Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working (6797 Views)

FG Delegation Led By Dan Ali Visit Scene Of Pipeline Vandalization In Delta(pics / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by farem: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
ba7man:
There's an NNPC pipeline that follows that road.

Now what are the rules about locations around pipelines??

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by farem: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
ba7man:
They opened this thread to discredit Fashola but ended up exposing the FG they love to support.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by olapluto(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

And almost all the state & LGA roads are not terrible. You too smart fo sure.
Oya clap for yourself.

[img]http://memecreator.eu/media/created/1eckdr.jpg[/img]
You've embarrassed yourself greatly on this thread. If you have any shame, you will retract the rubbish you wrote earlier and apologise. Continuing in your folly is like swimming in one's vomit. Its nasty. You probably never lived in Lagos, you should shut up and learn.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
I never knew pipleline road belonged to FG. I just passed the road about 30mins ago and the road is beyond redemption. I pity the people who sell along that road.

Pathetic!
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Aksonman: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2014
berem:
I never knew pipleline road belonged to FG. I just passed the road about 30mins ago and the road is beyond redemption. I pity the people who sell along that road.

Pathetic!

PIPELINE RD is owned by Lagos state; it is EJIGBO-IDIMU RD that is federal.
Tell ur APC brothers to go easy on their propaganda:

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Aksonman:

PIPELINE RD is owned by Lagos state; it is EJIGBO-IDIMU RD that is federal.
Tell ur APC brothers to go easy on their propaganda:
Ejigbo-Idimu road is even worse if truly the road belongs to FG. The road is a total write off! Infact virtually all the roads in Ejigbo and Idimu are bad whether they belong to state or federal.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Scout60(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2014
abokikhalifa:
this dude most be aa CAPITAL fo*l....
This road is a feeder road that feeds lagos to ogun state express road
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
I should not lie, LASG hasn't been good with roads around Alimosho, Mushin LG, but construction has started in Mushin tho

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
olapluto:

You've embarrassed yourself greatly on this thread. If you have any shame, you will retract the rubbish you wrote earlier and apologise. Continuing in your folly is like swimming in one's vomit. Its nasty. You probably never lived in Lagos, you should shut up and learn.

Give your lesson and see if I won't learn.
I dey wait oh, my dear teacher-in-Lagos smiley

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Mynd44:

Well, don't talk too much. They will soon come and say the FG made them like that

Nor worry we sabi sey na one of the shagbe l'oju yoyo, cheap & cheerful projects of Fashola for which Eko Ile aka aressa earned his mega millions from Lagos taxpayers as his praise-singer in Chief on this thread =>

https://www.nairaland.com/1342998/fashola-commissions-carter-bridge-lighting

Shebi na Fashola Independent Power Project, IPP be dat, nor be so
IGR increased over 34 times since 1999 to 2013 na street light dem take dey shine our eyes shocked

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Nor worry we sabi sey na one of the shagbe l'oju yoyo, cheap & cheerful projects of Fashola for which Eko Ile aka aressa earned his mega millions from Lagos taxpayers as his praise-singer in Chief on this thread =>

IGR increased over 36 times since 1999 to 2013 na street light dem take dey shine our eyes shocked
Ask the FG to light up 3rd mainland bridge before you criticize dude.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Abeg helep me oh, na wetin I need to correct and I go sharp sharp do the needful.

Meanwhile Oga Naptu2, your encyclopaedic knowledge will be very useful on this thread-

- whether Pipeline road, Idimu na for state, LGA or federal
- whether Oshodi/Apapa express road is part of a CONTINUOUS network of federal roads leading to other states and another country.

Cheers.
Just stop posting already!
Admit you were wrong, its not a crime or run away.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

IGR increased over 36 times since 1999 to 2013 na street light dem take dey shine our eyes shocked
shut up already!!!
its obvious you are grasping at straws
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Mynd44:

You may have missed this from the Fashola's IPP street lights commissioning thread, so let me re-post for your reading pleasure =>

omiobo: I was on third mainland bridge this morning around 5am,the sight of the bridge and other areas were beautified with light.
Yeah,Fashola has tried on the environments of Lagos,I think he should concentrate the rest of his tenure on reconstructing primary and secondary,and make them to be mega too.
Honestly,I don't like the state of most primary and secondary schools in Lagos. Eko o ni baje o!

Don't you think that education is more BASIC than beautification projects that have been the focus of Fashola's six years of running Lagos?
How will the beautification be sustained if children are not all educated
Was Lagos not very beautiful in the 60s up to early 70s? Why/How did it all go to rot?
What is the role of non-maintenance in the gradual deterioration of these facilities?
Could sustained investment in education with particular emphasis on vocational schools and technical colleges have salvaged the situation?

Those are relevant POLICY questions the tax paying public should be asking our media-hugging governor.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
I should not lie, LASG hasn't been good with roads around Alimosho, Mushin LG, but construction has started in Mushin tho
correct, that ejigbo road ehn!
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

You may have missed this from the Fashola's IPP street lights commissioning thread, so let me re-post for your reading pleasure =>

Don't you think that education is more BASIC than beautification projects that have been the focus of Fashola's six years of running Lagos?
How will the beautification be sustained if children are not all educated
Was Lagos not very beautiful in the 60s up to early 70s? Why/How did it all go to rot?
What is the role of non-maintenance in the gradual deterioration of these facilities?
Could sustained investment in education with particular emphasis on vocational schools and technical colleges have salvaged the situation?

Those are relevant POLICY questions the tax paying public should be asking our media-hugging governor.

chai! see deflection! how many times will i tell you that posting in red doesnt make you look intelligent?

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2014
1wolex85:

shut up already!!!
its obvious you are grasping at straws

Why you want make I shut up? Na so truth dey pain you reach

Meanwhile make you gbadun this from the original gbedun master with the Underground beats:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1OksUwX0I][/url]

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Why you want make I shut up? Na so truth dey pain you reach

Meanwhile make you gbadun this from the original gbedun master with the Underground beats:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1OksUwX0I][/url]

Dry!!!
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
1wolex85:

correct, that ejigbo road ehn!

buh am sure LASG would soon get there... that y we need an able person that would continue BRF's work
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Aksonman: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2014
berem:
Ejigbo-Idimu road is even worse if truly the road belongs to FG. The road is a total write off! Infact virtually all the roads in Ejigbo and Idimu are bad whether they belong to state or federal.
Yes, I totally agree with you.
But this thread is about Pipeline rd. Ur APC boyz should stop derailing it by claiming it's a federal road.
I have not even talked about BORNO WAY in a Ebute-Metta, a major state road that had been totally abandoned just because that ward/area is a Lagos PDP stronghold.
Ironically, PDP also has strong followership around that Idimu/Ikotun axis.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Aksonman:

Yes, I totally agree with you.
But this thread is about Pipeline rd. Ur APC boyz should stop derailing it by claiming it's a federal road.
I have not even talked about BORNO WAY in a Ebute-Metta, a major state road that had been totally abandoned just because that ward/area is a Lagos PDP stronghold.
Ironically, PDP also has strong followership around that Idimu/Ikotun axis.
yes I know pdp has a stronghold in Idimu/ikotun.reasons why people like Aero haven't won elections in that area despite all his campaign. undecided
I don't care if the pipeline road is federal or state,all I know is that I follow that road often and it just so bad.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by aljharem(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sall:
You don't just come on this forum and start to spit rubbish. If you were in Lagos some ten years ago you would have been glad FASHOLA was governor of lagos.

And who was the governor 10 years ago ?

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
aljharem:

And who was the governor 10 years ago ?

10yrs ago was when the demonic PDP govt withheld Lagos state funds
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by aljharem(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

10yrs ago was when the demonic PDP govt withheld Lagos state funds

Wrong

Also the man that held the funds, where is he now? APC

In fact Tinubu called him an elder statesman with wisdom

It is you APC that are deceived yourselves not Nigerians

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by hayokunleoni(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
ProfCorruption:

How is it a state road?

Stop this nonsense ure spitting. This is a confirmed state road.

APC supporter of APC will just sit down in one local area in Ogun state and be typing rubish on NL. Have u been to Idimu before? Please be guided
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by ba7man(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mynd44:

Wouldn't you prefer to go through Ikeja, link Ikorodu rd at maryland all the way to the island and be assured of driving through lit roads?............rather than pass through all those dead FG zones that are death and robbery traps due to the perpetual darkness there.

I have a very good friend that lives in that area and there used to be a FG sign board about illegal digging and encroachment due to the presence of the NNPC pipeline.

That rd is FG property.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Lucasbalo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
The bottom line is that most of the roads in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. Be it federal or state roads, the people in charge are not doing anything to move the country forward. We should uniformly condemn and shame them. No side choosing because they are cut from the same wool. Bunch of corrupt and inept people running the country down to shit hole. Woe be tides them all that have turn what is suppose to be an Eldorado to a cesspool of corruption.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by abokikhalifa: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=Scout60 post=27488625]
This road is a feeder road that feeds lagos to ogun state express road[/quote good man

Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station / France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started / This Picture Shows Why Britain Handed Over Nigeria To The North In Anger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49