Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Should I Quit The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit The Relationship? (2353 Views)

The Day You Hear This From Him, Kindly Quit The Relationship! - Photo / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Dear nairalanders, I need some mature advice on this issue please.
I met this lady sometimes last year. She is quite beautiful and sexy, and a couple of years older than me. (am in my mid 20s. a graduate). She is Woking class and a very busy kind of person. We started off as friends, but then things changed when one day I made a flirty remark on a dress she uploaded on her dp and then on one free weekend she invited me over and next thing I knew, we had sex.
our relationship continued that way, whenever she has the slightest day off work, she ll invite me over and we ll just indulge in the act. (note, she has countlessly refused to come to my place). At a point I tried to take a step further by asking her out into a formal relationship but she declined, citing the age difference as a factor, plus she mentioned she is in a serious relationship with someone else thats leading to marriage anytime soon. But then its been morethan a year now and she is still single. I proposed the formal relationship idea a few other times but she just laughed it off.
My problem is, most times, I feel used, because I have this huge ego as a Man, and hates the fact that all she sees in me is in bed, but sometimes I feel privileged being the one amongst many to be honoured with hitting the kitty because I am aware of numerous toasters trying to woo her cos of her beauty and sexy body.
and honestly, I think am developing a feelings towards her and really wish she would give me a chance to be a real man to her cos am a responsible kind of guy. I have never asked her for any financial favours and have never intended to cos I am financially independent. (am not a rich guy but am not poor or broke either). In fact, so far, Av been the one buying her few presents and on several times, she has commented on how nice and caring I am and how she trips for my looks, loves hearing my voice.
So guys, should I quit this kind of relationship or just continue with it the way she wants it?
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by pasqal09: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Oga, you are her boy-toy.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by delishpot: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Well, no one likes being used. If you are not happy with being her intimacy gadget, just tell her and move on. No other way out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by izaray(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Gbam, u av said it all
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
pasqal09:
Oga, you are her boy-toy.
advice. not condemn or nickname me
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by pasqal09: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Diablo666:

advice. not condemn or nickname me
You no de understand english? I said she using you as her boy-toy. Just to sate her sexual desires, nothing more. So if you want a regular relationship, then go look for a worthy partner. Unless you're actually enjoyin the osho!
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by spacyzuma(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Come clean with her. Express yourself honestly about what you want and dont want. Then give her the choice. Dont sleep with her until she gives you an answer!
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:
Well, no one likes being used. If you are not happy with being her intimacy gadget, just tell her and move on. No other way out.

thanks for the advice. but wouldnt want to hurt her feelings. and I was thinking maybe in a little while, she might just reconsider her stance. what you think?
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2015
izaray:
Gbam, u av said it all
who said it all?
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
spacyzuma:
Come clean with her. Express yourself honestly about what you want and dont want. Then give her the choice. Dont sleep with her until she gives you an answer!
thanks man. I like this

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by izaray(f): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Diablo666:
who said it all?
Pasqal09
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by delishpot: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Diablo666:

thanks for the advice. but wouldnt want to hurt her feelings. and I was thinking maybe in a little while, she might just reconsider her stance. what you think?

Its your feelings getting hurt here. She has what she wants from you. Tell her you like her and would want to move to the next level cos you feel you are just using her for $€X and you feel like being in a seriouse relationship. Tell her if she doesnt want to identify with you, she should let you know so that you can move on with a clean concience as you cannot keep banging a woman who claims she is in a serious relationship that your mind does not accept it. Tell her you went this far because you thought she was just trying to shake off your toasting and if she doesnt really want you, she should say so. If she call you to come service her, tell her she should meet you at home that you are not feeling fine. If she shows tell her your mind if she doesnt show you too ignore her.
Its not difficult to do.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm...very rare for guys to feel used. most times its the other way round.

You just have to let her know your stance.

Tell her that you just don't like the idea of just having only a sexual relationship with her let her bare her mind to you.

You just have to stop the relationship if you don't like it. But I know that will be difficult wink
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:

Its your feelings getting hurt here. She has what she wants from you. Tell her you like her and would want to move to the next level cos you feel you are just using her for $€X and you feel like being in a seriouse relationship. Tell her if she doesnt want to identify with you, she ahould let you know so that you can move on with a clean concience as you cannot keep banging a woman who clains she is in a serious relationship that your mibd does not accept it. Tell her you went this far because you thought she was just trying to shake off your toasting and if she doesnt really want you, she should say so. If she call you to come service her, tell her she should meet you at home that you are not feeling fine. If she shows tell her your mind if she doesnt show you too ignore her.
Its not difficult to do.

thanks much. appreciated.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm...very rare for guys to feel used. most times its the other way round.

You just have to let her know your stance.

Tell her that you just don't like the idea of just having only a sexual relationship with her let her bare her mind to you.

You just have to stop the relationship if you don't like it. But I know that will be difficult wink
very difficult bro. considering the fact that we ve never had any quarrells so far. there is this mutual respect between us.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2015
spacyzuma:

Yep.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Diablo666:

very difficult bro. considering the fact that we ve never had any quarrells so far. there is this mutual respect between us.
Well if you ask me...i'll just quietly and peacefully continue the relationship as long as no one is loosing anything. we are both gaining wink

But the only problem I will have is the fact that she says she has a fiancè,,which is not good if it's true. Because it won't be fair on the guy's side.

Aside that,,i'll continue the relationship till we both probably get tired.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by major466(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2015
She's a player. She's using you. Get rid of her because she will surely dump you in the end.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
sugarboy weldonegrin the earlier u cut d relationship u av with her the beta for.she has told u she is in a serious relationship what else do u want
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by mrkay101(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
oga she likes u a lot its just the age issue dat bothers her.. cuz she feels she's old enough to get married. don't try and push to much cuz it seems if u where older than her then u guys would date.

#cheers
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
mrkay101:
oga she likes u a lot its just the age issue dat bothers her.. cuz she feels she's old enough to get married. don't try and push to much cuz it seems if u where older than her then u guys would date.

#cheers
exactly bro. just the age difference. She is really the kind girl that fits a serious relationship with
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by charliebiz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sex is already involved in the relationship and seen as the ultimate price for her and that is why she calls you any time her vivi lipsrsealed itches her. She is using you to satisfy her sexual urge and you are enjoyin d 'mkpo giri kpo'.

My Advice.
Take sex out of the relationship first and get a clearer picture of where the relationship is and where it is meant to be. You can achieve this by talking to her. I can relate to your story because I have such experience (age difference) but minus the sex. Such Ladies are thinking about marriage with a more mature man and you are not in the mix except the desperados that know their age clocking is ticking fast.

Now I have peace of mind. In conclusion, define the relationship with her and move on.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by FredHandsome(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
A lady claims to be in a dead-serious relationship yet she enjoys the pleasures of sleeping with random guys. Women are just weird. I'm sure the supposed fiancé would be somewhere thanking heavens that's he's got an angel! Smh
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by pryd(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Diablo666:
...but sometimes I feel privileged being the one amongst many to be honoured with hitting the kitty

Se.x, editing brains since 1914 grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
pryd:
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Chizzy20(f): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op u re jst her plaything sorry to say, i advice u distance urself frm her becos even if she agrees to make d relationship formal wat makes u think she wont cheat on u, d way she is cheating on her current guy.So Bros find a responsible lady to settle down wit cos dat lady aint worth it.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chizzy20:
Op u re jst her plaything sorry to say, i advice u distance urself frm her becos even if she agrees to make d relationship formal wat makes u think she wont cheat on u, d way she is cheating on her current guy.So Bros find a responsible lady to settle down wit cos dat lady aint worth it.
thanks for your advice
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by wazobiaforu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I will leave you with one word

" WOMEN ARE LIKE SHADOW YOU FOLLOW THEM THEY RUN AWAY FROM YOU, YOU GET BACK FROM THEM THEY FOLLOW YOU"

Aboro lan so fun omoluabi ti o ba de inu e ............
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Shawl001(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bro, the way i perceive this, she's taking advantage øƒ you. I bet, she's in a relationship, no doubt about that. I will advice you to let her know your plans and if she's not interested, pls leave her ASAP! You re aint getting younger but older. You should start planning ƒσя your life not having sex with some unserious and unworthy elements around. Take steps and secure your future. #My candid advice#
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by vizboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
no try am leave that girl.

Enjoy yourself man life is too short.

just keep things up. You can also find a chick to call your own
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by Diablo666: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
vizboy:

grin
vizboy:

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by angelsing(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
The easiest way to go about this is to make her jealous and want u more...Stop the sex with her and start talking about a pretty girl u just met, that u like her and would like to date her..Paint the picture like u the girl loves u dearly, avoid her a while when she calls for u to come around. when she starts to show jealousy sign, table the matter before her, its either she dates u or u will date the other girl officially..let me even ask is the age difference obvious to the eyes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The Opposite Sex / Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) / 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.