Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi (1239 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by ogbongenet: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2014
The disagreement between President Goodluck Jonathan and
Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi,took a fresh turn on Saturday when the governor declared that the President was
not his brother.
President Jonathan and Amaechi, who are from the South-South geopolitical zone of the country, have been at daggers-drawn
over ceded oil wells and political
differences.
Amaechi said Jonathan should not be referred to as his brother for failing to execute any project in the state.
The governor, spoke on Saturday at the All Progressives Congress mega rally at the Adokie Amiesimaka Stadium in Ikwerre
Local Government Area of the state to mark his seventh anniversary in office.
He said, “When Yar’Adua was alive, Niger Delta Ministry was working. Now, it is only
one item; East-West Road and they say he(President Jonathan) is our brother. He is not my brother; my brother is the man who
delivers on his services for me. If the President says he is our brother, let him mention one project he has done for us.
“APC is the solution to the protection of our interest. We must go there to vote out the
PDP. It is not about our son. They tell you that you should not vote for these people because they are Hausa People; they are Muslims.
“But the refinery in Rivers was built and commissioned by Tafawa Balewa; he was a
northerner. Shagari started NAFCON, IBB commissioned; IBB started the Eleme Petrochemical, Abacha completed it.
“They are all northerners; they are all Muslims. NLNG was started and completed by Abacha and he was a northerner and a Muslim. Bonny NLNG, NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry were established by northerners.”
Also, former Head of State and APC’s presidential aspirant for the 2015 election,Maj.-Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (retd),
congratulated Amaechi on the projects executed by his administration.
Buhari expressed the need for
consolidation in order to achieve security of lives and property, describing it (security) as
what Nigerians need most.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by clean2: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by ademega(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Tru talk
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2014
This is serious.

I thought Ameachi is only after political positions and Power

Now I know Governor Ameachi is running MAD grin

Wetin remain na to remove Shirt enter River State Market

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by YungwizzzyPt7: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Front page please
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by Mutuwa(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2014
A fact undisputed.

Naija is the only country where the illogical supporters of the President are highly angry and intolerant of any criticism against the president! They never ever hold him responsible for anything and neither do they want anyone to hold him responsible for anything - they just love the name 'Goodluck' even though the goodness of the luck has not found expression in them! By the way, only gamblers depend on luck!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by Bugatie(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
Agony of a governor; trying all he can to get the attention of Mr President yet being snubbed.
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by Trut(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2014
Amaechi madness increases everyday

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by shizzleStar: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
This is serious.

he has been made since 2012
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by mazzi: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bascate mouth don open mouth again oh.in 3dayz this guy has insulted the presidency 5times without getting any response frm uncle jona.GEJ'S silence is rily eating amaewu up.
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by phantom(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
trying to get which attention? a governor that is already leaving office. a good dose of truth is what we need as Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by idamokoemmanuel(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Amechi! Amechi!! Amechi!!! U jst denied ur brother because of politic.
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by Bobo121(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Many are mad,few are roaming.
Re: Jonathan Is Not My Brother — Amaechi by duni04(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
This is serious.

Buhahahahah!

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of Ebola Virus / Should Our Local Government Have Autonomy? / Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.