Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (83327 Views)

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / The 5 Best And Famous-Brand MTK Android Phones Launched Towards The End Of 2015 / Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Na how dat one take concern u, abi e pitch u for body...mr busy body

For someone who's Educated...you SHOULDNT be repeating post. Oponu!! I'm a lady by the way * deuces*

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
I use a Wiko Dark Moon here in France..bought it when I needed replacement for my Tecno.

It has been serving quite well I must say.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Graphene(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
pedro08:
well I really think that is to d best of ur knowledge.european products re made only for the elite and not for d ordinary citizens.d highest japanese car can't even b driven by little celebreties like wizkid or davido.its a fact.asian vehicles mostly dominate parts of africa.europeans go for strictly european cars.asians started car manufacture with d likes of toyota and datsun(nissan)which re just trash compared with powerful european cars.bently ferrari,boughatti,jaguar,gto,mercedes,lambourghini,torrero,range rover among so mannnnnnnnyyyy others re d most xpensive in d world.wen did asia wake up here.lol.if u must knw,japanese cars re always to a fault,last week,toyota recalled 1.2 million vehicles to their plant because of brake issues.european vehicles can't b compared with honda,toyota,mazda,nissan,kia,misubishi,hyundia.majority of dem re shaft and front wheel vehicles and can't even pass EU standards.Like d fone u mentioned,pls iphone is an american phone,not asian.did u knw dat there re marketing strategies btw countries,EU xchange dese gadget with asians cos of market profitability and oneness.did u really tink dat europeans cannot make these so called andriod,windows whatever.its just for xchange of goods.china xchange solar panel with d EU,and get back french and spanish wine.read bbc daily.I don tire to educate u.lol joking.

Oga you need re education. Do your research before spilling your ignorance in public. All you have said in truth is trash. You have no idea of the car market in europe or asia. European made cars have there vehicles recalled one popular being GM motors. The bently and co that you mention are called luxry cars and many europeans don't buy them. They still patronise the toyota's, hyundai and kia's
As for apple, it makes 100% of its phones in asia. Apple only spell out its requirements and tspecifications to the manufacrtures. Funny enough the iphone 6 screen is made by LG (an asian firm).
Wiko is a chinese firm. The french only handle the marketing( do your research on wiko).
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tweetums:
So Nigeria is now their dumping ground for chinko phones because of cheap things we like to buy abi?
try iphone 6. Its not cheap

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

For someone who's Educated...you SHOULDNT be repeating post. Oponu!! I'm a lady by the way * deuces*

Yes i have to repeat post bcuz some people are just so daft and forgetful...and sorry mrs busy body
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Graphene:

Oga you need re education. Do your research before spilling your ignorance in public. All you have said in truth is trash. You have no idea of the car market in europe or asia. European made cars have there vehicles recalled one popular being GM motors. The bently and co that you mention are called luxry cars and many europeans don't buy them. They still patronise the toyota's, hyundai and kia's
As for apple, it makes 100% of its phones in asia. Apple only spell out its requirements and tspecifications to the manufacrtures. Funny enough the iphone 6 screen is made by LG (an asian firm).
Wiko is a chinese firm. The french only handle the marketing( do your research on wiko).

So what you are saying is wiko phones dont make or receive calls like other phones...now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

#LOOFASIREHTAFRUOY <=read aloud from right to left...Arabian Style.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Shatap there. .have you used the phone? Marketer oshi #CheapNuisance

Now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
igbsam:

Clap for yourself. Keep encouraging such....you are the one here who needs basic eduction. Anoufia. Ewu gambia.

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Johnnoo:

The educated illiterate in you didn't allow follow the line of reasoning that crystalized my comment. Even your parents failed to educate you about mutual respect in a forum like NL. Just stop cursing and go home wink

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
adepiero:
Within yourself am sure you'll be proud with the nonsense you just spilled here grin

so sad your parent wasted money sponsoring a degenerate like you tongue

Minding your business is a fulltime job, stay employed. #MOFO

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Are you on constant replay?? How come youre replying any post that opposes your rubbish with the same post?? Na wetin dem teach you for your marketing school Mr limited Vocabulary

ee why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Are you on constant replay?? How come youre replying any post that opposes your rubbish with the same post?? Na wetin dem teach you for your marketing school Mr limited Vocabulary

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Mr Educated...do we have a regulatory body to check some of these products or dolts like you just hype any rubbish that comes into the market in the name of "competition drive", oponi. .what's the competition there if the product is bad? Do you think people would still patronise it?? Can a fake product compete over a good one..you're not so intelligent after all, people save up to buy good ptoducts. If you buy things because they're cheap then you're phooolish!!

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by drkass: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Wiko or chinko in disguise
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by jokunle(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2014
wen can I gt mine pls
godunia:
Rocking my gionee m2,4200 mAh,1gb RAM etc for less than 23k.wike abi wako go n die

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Stup:I'd;ity looks very good on you..you wear it with so much pride. You're just one of those dunces on NL who resort to insults when their peasized brain is analyzed. The one who's mental is you who can't answer a valid question from my post..dysfunctional egbere

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Yes i have to repeat post bcuz some people are just so daft and forgetful...and sorry mrs busy body

Ol boy..you are VERY LAME!! Do you even know the meaning of 'busy body'? Who quoted who 1st biko?? Child move along..I don't give free candies, go cry on some else

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Wiko ko, Niko ni.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Ol boy..you are VERY LAME!! Do you even know the meaning of 'busy body'? Who quoted who 1st biko?? Child move along..I don't give free candies, go cry on some else

S.O.S. just got a report that Doctors forgot a neddle in your brain...better hurry to the nearest hospital before it gets stuck there forever, oh sorry almost forgot your brain is disfunctional so you cant possibly find your way to the hospital...what a pity?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Stup:I'd;ity looks very good on you..you wear it with so much pride. You're just one of those dunces on NL who resort to insults when their peasized brain is analyzed. The one who's mental is you who can't answer a valid question from my post..dysfunctional egbere

S.O.S. just got a report that Doctors forgot a neddle in your brain...better hurry to the nearest hospital before it gets stuck there forever, oh sorry almost forgot your brain is disfunctional so you cant possibly find your way to the hospital...what a pity?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

S.O.S. just got a report that Doctors forgot a neddle in your brain...better hurry to the nearest hospital before it gets stuck there forever, oh sorry sweetheart i almost forgot your brain is disfunctional so you cant possibly find your way to the hospital...what a pity?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You should know where the argument started from. I asked if there was a body checking these products as with most countries...that otondo brought the issue of cheapness and competition, let's face it..There are tones of fake phones flying around in Nigeria. People buy durable items..what's the essence of buying 6 phones a year because they are cheap?? I asked a question and he came at me with rants??

See Mumu...look who's talking about cheap phones as if you don ever buy expensive phone for dis ur short miserable life. Swear sey u don buy phone above 150k for ur life.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

See Mumu...look who's talking about cheap phones as if you don ever buy expensive phone for dis ur short miserable life. Swear sey u don buy phone above 150k for ur life.

You no be my level so I no fit " swear 4U", you wey dey advocate for cheap phones dey call another person life " miserable" gringrin...biko go fly kite for highway

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

S.O.S. just got a report that Doctors forgot a neddle in your brain...better hurry to the nearest hospital before it gets stuck there forever, oh sorry sweetheart i almost forgot your brain is [b] disfunctional [/b]so you cant possibly find your way to the hospital...what a pity?

So much for an Educated illiterate who cant even afford a phone with auto correct, no wonder? Bia. .i dey even Increase you rep by replying a nitwit like you. Study your alphabets well my dear..so you can atleast spell correctly without help. Hediates like you come here with incessant rants. .trying too hard to be noticed

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

So much for an Educated illiterate who cant even afford a phone with auto correct, no wonder? Bia. .i dey even Increase you rep by replying a nitwit like you. Study your alphabets well my dear..so you can atleast spell correctly without help. Hediates like you come here with incessant rants. .trying too hard to be noticed

Now you see i was right all along, why do you see some mad people carry newspaper? They do that to study alphabets just as you are studying my alphabets now...thank God you now have an early symptom of madness...i will tell your family to find cow rope to tie you down quickly before you enter market.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Now you see i was right all along, why do you see some mad people carry newspaper? They do that to study alphabets just as you are studying my alphabets now...thank God you now have an early symptom of madness...i will tell your family to find cow rope to tie you down quickly before you enter market.

Shameless illiterate talking about " education" grin grin . Sorry o, I hear wetin happen to you. E be like dog don lick ya face. .Tufiakwa!! You can't spell correctly and you're so proud of it. Kwaaaaakwaaaaaaakwaaaaa. .i no go school o but I beraa pass ya!!

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Thank me later for educating you this auto-correct dummy that can't write a love letter on a piece of paper without a massive grammartical error.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/45630/dysfunctional-vs-disfunctional
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Thank me later for educating you this auto-correct dummy that can't write a love letter on a piece of paper without a massive grammartical error.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/45630/dysfunctional-vs-disfunctional

Hope you checked the meaning too. .lmfao gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Unlock A Locked Memory Card / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.