Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Should I Quit The Relationship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit The Relationship??? (4143 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Should I Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2014
I just can't fathom why most Nigerian girls think that you are doing them a favour by dating them and taking away their reproach...

In my current relationship,i do all the calling,texting,messaging on social network,buying her recharge cards and gifts and taking her out on dates...I don't remember her doing any of these...

Is it just her mindset that makes her think that its the sole duty of her man to do all of these without her reciprocating in return...

I have lost 3 relationship on these funny attitude of my Ex-girlfriends and i am currently considering dumping my present girlfriend on same charges...

Because i love a girl does not make me a beast of burden all in the name of love...

Do i sever the relationship ties?? Or give her time to repent and change for the better??..

Your advice is needed...tnx in anticipation...

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by manuelpepper: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:
I just can't fathom why most Nigerian girls think that you are doing them a favour by dating them and taking away their reproach...

In my current relationship,i do all the calling,texting,messaging on social network,buying her recharge cards and gifts and taking her out on dates...I don't remember her doing any of these...

Is it just her mindset that makes her think that its the sole duty of her man to do all of these without her reciprocating in return...

I have lost 3 relationship on these funny attitude of my Ex-girlfriends and i am currently considering dumping my present girlfriend on same charges...

Because i love a girl does not make me a beast of burden all in the name of love...

Do i sever the relationship ties?? Or give her time to repent and change for the better??..

she will not change........they will not change.....all i see these days are pros.titutes posing as girlfriends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by vizkiz: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
the finacial part of a relationship isn't restricted to one partner...it should come from both sides.

Only young broke a.ss girls demand all and do none.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Lovetinz(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2014
You don't have a girlfriend,
you have a liability.
Get yourself a real girlFRIEND.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by jnrbayano(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2014
How you begin your relationships matter.

If you don't want a girl to turn you into "a beast of burden" better not throw money around from the outset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Lovetinz:
You don't have a girlfriend,
you have a liability.
Get yourself a real girlFRIEND.
nice point @op you better run what you have is a liability not a girlfriend, what she is denying you another dude is getting it for free

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Don't blame her.

Blame sugar papa's and woman wrappers.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

She has never called you? never sent you a text?
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by major466(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2014
She's not interested in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by ancashy(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2014
She does nt. Send text or call even with ur own credit,ok.....

1.Don't call or text again until she does

2.If she does,and asks y,ur reply is u also wnt to feel loved,wanted and needed.

3.If she does nt,you were nt her boy friend,just a willing and loving emotional and financial A.T.M machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by mikedimeji(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2014
@ancashy nice one. Baba all u need to do is stop all the aforementioned and lets see what happens, if she complain of u not doing as before Pls tell her there's no love constitution that says u must be the one doing everything and if she concluded that u've change pls just quitely move on with ur life Becos the last time I checked relationship between whoever both two lovers and normal friends is suppose to be symbiotic in nature.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2014
trust me ur 'girlfriend' has sumone else,dat shez in love wt,sumone she callz nd text on daily basis.......probably usn u as extra tyre.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by stinggy(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

Use your head bro, you're the one funding her relationship with another guy.

Flee!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by omorttee4u(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2014
This is why most guy got heart broken unknowingly. Relationship is for the both parties. Once the other stop playing he/she role one should know is fading away.

Most problem affecting us is,. We try to force things. If a girl, don't like you,all you need is to walk away, and look for the one you both connected.

Just withdraw everything you are doing and see if she will take note. If not move on with your life without even telling her you no more interested.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by goldenone(f): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2014
Show her this post...
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:

She has never called you? never sent you a text?

call?No...text?No...flash?Yes...msg me on whatsapp??No,till i 1st msg her 1st..
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2014
mikedimeji:
@ancashy nice one. Baba all u need to do is stop all the aforementioned and lets see what happens, if she complain of u not doing as before Pls tell her there's no love constitution that says u must be the one doing everything and if she concluded that u've change pls just quitely move on with ur life Becos the last time I checked relationship between whoever both two lovers and normal friends is suppose to be symbiotic in nature.
great input...solomon's wisdom
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

call?No...text?No...flash?Yes...msg me on whatsapp??No,till i 1st msg her 1st..

How long have you guys been dating?
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2014
mizzkeji44:
trust me ur 'girlfriend' has sumone else,dat shez in love wt,sumone she callz nd text on daily basis.......probably usn u as extra tyre.

i dnt think she has,,cux my cousin sis is her bestie...i dnt knw wat girls r capable of..
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2014
goldenone:
Show her this post...

owk swt
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Evina(f): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy beast of burden. But how come you always attract this kinda gals? Perhaps you have portrayed yourself as Alhaji bringi-bringi. Still no reason for a gal to behave that way though. Except, like someone already noted, she is not interested in yo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by marieolae(f): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2014
First of all you need to realise that most nigerian girls are NOT like your girlfriend.

So you can change that "most" to "some"

Once you get this into your head, we can move forward smiley

But on the other hand, this girl obviously does not have any deep feelings for you. Its clear, so obvious.

She doesn't call, she doesn't message you, she only needs you when its time for the jackpot. You need to sit down and analyse this by yourself. Seriously.

Communication is the key. If you tell her mind, I think she should give you a reasonable answer. If she promises to change, then keep her close and see if she keeps to her word. If not, then obviously she splashing out her attention on another guy. There is not point in loving a girl who clearly sees you as nothing. Waste of time, waste of energy.

Most people don't know what they have until its gone.
Karma is real

So better things are yet to come.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Tymax(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2014
cheesy this guy na lawyer. O boy, daz Naija babe for you.

Bring it to her notice and observe closely. If symptoms persist after one week, detach the leech.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by rioemmanuel(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Op,you have tried, I couldnt have endured to this moment.
Infact,her offence is punishable under the law bt dnt take any legal action grin.

Just forget her and move on,trust me you can do exploit without her.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
I grew up with the concept that Love is all about giving or sharing..bsd,she is young and naive..cud that be the reason??..
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:

How long have you guys been dating?
a mnth
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sorry.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

i dnt think she has,,cux my cousin sis is her bestie...i dnt knw wat girls r capable of..
DONT UNDERESTIMATE A GAL
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

a mnth

I think a month is early yet. Her not calling, texting you maybe she is still growing feelings for you not everybody rushes into relationships some start slow. The major question would be the kind of person you believe her to be. I'd say give it sometime and talk to her let her know whats on your mind and what kind of communication you want from her in this relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:

I think a month is early yet. Her not calling, texting you maybe she is still growing feelings for you not everybody rushes into relationships some start slow. The major question would be the kind of person you believe her to be. I'd say give it sometime and talk to her let her know whats on your mind and what kind of communication you want from her in this relationship.

tanx,i will adhere to your advice..
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

tanx,i will adhere to your advice..

You are welcome.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by stinggy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:

You are welcome.
Andro the love doctor kiss

Should i quit 'our' relationship too? You're not giving me much attention angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone / Can I Give It A Second Thought? / 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.