Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (37977 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ryloy: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima had a meeting with the National Association of Nigerian students in their bid to amicably resolve the ongoing ASUU strike.

Tinubu and Kashim to meet ASUU in coming days

Tinubu and Kashim are men of action.

https://twitter.com/TinubuMediaS/status/1547266978821423104

APC Presidential Aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets NANS President In Osogbo, Promised To Intervene And Provide Lasting Solution To The Lingering ASUU Strike.
- ASUU

https://twitter.com/ASUUNews/status/1547273073065345024

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
What sort of fuckry is this, so they want to politicise ASUU strike? Shame of the FG!!

235 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Africana1123(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

On your mandate we shall stand

Jagaban of nigeria

Incoming president and his VP 2023

176 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by chiefolododo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shetimma no dey smile

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Seezion: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Observing...

Somebody should help me please. Employment is not in my favor, thus I want to learn a skill. I have been languishing in hardship and poverty due to unemployment. I need 15k to make a complete amount for the training. Please help me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by mach7(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm impressed.

Instead of talking like some are doing, see men with action.

Although, this must surely have Buhari's blessing. Coz na him go still sign the check.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Prince111111: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
APC and lies ehn..chai grin

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by AAZZZZZZ: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
This thing na another lie oo

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Ebubu3: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Unzerious: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jagaban abeg Jam/Crush/Decapacitate ASUU with Bullion Van

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by 9jatriot(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Jking20(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good move, Nigeria students have suffered.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin They have already started working without OFFICE grin grin cheesy

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Throwback: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Kzinne: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
ASUU and FG, enough is enough biko.
Our wards and kids must go back to school.
This avoidable strike must be brought to an end right here, right now.

Patriots, download the images below for future use.

We Rise.

Meanwhile to the COH......
If the truth want to kill you people,
Make una die fast fast.....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Brendaniel: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Anything that will not end the strike by paying the lecturers and signing their agreement is only bribery they have gone there to do.

We cannot be deceived

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by horlabiyi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Initial gragra

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by TinubuAdvocate1: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerians are very gullible!

228 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Afonjamuslim24(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ekukeku(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
He should go & meet BUHARI now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by datola: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just playing to the gallery

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Electorate: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/TinubuMediaS/status/1547266978821423104

- ASUU

https://twitter.com/ASUUNews/status/1547273073065345024

Should Tinubu win the 2023 Election the Islamization project will go on full swing as Tinubu will be eliminated to make way for Shettima (Boko Haram sponsor) to usher in a Boko Haram government.

The recent insecurity in Nigeria is just a microphone test to what will happen when the Fulanis finally and decietfully enthroned Tinubu(Fulani stooge) to allow their "real" candidate(Shettima) take over power after Tinubu's assassination.

Point is, will you, Yes you reading this...Will you still go ahead to contribute your vote to a terror that is about to destroy you and your generation after this warning you just read?

Anyways, Tinubu will still be assassinated either by people who wouldn't want him to be President and turn Nigeria to an Islamic state or those who cunningly use him to get to the throne (Boko Haram)...whichever way, he cannot escape the Abiola treatment...this is his fate.

Our Holiday calendar is already full, we don't want a Tinubu day, abeg.

Last Bullet:

Tribalism is a badge of senselessness in case you don't know and you are proudly wearing it for all to see, people start seeing you as a senseless person when you go tribal, who goes tribal in the 21st Century if not an unexposed individual.

Typing from the Zoo...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Akinsete19(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin Yeye people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Gkay1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu want to cajole us but na lie e dey lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by inoki247: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tears go full this thread...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by lifeandjoy: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm Obidient till the end.
Vote Obi/Datti for President.

54 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.