Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70886 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Arbiola(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2014
That prayer no dey pass roof.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by glory2glory: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Perhaps it is also because she is not an American that she could not travel with her husband to Washington DC shocked

Some posters sef, na real wah oh angry

She was dropped from that last trip to Washington, yes. But still does not change the fact PEJ travels with GEJ for most of the trips. This is the 2nd pilgrimage he is going for, some other officials have their wives there with them, why does'nt she go to pray with her husband?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Arbiola(f): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=Lilimax post=27488544][/quote]One word
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by VAQAXY: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Islam is more or less a cult group, even the picture below depicts that much..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
Tibins:

I think you just being unreasonable here. Chasing shadows. If spend half the time you use on thisffrivolous post, to think about your live, you would have been better 1%

I think you are just being a fhucktard here.. You just like Abati refutes my post and says nothing to point out the lies in it.

And please puppy do not talk about my life.. Chances are even your Dad looks up to me and wishes he were me. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by deebrain(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Interesting country. You are praying to God. You go to Israel. You are all suited up. Looking sweet. You bring in journalists and paparazzi. You make speeches and give awards. You make your prayers.
You bring the mentors, the best and the holy to pray with you. You have it all on tape.

You pray. Very sweetly. You pray to God to do the things He has actually told you to do. God is not stupid. He knows your hearts and potentials. Ebola came, you conquered. That was something that would have wiped you away-but you took action and became responsible.

You do not need this tour. Go back home and treat employment and electricity the way you dealt with ebola, you gathering of hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Vado(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

No Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

I repeat no Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem bcus sharia is in constitution

Well spoken. They have no sense of history and naïve to the stealth mode these guys usually adopt to advance their cause. Can you imagine the crap people are typing here. What's wrong in someone observing his or her religious obligation for crying out loud. Must your resentment for Jonathan cloud your reasoning?

Pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia have more slots per state and gulps way more resources every year yet no one see nothing bad when the party is in mecca. Why are you people ranting on this thread? Bunch of hypocrites. I only feel sorry for my Christian folks in SW (which I'm part of), it's cowardly to not even know your religion institutions are under threats.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by chidistone: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Actually, Jesus was a Jew.

Even Muhammad was a judaist!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by gandyluv(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
judge nt
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Gordieshegz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
This man should stop parading himself like the modern day prophet isaiah...faking identity since time immemorial
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by collynzo82: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

You are a so called Christian but you hate the yeeboes, you are not different from She-cow. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by mankand(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
ugwum007:

guy, where did u fall from?
dont be stupid. ..

Dont be too ignorant, there are lots of research documents out there, get a life and get one for yourself and stop believing in fairy tales
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by rectitude(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
ceo4eva:
Bishop Oyedepo, Anambra First Lady, Senator Aduda & Gov Jang praying at Mount Carmel

Senator Philip Aduda getting bigger.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by borie4u(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
We Nigerian Christian are the most foolish set of creatures God made. someone who increased the masses suffering by increasing pump price under the SURE-P, under whose administration ministers loot anyhow, abba moro, Police pensions scam, nddc, aviation, power etc infact all ministries. who cannot protect the citizen of his country, where over 200 gals cannot be accounted for, where unemployment is everywhere. who ruled for 6years wit nothing to show forth. and those following him too. Can president, governors etc. I d rather vote an atheist than jonathan. if he like make he go calvary or galgotha where christ was killed. The prayer of a sinner is an abomination until God. let no pastor or G.O deceive u. when it happens again they wont be dia to say or advice who they advocated for. imagine a country where u have almost 4 churches in one street wit so much evils. to conclude let everyman works his salvation wit fear n trembling. on the last day there will be surprises. its better to go alone to God's kingdom than bring many ppl n not be dia. Jonathan has failed Nigerian once,I hope we never giv him chance to do so again. people change but not politicians!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by edo3(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
gunuvi:
gej is too humble
That is not humility bros...he is a confusionist.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ugwum007(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
danjumakolo:

I think even a primary 4 pupil should know the meaning of this...you mean u don't?

y won't a primary 4 pupil know?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by TolaniLuv: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
The almighty God, that I serve with all my heart. That God will not answer any of y'all prayers. Election things on their mind, you see them in church when they want something from God. and my dear God is so wonderful that he sometime ignore our bad intentions and just answer players. Corrupt leaders' it's all about the money, We know. Carry on ole dem
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by achi4u(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
What will be their prayer point sef
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ugwum007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
mankand:

Dont be too ignorant, there are lots of research documents out there, get a life and get one for yourself and stop believing in fairy tales

anyway the bible said we should be mindful of ur kind....
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by olivegirl(f): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Youngzedd:
Who is deceiving who?

If this is the type of people that go to heaven, I ain't going anywhere, I rather remain on earth.

Chief judge
WTF
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Donsheddy:

can i get all the features of an sms site just like nairaforsms
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by BodyKiss(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sorry excuse for a president. Very inept and totally out of his depth.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by blackfase(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Faces & carcasses of hypocrites. Feign to be religious yet very unGodly with no fear of the Almighty....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by sann204: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
She na only Nigeria VIP dey do prigemage for Jerusalem?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by etimwillz: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abeg make una see job o!y didt he go wit common ppl? I hear gullible xtians shouting daddy oyedepo,hmmmmm. All thru his 5yrs as president he has been visiting israel, still corruption thrives under his watch.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Pamcrest(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ looks different without his hat....I initially thot he is one of d security details grin
So he had to travel for special prayers after Pastor Adeboye refused to pray for him....or so I read! And he's praying for what......how to rig d elections or how to deceive Nigerians once more with stories that touch?
God will not answer any prayers that seek to laden Nigerians perpetually with inept leadership, mismanagement n corruption IJN.
My humble submission
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Iceathome(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
My brother, may Heavenly God bless you 1000000million fold for saying d truth as its in SW xtians. Thanks alot.

[uote author=Bobby4090 post=27486805]

All these decline in christian influence in SW has been made possible because yoruba christian leaders have compromised. Lets check the details, in the middle belt and SE the majority of the christians are orthodox eg catholic, or Assemblies or methodist, ECWA etc. In the SW its full of pentecostal pastors who are more concerned with growing their local Assembly and generating wealth for their denomination rather than encouraging the flocks to partake in the societal issues. The Pastors would rather have their flocks withdraw into the local assembly and invest in it rather than becoming general problem for the society as a whole.

How come a place like SW and Lagos that has Adeboye, Oyedepo, Wole Oke, Paul Adefarasin,TB Joshua, Bakare, etc who as house holdd names in other African nations and known world wide be perpetually dominated and sidelined by muslim minority brothers? It couldnt have happened if the majority of the Xtians in the SW were catholics and orthodox rather than pentecostal because the catholic Bishops will speak out even inside their church. They have nothing to lose. But these pentecostal pastors that have dominated the SW wouldnt mind if Tinubu and Fashola perpetually schemes out xtians so long as their local denomination keeps growing material wise. No wonder the pentecostal pastors and churches based in the SW keep growing and getting more powerful yet their influence in the running of state keeps going down.
The SW pentecostal pastors who do not encourage members to get involved in larger issues of the society have sold out. Iam a pentecostal myself and am happy being a pentecostal but at the same time iam sad that xtianity influence in the SW has been rubbished and non of the great pastors are even asking questions talk less of being bothered.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by BodyKiss(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
ideology:
You may not like them, they may have also offended you, but respect the office they occupy.

Thank you

God bless Nigeria!!

When will people like you know that respect is earned, not given.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by princebergz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal

hypocrite... so you heard what they said to God?? judgmental oaf...
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Kalixtro: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

u have a serious problem and believe me, its not an insult. first, hating a whole tribe explains ure far from civic and are not much different from any extremist around. second, this scaremongering tactic im beginning to see on the web is becoming ludicrous and lame. u then begin to canvass for jonathan till 2019 to save u from islamisation? lol. the irony is ure not a true christian. Jesus prophesied that endtime Christians should expect tribulation and lawless coercion at the end of the age and ure here supporting a patently corrupt administration. in ur bible, did u ever see paul and silas debating whether to liaise wit d gentiles to vote in pontius pilate or caesar? how sad! my advice is, next time, dont evn make introduction on how ure a "Yoruba christian" bla bla bla. ure making ur religion look like a profession or trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
princebergz:

hypocrite... so you heard what they said to God?? judgmental oaf...

SHut the fhuck up you twerp!!

He simply quoted a bible verse.. Proverb 15: 8.. Refer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.