Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls (4477 Views)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by adrainuche(m): 3:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Perharps not all mad people roam the streets naked undecided undecided
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2014
laroux:
White girls make your world complete but Nigerian girls on the other hand make life very miserable for you. White girls can cook but Nigerian girls, yuck. Their cooking is as bad as their manners. White girls aren't money conscious but Nigerian girls ask of what their father cannot give their mother. White girls aren't wayward but most Nigerian girls on the other hand are retired prostitutes. I hope to meet and marry a white girl when I go for my masters this year. Don't see myself marrying an expired Nigerian girl.

hope the attention you dey receive dey excite you?
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Natascha(f): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Op, drink laxatives. Then eat and drink ur own pee and vomit
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nutase: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2014
@laroux how do you cope with their body odour
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by major466(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2014
I believe there are good and bad people in every race. Some may be more educated and well cultured than others, but we all act the same.
As a black guy I would love to settle down with a white lady in the nearest future. smiley

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by major466(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Natascha:
Op, drink laxatives. Then eat and drink ur own pee and vomit
Take it easy grin grin grin
You wan kill am? cheesy
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by major466(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2014
laroux:
They make a relationship worth having. Whites girls are very faithful, not materialistic, respectful, down to earth and above all can take care of their man. If you're looking for true love, date and marry a white girl but if you're looking for untimely death, date and marry a Nigerian girl.
I share your sentiments about white girls but I disagree with your position on Nigerian girls. There are both good and bad people in every race.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by izsmike: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2014
i guess ur mom posses all the characteristics of a Nigerian gal b4 ur dad married ha.... and u inherited d waywardness supposed for a gal thru ur mom

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by laroux(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Izsmike my mom ain't wayward cos she ain't Nigerian. It's hurts to hear the truth that's why so many of you are here raving and ranting like the demented people you guys are. Major466 you're the only sensible person in this community of black tramps you find here on NL.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by izsmike: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2014
laroux:
Izsmike my mom ain't wayward cos she ain't Nigerian. It's hurts to hear the truth that's why so many of you are here raving and ranting like the demented people you guys are. Major466 you're the only sensible person in this community of black tramps you find here on NL.
ok mr marry white gal i ve heared u, and pls i dnt wanna read a later trend saying "i thine know"

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Another attention seeking coon!cheesy
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by laroux(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2014
@khalessi stupidity always tends to find black people out wherever they go. You Western African piece of crap.
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2014
laroux:
Izsmike my mom ain't wayward cos she ain't Nigerian.
Shut the fucķ up your mama is a Nigerian! She is the original domentila I heard her given nickname back in the day is "FREEda" she gives the thing to any tom, dicķ and Harry, she doesn't even know who dumped the sperm that became you in her.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
laroux:
@khalessi stupidity always tends to find black people out wherever they go. You Western African piece of crap.
Yup like your mother, your father and all the females in your family.
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by laroux(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2014
@khalessi I'm mixed race while you on the other hand belong to a race of who happen to be slaves and third class citizens around the world. You Nigerian poo should know that you're inferior. As for my mother and sister they're way above your race and the race of that of your family members. Too bad you're black cos blacks are used for target practice where I come from.
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2014
laroux:
@khalessi I'm mixed race while you on the other hand belong to a race of who happen to be slaves and third class citizens around the world. You Nigerian poo should know that you're inferior. As for my mother and sister they're way above your race and the race of that of your family members. Too bad you're black cos blacks are used for target practice where I come from.
And you think being "mixed race" exempts you from being used for target practice? Hahaha I guess this biracial wanna be has never heard of the one drop rule. You're BLACK!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2014
Laroux you must be a bastard
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by amiskurie(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Change your manners too na
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by amiskurie(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Julieee:
Laroux you must be a bastard
Easyy now,why the thing self dey pain u like dat
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2014
amiskurie:

Easyy now,why the thing self dey pain u like dat
he cast aspersions on black girls, amma proud black girl so I feel personally insulated.
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by amiskurie(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Julieee:
he cast aspersions on black girls, amma proud black girl so I feel personally insulated.
Let the truth b told joor,these girls ain't loyal in this part of the world.
Pple are fed up,money,money and money is all you guys cared for.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2014
laroux:
They make a relationship worth having. Whites girls are very faithful, not materialistic, respectful, down to earth and above all can take care of their man. If you're looking for true love, date and marry a white girl but if you're looking for untimely death, date and marry a Nigerian girl.
I think this guy has a point. Liability ain't my thing.
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by BreezyRita(f): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2014
laroux:
@cutehector4u believe me she's breathtaking and everything you desire in a woman unlike these Nigerian bitches. Date one and you'll see what I'm telling you. Then when you do, compare and contrast. White girls make you whole while Nigerian girls make you empty.

Before I say anything. Answer this : Is your mother white or Nigerian
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Mustack: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
jsunex:

Go tell ur mum, a white mum is better than her... omo ale jati jati
hahaha this one na topical yoruba style.
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Jorgen: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2014
White women have their own wahala too abeg
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Before I say anything. Answer this : Is your mother white or Nigerian
d question is for him ryt?
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by BreezyRita(f): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
d question is for him ryt?
Yes...... I quoted him. Sorry you were mentioned too
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Yes...... I quoted him. Sorry you were mentioned too
maybe he has dated white girls tho...nd he has made his comparisons

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Mustack: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2014
the entire woman race are the same.. just as chris brown says "this girls aren't loyal " that implies that both white and black girls are the same.. white girl might do even and earth for you because of a reason. it might be your money, your physical strienght on bed or fame because I strongly believe you must offer them something...
as our black and beautiful babes you can't take that away from them nah.. I also know that they gives because we guys demand a lot from them we push them too far.. as for some we guys we believe when we give we go collect back.. since they don't have anything to pay back, then they pay you back with s*x..
another point, guys always take advantage of there social demands..
as for me don't think am a bad brat or anything you think negative about me, because am just in this forum to learn and catch fun.. in which am having them already...
when the time for marrage come ehh I no go do cross breeding oh just as the OP claims.
na which house I wan carry her come self. shy na Guinness book of record I break or watin.
I go marry the colour why be like my mama so that she no rain curse on us.

anyway
NL is full of fun...

I represent the only country with customize name
9ja 4 lyf..
Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by BreezyRita(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
maybe he has dated white girls tho...nd he has made his comparisons

Yea but why generalize?? I know for sure that there are bad, gold digging whites just like some blacks.......
And not all Nigerian babes are like he described.
The idiot has even got a foul mouth.... He should know birds of a feather flock together.......
I don't wanna include his family but my people say you can't be borne by a goat and become a lion. Tis impossible!
So whether he's mixed or not, the Nigerian blood is very much visible in him.... That's if as he says, nothing hood can come out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Yea but why generalize?? I know for sure that there are bad, gold digging whites just like some blacks.......
And not all Nigerian babes are like he described.
The idiot has even got a foul mouth.... He should know birds of a feather flock together.......
I don't wanna include his family but my people say you can't be borne by a goat and become a lion. Tis impossible!
So whether he's mixed or not, the Nigerian blood is very much visible in him.... That's if as he says, nothing hood can come out of Nigeria.
thats the same ish with girls too wen dey say all guys are the same.... Am only tryn to keep an open mind as to am neither on his side nor ur side... He shouldnt hav described all nigerian gurls with the words he used and dat is his mistake..i guess ppo dnt knw how to come up with constructive criticism .....he should learn that! .well all things bein equall, just dntlet him get to ur head dear.. Its a fine saturday morning....

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls by BreezyRita(f): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
thats the same ish with girls too wen dey say all guys are the same.... Am only tryn to keep an open mind as to am neither on his side nor ur side... He shouldnt hav described all nigerian gurls with the words he used and dat is his mistake..i guess ppo dnt knw how to come up with constructive criticism .....he should learn that! .well all things bein equall, just dntlet him get to ur head dear.. Its a fine saturday morning....
He sure can't...... Its not an easy task....
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / 98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo) / Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.