Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70876 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by PPAngel(f): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2014
kingthreat:

Cockcraving woman like you. The more you support GEJ, get ready for your own taste of GEJs incompetence. Maybe if you suffered what the Chibok moms are suffering, your reasoning will be realigned towards wisdom.

Is it jonathan or ur boko islamia muhadunces that kidnapped the girls in line with ur satanic doctrine?

U goat farker

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2014
I do hope they visited baitul muqaddas to share luv with the Muslims....

History Of Baitul Muqaddas

King David (Hazrat Daud A.S) founded the city of Jerusalem and holy place, which was further taken care by his son King Solomon (Hazrat Sulaiman A.S). Usually, the city of Jerusalem is known “Bait-ul-Muqqadas” (holy house or place). Most of the prophets of Allah were appointed in this city. This is one of the most blessed places in the world and majority of people from different religions wish to visit here. This city is equally holy for the three largest religions in the world i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Holy prophet of Islam considered it as the first Qibla and used to say his prayers with his companions facing towards its direction. In the journey of Mairaj this city was the first destination of the Holy prophet where the other prophets offered prayer after him. King David ruled the city for 33 years and this was a period of unrest for Israelites army as he united Israelites together who were earlier divided apart. King Solomon constructed Hekhal (Solomon’s Temple) according to the wishes of his father, King David. Deep inside the Hekhal he built a sacred place and put the “Sakina’s Coffin” there. The city was destroyed and captured many times by different warriors and religions. Hekhal was destroyed and rebuilt many a times in various eras. During the caliphate of Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A), he conquered Jerusalem and built a simple mosque at the place where it used to be Hekhal earlier. Before that time, the place was like garbage storage because people used to through garbage to register their hatred against the Jews. Later prophets of Umayyad dynasty laid down the foundation of Aqsa Mosque and completed the construction. The sacred places are located on the east side of the city where Muslims, Christians and Jews pay their religious regards. According to the statement of Dr. Barkley, the most sacred place for Muslims Haram Shrif is situated on 35 acres. Masjid-e-Aqsa and Qubat-ul-Sakhra are also located in it. There are many high points in Haram which are knows as “Mehraab” by Muslims and they say prayers in front of these places. There fifty inside and outside doors in “Haram Shrif”. In 1967, Maulana Sher Ali stated that the number of these doors is fourteen. There are many other sacred buildings in its jurisdiction except Masjid-e-Aqsa and Qubat-ul-Sakhra. Now this city hosts the most religious and holy places of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2014
God is no longer in Israel, He is everywhere. These politicians and clergy should stop making a mockery of themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Mexyz(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2014
God bless my president, his family, every sincere Nigerian and above all MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
diluminati:
Someone tell me how much taxpayer's money he wasted on this trip. We all know gej and co in those pics are born looters. See common suswam where his state is in tatters, owing teachers salaries for months, tell me what is he praying for? show me your friends and company and i'll tell you who you are. See the bling bling pastor, a known terror associate. See all of them.
But someone tell me if this is not divisive. is there any point to let nigerians see this pic, what good will it do in the life of nigerians, particularly the moslems? when will gej visit mecca or even a mosque and pray with them, even if he pretends, so he doesnt seem divisive?

When muslims were ruling the country, how many times did they go to church to pray? I was agreeing with you on the earlier comments until i came realised the bolded. You are just hating the man based on his religious belief and that is unfair.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by chrisviral(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2014
And When the trumpet will finally sound, I will not be Surprised if all the politicians and known alleged looters makes it to heaven, while all NL and other Nigerians gets a duplex in hell.

Going through all the post here, I was sorry for the supposed Christians, whoever gave you the right to judge people, how do guys know who will be in heaven and who will not be in heaven, no wonder they say, small minds discuss people, whoever told you they weren't praying sincerely, well I'm not surprised, the Bible did say that those we think we will see in heaven will be no where around it, why? They will spend precious time condemning and judging others, yes GEJ is this, Akpbio is that, You? Yes You, what are you, what about that Keke man that gave you more than your balance and you accepted, are you not worst off, what of you that don't like joining the queue at the bank, always looking for sharp sharp, what of you that dupe oyibo of his hard earned money? Every one of us has his/her own selfish lifestyle, or is it because your not in the spot light, Many of you will do worst than GEJ, kettles calling pots black.

Pray for your sins first, remove the lumps blinding you before helping another remove his, be patriotic for once in your life, appreciate your leaders effort for once in your life, and then pray for them.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ!!!
God bless us all!!!

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ogoigbe(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2014
noblealuu:

The President looks so gorgeous on that outfit
my brother it's not abt d outfit it abt d hrt in d outfit.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by simpleseyi: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2014
saintikechi:
"gej till 2019" oluwa dey your back, [size=14pt]Jesus is a christian[/size].

Jesus is a christian? I thought that christians are followers of Christ. How come Christ is also a follower of Christ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2014
freshness2020:
...and ♈όϋ shall stand before kings and princes!
His Words has been fulfilled upon Ūя̲̅ life sir..
Keep rising Daddy Oyedepo.
..and to our Darling President.. Keep Praying for peace cos dats we need now! In faith we are with ♈όϋ .
who's ur dady?smh
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by anonimi: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2014
tjkadzyanju:
u have a shallow reasoning,i ask,can u compare the achievement of fashola to that of GEJ?

Is this thread about performance of-

- Fashola
- Tambuwal
- Jonathan

or their use of tax payers money to go on pilgrimage to FOREIGN places that they CONSIDER holy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by mankand(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Actually, Jesus was a Jew.

Unfortunately he never existed either. The name jesus is a Greek name and not w Jewish name. Until the 16th century there was no letter j.

All the contents of the Bible were actually stolen from. Ancient kemet in Egypt, if you read the book titled "Nile contribution to civilization" you will find some revealing truths there.

For your information the council of nicea created jesus christ in 325 ad
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by freshness2020: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Adikam:
who's ur dady?smh
After shaking Ūя̲̅ head hold it well for it not to fall..
I sorry for ♈όϋ !
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by anonimi: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

How many public officials did you see with them?

It is not about going on pilgrimage, look at the entourage. It should be a personal trip for self reflection not a publicity stunt.

So your own problem is the number of public officials you SEE with them
Do you know the entourage of each one of them? Please share your lists so we can compare.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by boujaye: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
but are you God, do u know what they prayed, and u as well, are u saved?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Jerryolumide(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
he dat is without sin should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by madmadu(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
wu ar u 2 condemn
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Bobby4090: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

All these decline in christian influence in SW has been made possible because yoruba christian leaders have compromised. Lets check the details, in the middle belt and SE the majority of the christians are orthodox eg catholic, or Assemblies or methodist, ECWA etc. In the SW its full of pentecostal pastors who are more concerned with growing their local Assembly and generating wealth for their denomination rather than encouraging the flocks to partake in the societal issues. The Pastors would rather have their flocks withdraw into the local assembly and invest in it rather than becoming general problem for the society as a whole.

How come a place like SW and Lagos that has Adeboye, Oyedepo, Wole Oke, Paul Adefarasin,TB Joshua, Bakare, etc who as house holdd names in other African nations and known world wide be perpetually dominated and sidelined by muslim minority brothers? It couldnt have happened if the majority of the Xtians in the SW were catholics and orthodox rather than pentecostal because the catholic Bishops will speak out even inside their church. They have nothing to lose. But these pentecostal pastors that have dominated the SW wouldnt mind if Tinubu and Fashola perpetually schemes out xtians so long as their local denomination keeps growing material wise. No wonder the pentecostal pastors and churches based in the SW keep growing and getting more powerful yet their influence in the running of state keeps going down.
The SW pentecostal pastors who do not encourage members to get involved in larger issues of the society have sold out. Iam a pentecostal myself and am happy being a pentecostal but at the same time iam sad that xtianity influence in the SW has been rubbished and non of the great pastors are even asking questions talk less of being bothered.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Youngzedd(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Oyeneku3:

Is light "common"? grin

Na true, 9ja wasn't on the map when God said "Let there be light".

Light isn't common in 9ja ma bro.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by KingMswati: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ Till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by benjsniper33: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2014
"Religion Is the opium of the people"

- Karl Marx
Circa 1818-1883

"Black people hold on to their God just as the drunken man hold on to the lamp-post - for physical support only"

-Tai Solarin
1922-1994

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by KingMswati: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

Is it jonathan or ur boko islamia muhadunces that kidnapped the girls in line with ur satanic doctrine?

U goat farker

You're too inane to realise that I am not even muslim. As a Christian, I see beyond religion, I think more about humanity. Unlike you whose reasoning makes you too shallow minded to see the light.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2014
[b]Just check out all the people who went to Israel to pray.

1. President Jonathan - Nigeria's President who has not done anything about fighting corruption in Nigeria. Infact, under his tenure, a lot of exposed corruption scandals have gone unsolved.

2. Jonah Jang - The Governor that openly tried to forcefully declare himself Leader of the Governors fu-orum election that he lost.

3. Pastor Oritsejafor - The Jesus Piece wearing shady Bishop whose personal Jet that was never supposed to be used for commercial activities was used to ferry approximately 10 Million U.S Dollars to go buy some black market arms from an unlicensed gun runner in South Africa. grin

4. Governor Akpabio.. - This man wey no dey use eye see woman. grin Same man that openly admitted to rigging elections in favor of a certain man.

5. Gabriel Suswam - This one that faked his certificate to enter office. Same man who was implicit in the Education ministry bribery scandal.. Same Man Obasanjo openly called a 'Big Thief' at a PDP rally in Benue state. grin

6. Oledepo.. Sorry!! Oyedepo: The Man who refused to help his Half-Sister because she was a Muslim. The same man who slapped an innocent and naive little girl on Camera to the applause of his mindfucked congregation. Same Man being investigated in the U.K Government for cynically exploiting his members and getting 16million pounds plus from them.

7. Sen. Aduda:: This one whose Brother failed the Civil service examination and was forced to resign.. Now that same brother of his is a Top director in the Ministry of Finance as appointed by our President.. grin

grin

Jesus sitting on Mount Carmel watching Nigerians Leaders Pray..

[/b]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kuzee(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
can someone tell me who is the 419 in those pix aformentioned..
Mr 419: Hello, how are you?
Akpos: Fine! Pls, who am i speaking with?.
Mr 419: Ha, don't u remember me, who
do
u know in London dat culd be calling?.
Akpos: (Sensing a scam & threw in a trap)
Ejiro! Is dat u?
Mr 419: Of course, of course, this is Ejiro,
i
amEjiro, how come u didn't recognise my
voice?.
Akpos: Ejiro! Chei, you are a bad boy o.
Your
Father died, you didn't even show up or
send a le
tter. O boy, ur children go pay you back.
You no hear of him death, he was so
bitter
and full of curses for u.
Mr 419: (Obviously subdued)I didn't hear
o!. Iwould have come.
Akpos: Did u hear your Mother had
leprosy?. U didn't hear about dat too
abi?.
Mr 419: (Now uncomfortable) No, i didn't
hear.
Akpos: Na wa o! Your wife foolish too?. I
neva hear from her since d two of una
marry without our blessings!. If Husband
no
wise, wife no go wise?.
Mr 419: She is fine! I'm sure she'll get
across to u. I have an issue to discuss
with
u.
Akpos: Enhen! Ejiro, you offend me. I
send u
money make you buy me Hummer Jeep, u
disappear. When am i having my money
back?. U want make i curse you like ur
Father.I go pronounce wicked curses on
you
o.
Mr 419: Dis issue dat i want to say is very
important.
Akpos: Shut up!. When u go send money
come home?. We sent u to school,
clothed
you & sent u abroad. U don become
419?.
Wey won steal from me, ur own friend?.
Oboy, ur Father was right to curse you,
you
can't escape it if u continue like this.
Mr 419: Don't worry, i will repay you ur
money. For now, i have an issue to
discussr vt
with u.
Akpos: Hahahahaha, look here Mr 419, i
no
know any Ejiro or anybody 4 London, i
jus
wan teach u lesson.
Mr 419: Whaat! Mad man, and you have
been insulting and wasting ma credit
since
morning. God go judge u o
**How Many Like For Akpos **

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by sebali: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:

Am not sure dese guys actually realize dey are d bad guys.
Or dey feel dere is no God.

The irony of it all is dat d leaders of d best countries in d world dont go for prayers in Israel bt dey kip ruling well.........BLACK MAN AN STUPIDITY

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Bobby4090:

All these decline in christian influence in SW has been made possible because yoruba christian leaders have compromised. Lets check the details, in the middle belt and SE the majority of the christians are orthodox eg catholic, or Assemblies or methodist, ECWA etc. In the SW its full of pentecostal pastors who are more concerned with growing their local Assembly and generating wealth for their denomination rather than encouraging the flocks to partake in the societal issues. The Pastors would rather have their flocks withdraw into the local assembly and invest in it rather than becoming general problem for the society as a whole.

How come a place like SW and Lagos that has Adeboye, Oyedepo, Wole Oke, Paul Adefarasin,TB Joshua, Bakare, etc who as house holdd names in other African nations and known world wide be perpetually dominated and sidelined by muslim minority brothers? It couldnt have happened if the majority of the Xtians in the SW were catholics and orthodox rather than pentecostal because the catholic Bishops will speak out even inside their church. They have nothing to lose. But these pentecostal pastors that have dominated the SW wouldnt mind if Tinubu and Fashola perpetually schemes out xtians so long as their local denomination keeps growing material wise. No wonder the pentecostal pastors and churches based in the SW keep growing and getting more powerful yet their influence in the running of state keeps going down.
The SW pentecostal pastors who do not encourage members to get involved in larger issues of the society have sold out. Iam a pentecostal myself and am happy being a pentecostal but at the same time iam sad that xtianity influence in the SW has been rubbished and non of the great pastors are even asking questions talk less of being bothered.

God bless you my brother,these and many more are the things I have seen and I have decided to take it upon myself to enlighten my christian folks but they seem to be blinded by living the good life and "Preach" the good news while forgetting that there is a war going on for the islamisation of Nigeria.

I make bold to say that if we put resources and efforts together,these jihadists can't win because they are a lot less educated and endowed both in financial and human resources than we christians.Pastor Adeboye has to speak up for 2015 as we are very close to the War.I was particularly sad that he distanced himself from pastor Bosun's tape on the alleged plan of the APC to islamise Nigeria.

The MURIC and and other islamic bodies have been very vocal recently abt their rights being higher than those guaranteed by the Constitution of Nigeria! These pentecostal guys have billions of Dollars and they aint preparing for any eventualities....even if all christians contribute N10,we can raise billions to prosecute this War.

GEJ is our only hope till we actually convene a true National Conference to know what the muslims want.As for the people that think am being too ethnic here,I repeat,I am a yoruba first before any other thing.I need to feel safe and secured in my own region before I look at the larger picture of Nigeria.OBJ has warned the APC not to consider a muslim/muslim ticket,I hope they would heed the advice.....Lest I forget,if they want to win Lagos then it must be a Christian,Akinwunmi Ambode comes to mind.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Rapture4real(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan, Anglican Primate Okoh, Governors Akpabio & Suswam and others on his entourage praying in Israel at Mount Carmel yesterday.
.God will answer your prayer.happy to see our father in the Lord, the President of Nigerian Baptist Convention in Brown suit beside CAn President.He is the CAN Vice pres. Revd Dr Supo Ayokunle.God will intervention in Nigeria's situation
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by noblealuu: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2014
ogoigbe:
my brother it's not abt d outfit it abt d hrt in d outfit.

Yea, I get ur point! When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. But in the context of naija politics, there is non righteous no nt one coz politics and pulpit are not compatible.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by JerryJJZ(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

If u foolishly think this trip is all about pillgrimage then u have to think again

This is a covet trip to meet with the isreali prime minister since if it was open trip ur boko citizens will start a riot in kano and if the isreali pm was to visit it wil lead to even more bloodshjed from the hounds of hell that we claim as one citizenry

Hmmmmm, well u might be right
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by VellyG(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2014
So suit fit our presido like this...
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2014
I dnt knw wher to begin...
If u ar poor, faith is all u got. Cos fear comes wit ignorance, and poverty keeps u in greater fear. The easiest way to overcoming fear is having faith. Faith means to deny ur fears, accept ur poor state. Imaginations of how bad tins might be if u lose the little you've got, wld be countered by some deep consolation dat life can't--shldnt be cruel. The few dat shows stronger confidence ar considered 'father', 'lord', bt jst like u they are scared, they ar sure u ar as scared as they ar. Bt u accept thr explanations, teachings, belief, faith, even though u can think outside this box of words they've fed u since u were born. You cnt find a beta explanation, so u accept like others b4 u dt ther must be a design, a plan, a maker, a sometin: it wld jst be empty to tink otherwise.
Then ur resolve, witout much effort, is to accept believe, trust, follow, 'direct ur fear'. After all, u remain certain that uncertainty is no option.
I don't judge, I'm jst saying as it is. But no, you wld choose 'uncertain certainties'(faith).

Don't worry abt quoting me, I'm sure I jst typed trash. Bt its still a true trash even after today...
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by mecussey(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Is it on Nigeria that does Pigrimage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.