Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tripping For My Neighbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tripping For My Neighbour (3649 Views)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
So if other people have had bad experiences what does it mean to you? You are not other people and here is some fine chick you like try your luck its life it may or may not work out but choi! that proximity if it doesn't work out you'll feel embarrassed. lol

But this may be your woman so try slowly and if you notice she is not working for you jejely pull back worst case scenario she will say NO. smiley

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Evina(f): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:
So if other people have had bad experiences what does it mean to you? You are not other people and here is some fine chick you like try your luck its life it may or may not work out but choi! that proximity if it doesn't work out you'll feel embarrassed. lol

But this may be your woman so try slowly and if you notice she is not working for you jejely pull back worst case scenario she will say NO. smiley

All the best.

Are you telepathic? shocked
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy

Was wondering same about you. grin
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

For we dat didnt go to ajebutter schools where dey speak queens English, abeg wetin "telepathic" mean ?
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Evina(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:

cheesy cheesy

Was wondering same about you. grin

cheesy cheesy cool wink
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by mecussey(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

let leave that sex part for now, no be sex dey my mind.

Ofcourse she is okay and , i obviously cant marry a baboon.

Bros...relationship/marriage is not one person oo, it's two persons....but you been selfish here. Look like you have already made up your mind on what to do. If you make mistakes, don't come back here to complain. Though, I am only suggesting because, if you need a woman, then you have to be a man. If you continue this way, you may be friendzoned and you know na, friendzone is forever.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by stinggy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Natascha:
Date ur neighbor. I'm dating my co-worker. Screw society standards.
That's the spirit cool
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
what are your real intentions man, so i'll know how to advise you....she wont leave you easily after you chop the punny oh....just saying smiley
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
mecussey:

Bros...relationship/marriage is not one person oo, it's two persons....but you been selfish here. Look like you have already made up your mind on what to do. If you make mistakes, don't come back here to complain. Though, I am only suggesting because, if you need a woman, then you have to be a man. If you continue this way, you may be friendzoned and you know na, friendzone is forever.

I dont get, make mistake dat wat?
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
tooltip:
what are your real intentions man, so i'll know how to advise you....she wont leave you easily after you chop the punny oh....just saying smiley

I dey find steady relationship; dat can lead to marriage. Dats all
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by totorimi: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
GO AHEAD IF YOU ARE INDEED SERIOUS BUT IF ITS JUST TO CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH, BE WARNED THE FALL WILL SEND YOU PARKING OUT OF THAT PLACE BEFORE YOUR TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by fairheven: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
keyman0007:

Am an oldman(26 yrs) already (time for "use and dump" or " infatuation" don pass.

but we all knw hw relationships are, you dont see every from the outside, it is when you are in it you see the other person's true character, if na chop and clean mouth Iwont even bother coming to nairaland. I have good intentions but it will depend on her kind of person.

This same neighbour has asked me when will i get married i used style to avoid a response.

So what am hearing is if my intentions are through i shd proceed. Nobody with a dating neighbor bad experience?
That is exactly wt am sayin,you can't just afford to date and not get married to her,just imagine the backlash that will ensue,..is like dating your best friend's sister,only to dumb her later,that will be the end of the friendship...that may also affecther negatively that she may not recover from it.women have fragile heart u know.
Re: Tripping For My Neighbour by mecussey(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
keyman0007:

I dont get, make mistake dat wat?

mistake of entering into that bad zone called friend zone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right / Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? / Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.