they want out of Nigeria) , these groups despite their being under the brutality of the North will most likely join them in the event of a war.

I am not afraid of the rants of the Hausa /Fulani bigots but have the greatest fear as regards the mindset of out southern neighbors whose body language shows where their loyalty lies

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Arysexy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
kettykin:

I understand you , but between the assumption you are making now and the assumption that the igbos made in 1966 is there any difference me thinks that there is not any difference , you did not factor in that the yorubas will likely team up with the north despite their double speaking and crocodile tears of regret of 1966 and also you have not factored in the indifference of the middle belt and some Niger delta groups like the Ijaws (who don't really know what they want out of Nigeria) , these groups despite their being under the brutality of the North will most likely join them in the event of a war.

I am not afraid of the rants of the Hausa /Fulani bigots but have the greatest fear as regards the mindset of out southern neighbors whose body language shows where their loyalty lies

My brother, igbos don't need d support of yoruboas, middle belt nor south south to deal with these cows.

The only support we need is source of armunition. I can assure u that as it stand now igbos don't have problem convincing Israel to arm us against this jihadist Fulani and their awusa cousins. That was d only mistake ojukwu made, such won't repeat again. Let them start up something sinister in d north, they will be surprise at what will hit them. Hate to sound this way but these cows are biting more than they can chew.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
VirginFinder:

OMG!

Why can't you guys be men for once and face your northern oppressors without dragging Yoruba into it?

Did we ask for your help when we faced the north during the Abiola crisis?

Did we ask for your help when we faced the north during the Yar'Adua crisis that did not even concern us or benefit us per se?

Why are you guys so cowardly?

OBJ did 8 yrs and got the backing if the north.But we betrayed them when they needed our support in kind on the basis of our principles.
If the north feel it's supposed to be their turn, it's ok.
That's why Tinubu through APC is trying to make amends.

We Yorubas know you guys would rather have a northerner rule you than a Yoruba man if you had a choice.
We know you love and cherish your aggressors so much.

How long will Yorubas fight for the SE and SSerners?

Come on, you guys should grow up.

that's why Igbos suppored OBJ more than Yorubas? How gave Atiku and Buhari political life if not for Tinubu? Saharareporters, Punch and the rest are all yoruba owned and without them we would have forgotten that there was ever a Nasir El Rufai or CPC. Even today go online and 99% of the people hailing APC are yoruba, while northerners themselves are silent. It's madness to say that yorubas are fighting for SE and SSners when their primary insult on GEJ is that he's a 'drunken fisherman' and their media was the primary and only weapon in senselessly attacking every single igbo that has even tasted political power in the past 3 years no matter what they do and absolutely nobody else (Iweala, Oduah, barth nnaji, Allison Madueke, Ihejirika).

Yorubas are the only reason anyone is hearing about the north.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / APC, PDP React To Supreme Court’s Adjournment Of Imo Election Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.