Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26279 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:

Yeah, I modified after you posted other things!
I was using your own analogy. Pardon me for using Brazil instead of Nigeria, it's just an example.
However, the relative ration of one Yoruba man to five Igbos is larger than that of one outlaying player among 12 others playing from the same tribe.
Especially, when I have already said that the coup's original benefactor would have been Awo who was jailed by the corrupt Tafawa Balewa administration.
Whether we had one one Yoruba, two or even three could have made no difference, because those first coupists were not looking at themselves as Igbos or Yorubas, because they saw a need to clean up the whole nation, not their own tribes.

1.Do you know how many people planned the coup or you're just throwing figures around, carelessly?

2.I have no business with whosoever was conceived as original benefactor but who eventually benefited from the coup. I don't judge people by intention but by their actions.

3.Keep in mind we will also analyse the goals scored by the team and then do post match analysis. Lol

So one more time, what should we call the team? (a) Brazilian (b) Nigerian (c) Nigerian-Brazilian (d) I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
menabadoo:
I think you should do that yourself before I degrade myself by engaging you in a tribalistic discourse.

You dont need degrading yourself. Your points have done well to do that. ....and to now try excusing yourself from a tribalistic discourse of which you invoked is nothing but a show of a Kingkong who was later shown his alternate way home to Abidjan in 1960.

Please tell me something if you are ready to talk. !!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Remarkable: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
on point, nwa naaa, very well said... I have said this here before... the one Nigeria they fought for, we will give it to them to their satisfaction.

it is on this NL that a SWner said she wished Igbos will attempt to secede again, that this time they (Yorubas) will support them Biafrans....
they no longer want One Nigeria....

The middle-belt nko?

north east/west?

who is benefiting from One Nigeria? besides the elites of course...

There is a loser on here that is obsessed with Igbos getting the presidency, or not.... I believe indirectly he wants that to happen.... they think denying an Igboman Aso rock equates to holding down the Igbos in Nigeria... haha they are on a long thing!

killing 3 million of us did not hold us down, Aso rock is not .. wil not be our savior either;

our savior is "one Nigeria" let us enjoy it all!

One Nigeria!

vanbonattel:
what these people failed to notice, was that the Igbos started to fight another civil war in this country immediately after the first one ended. They spread out into every state and secretly started buying up assets. Since Awolowo cornered all companies and sol d shares to Yorubas, igbos moved the other way and bought all available lands. Including yoruba land and lagos, which is a no mans land anyway. grin

the housas and yoruba won the civil war. But lost the ensuring peace cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
StBlack1:

You dont need degrading yourself. Your points have done well to do that. ....and to now try excusing yourself from a tribalistic discourse of which you invoked is nothing but a show of a Kingkong who was later shown his alternate way home to Abidjan in 1960.

Please tell me something if you are ready to talk. !!!
well, I prefer to keep mute then since you have decided to understand every of my comment from the tribal point of view.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ngozi123(f): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
StBlack1:
Oh boy, see massive katayanings from TANoids.

"Yorubas caused the First coup...
Yorubas are great BUT have developmental setbacks......."

TANoids sure WILL NEVER dissapoint you with their ultra-obtuse way of reasoning.

Sorry if you mind my asking but what is a TANoid?
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
menabadoo:
well, I prefer to keep mute then since you have decided to understand every of my comment from the tribal point of view.

There is no point deceiving oneself and playing the Azikwe style of I-am-nationalist when you'v been caught red handed in situations like this. The correct thing to do is admit your errors & thats all, everyone moves on.

It only takes a FOOL to think there are nationalists in this mere geographical 'deception' called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

1.Do you know how many people planned the coup or you're just throwing figures around, carelessly?

2.I have no business with whosoever was conceived as original benefactor but who eventually benefited from the coup. I don't judge people by intention but by their actions.

3.Keep in mind we will also analyse the goals scored by the team and then do post match analysis. Lol

So one more time, what should we call the team? (a) Brazilian (b) Nigerian (c) Nigerian-Brazilian (d) I don't know

Your persistence on who benefited from the coup shows that like many previous people, you're bent on justifying the massacre of Igbos, because 'they had benefited' from a coup millions of them knew nothing about. The textbooks, articles, and first hand records are filled with names and number of the first coup plotters, you should have access to those.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
StBlack1:

There is no point deceiving oneself and playing the Azikwe style of I-am-nationalist when you'v been caught red handed in situations like this. The correct thing to do is admit your errors & thats all, everyone moves on.

It only takes a FOOL to think there are nationalists in this mere geographical 'deception' called Nigeria.

The point is what Junaid said was reprehensible and totally uncalled for. Junaid is one man that the press should seek to avoid.

1. Instead of condemning him and move on or even possibly call for his arrest, some sought to link him with APC. Not because they didn't know Junaid is not a fan of APC but to extract maximum political benefit in a way of poisoning the minds of APC leaning Igbos.

2.Some wanted to use his caustic views to score cheap historical points.

3.Some used it to issue a blanket generalizations of Igbo this or Igbo that.

We all need to move on and move forward.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ngozi123:

Sorry if you mind my asking but what is a TANoid?

OH ...you wanna know who a TANoid is? Ill help you out then.

A TANoid is a humanoid who thinks like this:
"I Before Others" .
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Remarkable: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
man, I do nnot think it is time for Biafra yet... there is still some juice left in the orange called One Nigeria we are sucking from....

I say we still refuse to split this country, milk it as much as we can.... to the point they will have to beg us for a division...

I have a feeling that it is when they are ready to divide that they (the other major ethnic groups that want division) will support an Igbo for presidency.... (based on the myththat an Igbo presido will declare Biafra... ) but the joke will be on them!

Once again, maybe for the last time today... Up, Nigeria! One Nigeria!!!
mekadinho:
Meeen... See hatred, and this man man is an elder statesman? Its time we vote on weda we wanna remain in one NG. Everybody is just tired of this country, yorubas want Oduduwa, Niger Deltans want Republic of Niger Delta, Igbos want Biafra, Hausas want Arewa, everybody is just tired.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by idumuose(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Omenka is never an Igbo man, don't mind the deceptive name. I believe he's a core fulani. His only contribution to this topic is to defend APC and Junaid Mohammed.
I thank God there are Igbo soldiers in Nairaland that can defend Igbo interest.
Omenka is not an igbo man

Omenka will never be an igbo man

Omenka does not have the ability to be an igbo man

Col Frank omenka,the dreaded and wicked former director of DMI under Abacha regime was not an igbo man.

Omenka is either from Benue(katsina Ala) or Taraba state(bantagee or Giden dorowa)

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:

Omenka is not an igbo man

Omenka will never be an igbo man

Omenka does not have the ability to be an igbo man

Col Frank omenka,the dreaded and wicked former director of DMI under Abacha regime was not an igbo man.

Omenka is either from Benue(katsina Ala) or Taraba state(bantagee or Giden dorowa)
Idu-Mud-House the Snake Charmer, how market?? smiley. You gotta soft pedal a little lest you rupture some blood vessels on account of me. smiley

'Sup with your crib and those super-ranuated furnitures of yours?? Any facelift yet?? smiley

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ngozi123(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
StBlack1:

OH ...you wanna know who a TANoid is? Ill help you out then.

A TANoid is a humanoid who thinks like this:
"I Before Others" .

But what does it stand for? Is it an acronym?
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ngozi123:

No need for insults sir, I'm just asking you a question.

Just see question. What will a 10 yr old say with this question of yours when he/she sees this?...Asking whether a full sentence is an acronym?

Ngozi everDull, I DON TIRE FOR UNA. !!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:

Your persistence on who benefited from the coup shows that like many previous people, you're bent on justifying the massacre of Igbos, because 'they had benefited' from a coup millions of them knew nothing about. The textbooks, articles, and first hand records are filled with names and number of the first coup plotters, you should have access to those.

Why can't you let me justify it instead of accusing me of having such an intention? Now even if I had such an intention, how would it change the facts of history? I can agree, disagree or even qualify actions of some Nigerians but the basic facts can't be disputed by anyone.

For the avoidance of doubt, Ironsi, who not only took over but also destroyed federalism in Nigeria was

(a) Yoruba (b) Hausa (c) Igbo (d) I don't know.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by 100Cents: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
mikeansy:
When Alhaji Aliko Dangote is Nigeria's undisputed monopoly and the richest black man walking the earth?

The only man in real control of Nigeria economy is Dangote.

Sir Louis Ojukwu used to be an elite industrialist but right now and after the civil war we have nobody in that class.

So yes Igbos have not hijacked nothing

Dangote is the one who has hijacked the economy!

The man in the news is so bigoted, he can't even read or think what you just wrote..

Dangote controls about 70% of cement production in Nigeria alone.

He is also a major competitor in cement production in about 13 other African countries.

SSS should just silence that monster spreading hate among the populace..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ngozi123(f): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
StBlack1:

Ngozi everDull, Write well now, HABA.

No need for insults sir, I'm just asking you a question.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Youngzedd(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
warrior01:
Shebi, them want one Nigeria, then, they should be prepared for it. Igbos believe so much in merit and competition and anyone that feels otherwise should go and hug a wet transformer. Nigeria was raped and brutalized by these same elements of destruction especially from the northern part of the country. They believe so much in welfarist policies with little or no results. I don't pray we go back that route again if this country must develop.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by FearGodinall: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
How do we define such a person? and I believe he's speaking the minds of the so called north. Do we allow this mediocre to rule us again?
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by idumuose(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Why did you have to say all of them were not Igbo? If there is one Nigerian in a Brazilian team, how do we address them?
(a) Brazilian team (b) Nigerian Team (c) Brazilian-Nigerian team (d) I don't know

Your question has no bearing.major Wole Ademoyega was among the coup plotters.He
was among the five majors who planned the coup.Don't bring up a football team in analyzing
a pure political matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Malawian(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
the first coup was a western region coup.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
StBlack1:

Please can you explain to me why despite the ubiquitous looks of Yoruba cities, oblong-headed goons from the east leave their caves (called home to them) to these same cities?

Same way the Brits left UK to come civilize your forefathers.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Balkan(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Igbo kwenu!
Igbo kwenu!!
Igbo kwezuenu

The Agenda is working

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Same way the Brits left UK to come civilize your forefathers.

Of what benefit are the TANoids to us? Did they impact us educationally? Did they show us the way to trade?.... And using the word "civilize" is borne out of frustration of not knowing what to say.

and again , the Brits left UK from a COMFORTABLE home base, not from a WRETCHED AND ERODED one like yours.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Malawian(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
99% of all those involved in the first coup was from the western region, and they wanted to instal a westerner as PM.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SamIkenna: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

The point is what Junaid said was reprehensible and totally uncalled for. Junaid is one man that the press should seek to avoid.

1. Instead of condemning him and move on or even possibly call for his arrest, some sought to link him with APC. Not because they didn't know Junaid is not a fan of APC but to extract maximum political benefit in a way of poisoning the minds of APC leaning Igbos.

2.Some wanted to use his caustic views to score cheap historical points.

3.Some used it to issue a blanket generalizations of Igbo this or Igbo that.

We all need to move on and move forward.

Everything is politics. We're in an intense political season so its plausible that what Junaid said was aimed at inciting and galvanizing the average northerner for the battle ahead. Think about it - why attack SW? It makes no sense at all whether he's an APC card carrying member or not. The last time he attacked SW on the pages of Punch News (why Punch regularly interviews Junaid is beyond me) was when Northern hope for returning to Aso Rock was hinged on PDP (I suggest you read that piece to see what kind of men you share nationality with). Now that APC is glaringly hausa-Fulani's vehicle for, once again, assuming the leadership of their great grand father's estate and, rightly or wrongly, Igbos are seen as the great obstacle to the dream....obviously he has to attack. So, its political - which is why APC is getting jabs.

But you're right, it's time to move on and hopefully you'll move on too.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:

Your question has no bearing.major Wole Ademoyega was among the coup plotters.He
was among the five majors who planned the coup.Don't bring up a football team in analyzing
a pure political matter.

Go over the thread, re-read the comments and come up with something meaningful and you might provoke a response from me.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by eke419: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Malawian:
99% of all those involved in the first coup was from the western region, and they wanted to instal a westerner as PM.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
SamIkenna:

Everything is politics. We're in an intense political season so its plausible that what Junaid said was aimed at inciting and galvanizing the average northerner for the battle ahead. Think about it - why attack SW? It makes no sense at all whether he's an APC card carrying member or not. The last time he attacked SW on the pages of Punch News (why Punch regularly interviews Junaid is beyond me) was when Northern hope for returning to Aso Rock was hinged on PDP (I suggest you read that piece to see what kind of men you share nationality with). Now that APC is glaringly hausa-Fulani's vehicle for, once again, assuming the leadership of their great grand father's estate and, rightly or wrongly, Igbos are seen as the great obstacle to the dream....obviously he has to attack. So, its political - which is why APC is getting jabs.

But you're right, it's time to move on and hopefully you'll move on too.

I have read almost all his interviews and my conclusion: Junaid has no friends in the south. He's just committed to anything that serves the interest of the North. I understood while he gave the interview anyway and I knew why he differentiated kalabari from the Ijaw.

How is APC glaringly Hausa-Fulani vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Remarkable: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
You need to be quiet, right now.

When other tribes do the same thing, you all look the other way, but Igbos do the same, and every one remembers the gospel to preach.... such hypocrisy is despicable.

if an Igbo group makes noise about Biafra... "Aha, Igbos have come again and want Biafra!"

or you mean to tell me you have not seen an Igbo politician say something that you all take as the opinion of all Igbos?

Why do you guys enjoy doing this? why?

lacasa:
From the Interviewee to those that commented on the thread especially the narrow minded lot that generalize a random interview of one old cargo with no regional representation of the Northern people and their public opinion, are all a classic example of why Nigeria and its unending travails continue to liger on with us.

so, if one slowpoke named junaid Mohammed spills gibberish as he just did, then it is sanctioned as public opinion for the whole north??.

and as is, the forum has gone into a frenzy, drooling with hate speech and stupid talk.

a bunch of jobless Neophytes.

#.. Wawanci da hauka kawai!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Malawian:

if you knew there was a region called Mid West, you would not have made that fallacious statement.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by OneNaira6: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lmfaooooo I'm actually happy igbos advancement is hurting both the north and west. They can cry till 19 credim I no care. Well there worthless ancestors took all igbo had and gave 20 pounds in return, they assumed that will keep us down? Shebi them never know us. We ran through that, collectively pulled each other up. Whoever that makes it invest millions to his or her village and not only that, used our God damn money to buy up any land we so want. Maybe he thought ibos are like his Fulani people wey except the government to give out free lands of other people's territory rather than acquire it the right way or maybe he thought igbos are like his Fulani people wey attack the indigenous over their land...let him tell is how he thought a man's property he paid for isn't his? If the Junaid or wetin he calls himself don't like it, we'll there's a tree everywhere in Nigeria, let him and the likes of him, find the nearest they can find, create a noose, put it over his or her head and hang him/herself cause honestly, the world is better off without a useless, uneducated, illiterate politician that have amounted to nothing despite his many years in his field. What worth is that Mohammed dude other than being a corrupt northern politician who made his people poor and beggars? While we at it, isn't he Fulani? Which land in Nigeria belongs to his people? Last I checked all land Fulani occupy in Nigeria and many west african nations, excluding guinea, were lands they forcefully took from the indigenous people. See a bona-fide illiterate land thief opening his useless mouth to yarn sh1t. Does Abuja belongs to him or his people? Maybe he is stylishly trying to do as his ancestors and take gambari land and he's pissed off Igbos are on his way. Ediot.

Now let's focus on his politics section. When he and his northern elements held almost all nigerian political sectors and looted it, destroy it till the point the nation is now a laughing stock in both Africa and the world, where was his useless self to yarn rubbish and tribalism in political appointment. So only when the north are the major contenders in Nigeria and held the highest figures that's when the FG is void of tribalism. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the north vez against GEJ isn't because of his so called "non performance" but rather he is not from the north and many of his appointee with high authorities are not from the north. It is clear as daylight why they desperately want him out. After all, compared to all the years north ruled, GEJ administration have done more than all of them put together. Ironically enough, during those years, this set of ediot kept mute to the destruction they were doing to the nation until a southern, in that case OBJ, came in place. I swear with the way those people think, any igbo that dare vote for buhari should be flogged in the main market naked by everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors / President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt / Nigeria's Economy In The Last 15 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.