Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tripping For My Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tripping For My Neighbour (3637 Views)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
I normally drop my neighbor’s wife off in the morning on my way to the office. I think am tripping for her sister in-law. The girl isn’t pretty, neither is she ugly, she is okay and looks very responsible. She is young intelligent and a Christian. Spoke with her like twice and I like her already. The main issues is first I haven’t dated a neighbor before, especially one we live in the same compound, I find it a little awkward, my family is very much respected, and these my neighbors even look up to me. It even seems very embarrassing does anyone have experience dating, his neighbor? How was it? How did things turn out? Don’t want to fall my hand oh. Cos if I attempt, they will all know. And ones am in I can’t pull out. What your advise from experience? If it an office romance I know the answer is NO!

I seriously need a relationship, old age don dey catch up and i never get steady relationship
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by adonbilivit: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
please dont lest you loose your respect
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Tymax(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Go ahead.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Rapmoney(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
When a snake refuse to do wetin dem know am for, dem go use am tie firewood like rope.

When house fall for ground, goats go climb the roof. The gods speak in parables...and they have spoken grin

1 Like

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Its a free world bro..go ahead..
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
All I can say is that, there's no restriction of places when it comes to dating the one you love

If you love that girl, just go for her and forget how respected you are in your environment

Sometimes, you just have to lower your high self esteem so that you can get what you deserve. So dating that lady as a neighbour will not drag your name in the mud depending on how you play your game

If at all there would be mess-up, it depends on the quality and maturity level of the kind of your neighbours. You knw some neighbours are aprokoooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2014
I even want to approach my neighbor direct and say i like their sister oh, dont knw hw crazy that will sound.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Afrok(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Rapmoney:
When a snake refuse to do wetin dem know am for, dem go use am tie firewood like rope.

When house fall for ground, goats go climb the roof. The gods speak in parables...and they have spoken grin
Those that are spiritually gifted understands when the gods speaks in parables cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Afrok(m): 12:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Op what if ur neighbours are looking up to U to approach the lady or one of dem ladies wey dey ur compound? Me think say one thing must surely kill a man, so why bother when U don't know that thing.

Abeg, think deeply and take ur time, anything wey U decide go make sense to me coz love no get house or bus stop, any where U meet am (love), nah to enter ehn boat make him (love) dey carry U go be that.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Rapmoney(m): 1:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Afrok:
Those that are spiritually gifted understands when the gods speaks in parables cheesy.

I dey tell you!
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2014
I never date my neighbour,but I don bleep my neighbor...2 diff thing
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Natascha(f): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Date ur neighbor. I'm dating my co-worker. Screw society standards.

1 Like

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by arimahoseloka(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2014
If your intentions are good.. Why not?? Go for it.. Just try taking her on a date. Take her somewhere far away. Have dinner with her and tell her how u feel. Its no crime. The issue of neighbourly romance only comes up when u are a serial womanizer, cos ur neighbours will be seeing how u shuffle girls in and out of ur house.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:
I even want to approach my neighbor direct and say i like their sister oh, dont knw hw crazy that will sound.

dont have a clue of what you just said
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by charijee(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Tripping?.....how many trips?
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2014
charijee:
Tripping?.....how many trips?

emm like 5 grin
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by charijee(f): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

emm like 5 grin
Ah 5 is too small na.....add more 15 trips
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by adepiero: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Advice loading...
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2014
charijee:
Ah 5 is too small na.....add more 15 trips

haba u wan kill person, please oh, i dey okay with five grin
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by charijee(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

haba u wan kill person, please oh, i dey okay with five grin
I'm only trying to help you out so your efforts will be seen and well appreciated......try and sum it up to 20 trips
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by mecussey(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

That would be crazy men...the man will even stop his wife from following you to work. I tell you, love and infatuation are almost the same. I suggest you indirectly let her know you are eyeing her, then watch her reactions. You guys can start with secret games then when you are sure you like her more than sex, then go meet the man of the house direct. Take my words seriously, you will still have your respect.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
mecussey:

That would be crazy men...the man will even stop his wife from following you to work. I tell you, love and infatuation are almost the same. I suggest you indirectly let her know you are eyeing her, then watch her reactions. You guys can start with secret games then when you are sure you like her more than sex, then go meet the man of the house direct. Take my words seriously, you will still have your respect.

And no its nt sex oh. Am even certain this babe no go even let me touch ham, na spiri koko.
The problem be say na dis kind mind your business compound I dey stay, everybody na inside house dem dey. The babe go lock herself inside house you won’t even see her, plus me wey ones i go work na till night, the dey look me like one big bros grin I no even too dey smile sef, even while carry the neighbor na radio dey do talk "just good morning", drop her off "and have a nice delay". I tink I like this your secret game approach, but na opportunity and time, And I have this crazy family as well, my younger sister always sniffing around, if she suspects anything she will tell the whole house. You knw hw crazy siblings behave. Which is so awkward for me.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by mecussey(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

And no its nt sex oh. Am even certain this babe no go even let me touch ham, na spiri koko.
The problem be say na dis kind mind your business compound I dey stay, everybody na inside house dem dey. The babe go lock herself inside house you won’t even see her, plus me wey ones i go work na till night, the dey look me like one big bros grin I no even too dey smile sef, even while carry the neighbor na radio dey do talk "just good morning", drop her off "and have a nice delay". I tink I like this your secret game approach, but na opportunity and time, And I have this crazy family as well, my younger sister always sniffing around, if she suspects anything she will tell the whole house. You knw hw crazy siblings behave. Which is so awkward for me.

I tell you, you cannot tell what a woman can do. The most innocent are the sex addicts, and there is no way you will like a woman without been sexually attracted to her. Check yourself...otherwise, your marriage will be very boring.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Evina(f): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

This post of yours makes me deduce that you are mature, responsible and most likely have good intentions. smiley Please go right ahead and claim what may be yours. wink
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2014
Its nt wrong though....Buh its gonna likely gonna b a hubby-wifie yino------same house
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by passionate88: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
This ain't medieval times where you will meet the lady's relations first... Meet her, tell her your intentions then let her deciede.

1 Like

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by fairheven: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ask yourself,wat do want to do with her,if it's use and dump then don't even try..any relationship that wnt lead to marriage will poison the good neighbourliness,so make sure it's not infatuation.

1 Like

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
fairheven:
Ask yourself,wat do want to do with her,if it's use and dump then don't even try..any relationship that wnt lead to marriage will poison the good neighbourliness,so make sure it's not infatuation.

Am an oldman(26 yrs) already (time for "use and dump" or " infatuation" don pass.

but we all knw hw relationships are, you dont see every from the outside, it is when you are in it you see the other person's true character, if na chop and clean mouth Iwont even bother coming to nairaland. I have good intentions but it will depend on her kind of person.

This same neighbour has asked me when will i get married i used style to avoid a response.

So what am hearing is if my intentions are through i shd proceed. Nobody with a dating neighbor bad experience?
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
mecussey:

I tell you, you cannot tell what a woman can do. The most innocent are the sex addicts, and there is no way you will like a woman without been sexually attracted to her. Check yourself...otherwise, your marriage will be very boring.

let leave that sex part for now, no be sex dey my mind.

Ofcourse she is okay and , i obviously cant marry a baboon.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Evina(f): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

Am an oldman(26 yrs) already (time for "use and dump" or " infatuation" don pass.

but we all knw hw relationships are, you dont see every from the outside, it is when you are in it you see the other person's true character, if na chop and clean mouth Iwont even bother coming to nairaland. I have good intentions but it will depend on her kind of person.

This same neighbour has asked me when will i get married i used style to avoid a response.

So what am hearing is if my intentions are through i shd proceed. Nobody with a dating neighbor bad experience?

Yes, proceed if your intentions are good.

Why are you keen on others' experience? is it a determinant of what you would experience?
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

Yes, proceed if your intentions are good.

Why are you keen on others' experience? is it a determinant of what you would experience?

It better to learn from other people's experience cos their are some failures you never recover from wink
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Evina(f): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

It better to learn from other people's experience cos their are some failures you never recover from wink

Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Lady Who Isn't Fake? / Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. / Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.