Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70884 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by saint047(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
mumu....so na u be God wen dey hear prayers,how u take know say dem neva ask God for forgiveness u simply choose to be living in fools paradise just to attract attention

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Gaystar(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2014
diluminati:
Someone tell me how much taxpayer's money he wasted on this trip. We all know gej and co in those pics are born looters. See common suswam where his state is in tatters, owing teachers salaries for months, tell me what is he praying for? show me your friends and company and i'll tell you who you are. See the bling bling pastor, a known terror associate. See all of them.
But someone tell me if this is not divisive. is there any point to let nigerians see this pic, what good will it do in the life of nigerians, particularly the moslems? when will gej visit mecca or even a mosque and pray with them, even if he pretends, so he doesnt seem divisive?
Please tell us what is divisive about Christians going to Israel to pray? Does being a president or governor stripes one of his personal believes. Don't our former Muslims presidents go to Mecca always to observe their pilgrimage? Please tell us, where did Yaradua spent his last days on earth?
They just want everything their own way but God will not allow it. Better get used to seeing things like this or else you die prematurely out of frustration and badbellism...

Meanwhile I just love those pics, ride on Mr PRESIDENT till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Bergs(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2014
politicians moving with gods of men since AD10
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by adedayourt(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Orunto:
May God hear Mr. President's Prayers for Nigeria IJN AMEN!

On the assumption that he prays fr nigeria in d 1st place

Cus am sure his primary prayer point is hw he must win d nxt genaral election...
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by welbeck317(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Orunto:
May God hear Mr. President's Prayers for Nigeria IJN AMEN!
did he tell u he is prayer for nigeria or 2015 election?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by femmy2010(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Thank Goodness our God is a patient God and not like some impatient small gods like Amadioha, ogun, Obatele etc.
If God were like the aforementioned gods then thunder would have struck on mount carmel.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by muh4lyf(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Princess2be:
God Bless Jonathan
Lolz what about your mum and dad... Wake up princess

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by adedayourt(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2014
The president that visits Jesusalem even more than the Pope.

#yearinyearout

#Continu, God ll see us

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by olatiler(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2014
ppl make una wait oooo sheeeeee na only Nigerians waka come cos i only see 3 oyinbo musungu in their midst where is pope and queen eliz and orunmila there isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss God ooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by skyeboy98(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
These kind of Pictures just make the black man look ignorant as hell.
check that white guy @ pic number 2 he didn't close his eye why praying and all de blacks there close their eyes hmmm this people are really fooling us ooo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Iceking1(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Wen i read sum comments, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

No Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

I repeat no Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem bcus sharia is in constitution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by muh4lyf(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.
Where and where in south west were you told to start wearing hijab... Why are you lying... Even in kwara wia muslims dominate they didn't force hijab on people,you wear your berret... Are you telling me their are no muslims @ ekiti,have they ever been like how many muslim governor have they heard... Please ans please stop this foolishness... For crying out loud if you'r thinking like this,then where is the youth in you? Let's all make Nigeria great... God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by pricelessmr: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Chimax15:
may God answer their prayers

and bless our country Nigeria

The picture says it all.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by secnelly: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2014
This is m$leading.... the status says mount camel. No Mountain nor Carmel there
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2014
busterr:
i bet none of them are really praying, they are morr interested on the pictures. see their heads looking filled with corrupt money
prayer ke. thief dey pray na.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ElFenomeno1: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Dunce...... Your time is up, if you are praying to get re-elected next year, you are wasting your time.

God cant return you, you have failed the people of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2014
So unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2014
He shudnt only pray but fast too. After dat go to mecca also cos prayers r nided for d forthcoming elections.

GEJ till 2054!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by runtinxnigga(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Praying so that the next election can be won.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MikeMoses(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
These kind of Pictures just make the black man look ignorant as hell.

How about this picture? The man that want jihad legalized in 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
muh4lyf:
Where and where in south west were you told to start wearing hijab... Why are you lying... Even in kwara wia muslims dominate they didn't force hijab on people,you wear your berret... Are you telling me their are no muslims @ ekiti,have they ever been like how many muslim governor have they heard... Please ans please stop this foolishness... For crying out loud if you'r thinking like this,then where is the youth in you? Let's all make Nigeria great... God bless Nigeria

They have not started forcing our daughters but it will start soon.....its a gradual islamisation program.
As for Ekiti,they have nothing to fear because Ekiti is 65% Christian so they know nothing can happen there.My brother,I grew up thinking we as yorubas are all omoluabi but Tinubu and his band of jihadists have destroyed the work of PAPA AWOLOWO and the horse has bolted from his carts.

The north is a region that should not be politically
Associated with especially if a sizeable number of your citizens are muslims.Now yoruba muslims are pushing for more stringent islamic laws and way of life and that will definitely put we christians on the edge.Islam is a vey scary religion I must tell u,it frightens a lot of christians.I pray the Afenifere can step in and douse the tension that has risen albeit latently in yorubaland before we start witnessing Bomb blasts.Odua aa gbe wa oooo.

GEJ till yorubaland solves it internal war

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ugwum007(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
pls what is the essence of the journey? will it to any good to an average Nigerian youth?

what God will judge in Nigeria. ..he is yet to find answers to it...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lanrefreshkid: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Decieving Nigerians through Religion.

why didnt he went to Israel b4 now, so its now that the election is close that he went to where jesus lives cos of Nigeria??...lol

From this pictures i can confirm Oritsejafor involvement in the $15m arm deal is not a rumour or blackmail.

chilling with Daddy Oyedepo the richest pastor in the world...lol
and you think all this is by mistake..haba.naija wake up

bunch of money looters..
This world would be a better place without religion.

God is watching you oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Beautiful pictures.
May God answer their prayers. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lilimax(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
ifeness:
So unnecessary
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Donsheddy: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2014
joseph1832:
Machine Gun Oritsejafor, Shoeless Jonathan and Ticket Seller Oyedepo. Who says religion and politics don't mix!.

Forget what you think you know, Machine Gun Oritsejafor has turned CAN into a propaganda mechanism for GEJ.

Remember this: www.nairaland.com/1146849/should-oritsejafor-removed-president
nd whu told u dat religion and politics dnt mix. Even God told us dat he has given us d power to rule.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lilimax(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

No Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

I repeat no Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem bcus sharia is in constitution
It doesn't matter syndrome in Christendom has done more harm than good to most Christians.
Little wonder the bible tell us to be wise as serpent and be as gentle as a dove smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by AnanseK(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
gunuvi:
gej is too humble

Yes he is and I hope you know the meaning of that word---" The feeling of insignificance. Subservient and inferior"...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ugwum007(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
danjumakolo:
I do hope they visited baitul muqaddas to share luv with the Muslims....

History Of Baitul Muqaddas

King David (Hazrat Daud A.S) founded the city of Jerusalem and holy place, which was further taken care by his son King Solomon (Hazrat Sulaiman A.S). Usually, the city of Jerusalem is known “Bait-ul-Muqqadas” (holy house or place). Most of the prophets of Allah were appointed in this city. This is one of the most blessed places in the world and majority of people from different religions wish to visit here. This city is equally holy for the three largest religions in the world i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Holy prophet of Islam considered it as the first Qibla and used to say his prayers with his companions facing towards its direction. In the journey of Mairaj this city was the first destination of the Holy prophet where the other prophets offered prayer after him. King David ruled the city for 33 years and this was a period of unrest for Israelites army as he united Israelites together who were earlier divided apart. King Solomon constructed Hekhal (Solomon’s Temple) according to the wishes of his father, King David. Deep inside the Hekhal he built a sacred place and put the “Sakina’s Coffin” there. The city was destroyed and captured many times by different warriors and religions. Hekhal was destroyed and rebuilt many a times in various eras. During the caliphate of Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A), he conquered Jerusalem and built a simple mosque at the place where it used to be Hekhal earlier. Before that time, the place was like garbage storage because people used to through garbage to register their hatred against the Jews. Later prophets of Umayyad dynasty laid down the foundation of Aqsa Mosque and completed the construction. The sacred places are located on the east side of the city where Muslims, Christians and Jews pay their religious regards. According to the statement of Dr. Barkley, the most sacred place for Muslims Haram Shrif is situated on 35 acres. Masjid-e-Aqsa and Qubat-ul-Sakhra are also located in it. There are many high points in Haram which are knows as “Mehraab” by Muslims and they say prayers in front of these places. There fifty inside and outside doors in “Haram Shrif”. In 1967, Maulana Sher Ali stated that the number of these doors is fourteen. There are many other sacred buildings in its jurisdiction except Masjid-e-Aqsa and Qubat-ul-Sakhra. Now this city hosts the most religious and holy places of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

y dis long epistle?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Donsheddy: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
pelij:
Hello bro, I am really i need of getting an sms site, pls how much can that cost me?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MrDoGood(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
SEE THEIR HEAD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.