Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 (37974 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Kutunban: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why are they expressing their anger on Christians? If they are really frustrated with government leadership. Fight the government not Christians and somebody should tell him that his part of those who bring hardship to Nigeria. #whathappentoourfuelsubsidymoney
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Litmus: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
I thought Nigerians were above this stupid way of thinking. Listen Nigerians, anyone who tells you that poverty is the cause of these atrocities wants your downfall. Africa is backward currently not simply because of so-called corrupt leaders but because the poor people of Africa are in the pocket of the West. Hard-work by the masses and an ability to come to terms with the limits of what you can achieve in one life time and then working to ensure that your children carry on from where you left off is the key to RELATIVE wealth. I am not igbo but i have always felt that the igbos hold to key to Nigeria's future because they work hard to get where they want. They don't do like the Idiotic fools of Africa that destroy their own Nation in informed by Western lies. Imagine you are hungry but instead of taking up spear and go to the bush to hunt for food you cut off your own hands and eat it instead.

Sometimes i get this image of a White fellow laughing at the antics of his dog called Africa, that alternates between chasing its own shadows and chasing its own tail.

The people doing the killing up north are sponsored by foreign powers. Many come from Nations in Africa where wars -- brought about by the same idiotic notions pushed by the West, which was that they could attain Western Levels of affluence if not for corrupt leaders -- were fought resulting in the collapse of their nations and the ending of any hope of realistic standard of living. And these people are the foot soldiers of a confluence of forces ranging from Jihadists to French controlled West Africa jealous of your potential, your economic growth and wanting to sabotage it.

Africans will NEVER attain the levels of European and American standards of living until some groundbreaking technological invention enables the possibility. Until then hard work like the yorubas -education + business; the Igbos -education + business + inventive; the Fulanis cattle herding and the Asians working all hours is the key to RELATIVE and sustainable standard of living - and it can take generations. You don't have to see the benefits of it. Oh yes, the substituting of jealousy with an attitude of wanting to learn form others and collaborating with them!

GIVE PRAISE WERE PRAISE IS DUE, LEARN FROM OTHERS AND MOVE ON (IT WONT KILL YOU)
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by activatenigeria: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
This news is so old i wonder why its on FP.........its just like unloading a post or story of Obj"s letter to the President and it makes FP ...........admin wetin dey happen? there are better post that need to be on FP on NL.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
This one is still very FRESH AIR. grin
PDP Boko Haram apologists.
[size=18pt]
Fulani herdsmen are no killers, they are victims — Jubril Aminu
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-herdsmen-killers-victims-jubril-aminu/#sthash.uw2kGR3g.dpuf[/size]

Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by babestella: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Perhaps General Muhammadu Buhari has "shiitt dropping from the mouth" when he said this =>

This general is a terrorist, period. No sentiments. How could he make such statement and still expect to rule this nation. He has failed already.

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Rexyl(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2014
They should stop killing the minority groups/tribes of the North in attempt to dislodge them and occupy their lands.

Those terrorists are strategic in their attacks and killings. It is operation kill and dislodge the minority they are doing presently
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by ibro9241: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Good morning nigeria, stand the chance to earn cash direct to your bank account...
nthrills.com/?ref=ibro9241
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by jdilight(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2014
kevinaduga:
To be honest, i think he has a point there. I have stayed in the north for a while and the level of poverty there is alarming. Wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few individual, while the vast majority live in nearly sub human conditions. They can hardly afford to eat once a day, talk less of three times a day. And worst of all, is the fact that most of them have little or no hope of improving their conditions as there is little or no employment opportunities.
If a young man in such a condition is promised riches and an opportunity to improve on his impoverished status, on the condition that he wields arms against the government that has done nothing for him, he may find it hard to refuse.
First militancy came, now insurgency. After insurgency, who knows what will come next. The root cause of these menaces can be traced to poverty. Until poverty is tackled and reduced to the barest minimum, it will be difficult for Nigeria to have a peaceful existence. As the popular cliche goes, a hungry man is an angry man.
I rest my case.

That is a better reason why them must support GEJ. For the donkey years that leaders of their extraction lead his nation, they couldn't do anything to alleviate the poverty there rather they increased it by making more beggars than graduates.

Common polio they couldn't eradicate, rather they spent their time and energy amputating able body men and women.

This must stop, sharia does no one any good.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Ccelestine(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tukur, what d 4ck have u been SOMKING??!!
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Abrakhan: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2014
kevinaduga:
To be honest, i think he has a point there. I have stayed in the north for a while and the level of poverty there is alarming. Wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few individual, while the vast majority live in nearly sub human conditions. They can hardly afford to eat once a day, talk less of three times a day. And worst of all, is the fact that most of them have little or no hope of improving their conditions as there is little or no employment opportunities.
If a young man in such a condition is promised riches and an opportunity to improve on his impoverished status, on the condition that he wields arms against the government that has done nothing for him, he may find it hard to refuse.
First militancy came, now insurgency. After insurgency, who knows what will come next. The root cause of these menaces can be traced to poverty. Until poverty is tackled and reduced to the barest minimum, it will be difficult for Nigeria to have a peaceful existence. As the popular cliche goes, a hungry man is an angry man.
I rest my case.
Where in the north specify.....
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by okechukwu3: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Boko haram has entered Mubi, taken over the Barrack and freed prisoners from police cell, is time to pray for those trapped in Mubi, mostly students taken their exams
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Thomsbuky(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
ibro9241:
Good morning nigeria, stand the chance to earn cash direct to your bank account...
nthrills.com/?ref=ibro9241

Good Morning Mr scammer. Yeah right, If its true way of making money, would you tell anybody? I doubt it, I beg go and find your mugun somewhere else, Nigerian are too wise to fall to this kind of trick.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Orunto: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2014
BT doesn't know nothing. If he knows something about others involved in bokoharam than Buhari, let him talk. He is a senior politician in Nigeria, why is he quibbling?
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by babestella: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
If power mistakenly goes back to the northerners especially under Buhari administration, the south will cry and smell like rotten egg. Mark my word. All they want is power, nothing else, no developmental agenda, no road map for change, nothing, and once they have ithat power, they will treat the southerners with disdain and nothing will happen.

To me, I think buhari has a mandate to get to power so that some evil agenda concerning religion in Nigeria will be perfected, and I see him failing once again and crying even more. There is an agenda from the Islamic world to ensure that NIGERIA is under Islamic rule. He cried when he lost last election, not because he loves this country, but because he is greedy and feels that he is the only holy saint worthy to rule NIGERIA and every other Nigerian is corrupt.

To me, even if power should go to north after GEJ 2019, let it be given to a moderate Muslim man, not an Islamist like Buhari and his gang of almajaris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.