Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Should I Quit The Relationship??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit The Relationship??? (4229 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Should I Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
VanLucius:
I am in a similar relationship my dear brother.She wont call she wont text and she wont even whatsapp me.I called her up and I tolde her that if her heart iisnt in the relationship she would do well to just walk away.That life is too short for one to waste it on someone not deserving of my attention and time.I eventually learnt she was seeing someone.I decided to dump her and move on.she called and wanted to make amends and I made her realize that I am not into frivolous laisons.She has changed a bit but I am looking for a new girl and once I find one that I like and she is into me I will move on without telling her.I wonder why a lady cant tell u firmly without mincing words that she isnt into u.She will make u waste valueable time and money only to act like a bitch afterwards.My advice call her up or go to her and tell her and if she doesnt change walk away without telling her. Dont pick her calls dont respond to her text.She needs u more than u need her.Its better to be with the one that celebrates u than to be strung along with by the bitch that tolerates and use u.I have grown cold towards so many ladies that are like that.I only appreciate those that celebrates me and see me as I am.Dont settle bro.Go out there and get ur queen.These ladiesn arent loyal...most of them and thats why so many deserve what comes to them eventually. Peace

I like this guy.
of one the best comments so far.
What a character!
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tarteenah:

Have u talked to her abt this stuff u don't like?
She said that she's gonna change for good
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by folameme(f): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
mizzkeji44:
trust me ur 'girlfriend' has sumone else,dat shez in love wt,sumone she callz nd text on daily basis.......probably usn u as extra tyre.
no honey,she might not have someone else she calls or text daily,not all ladies wear their heart on the sleeve wen they are in love,tho she might be crazy about him,buh to show it might be kinda difficult becos she thinks its gonna make her weak.@op,have u talk to her about it?i mean why in God's name won't she call u even if its once in a while that's if she aint working(buh common 100naira aint too much for someone u love)even at that u do send her recharge cards,who does she call if not u?hmmmm if u know u really love her and u see her in ur future,why not talk to her about it? Trust me,i know how u feel,u feel u deserve more and she doesn't know ur worth buh pls don't be hasty in ur decision,remember communication is the basic key in every successful r/ship,try talking with her one on one in a sweet,loving manner,from her response,u'd know if she's for real or not,watch her countenance carefully to see if she's been remorseful or jst cool with it. Not all relationships are perfect,when u claim to love someone,u love their flaws,their imperfections makes it beautiful becos u both can work on it,that's if she's showing the willingness!if u know u're crazy about her,don't act impulsive,talk to abt it and see if she's gonna change! Ps:sooo sooo sorry about the epistle,i just don't like seeing r/ships go awry,trust me if only pple can communicate more,and understanding each others flaws,its all gonna be sweet. Adios(kisses)
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
folameme:
no honey,she might not have someone else she calls or text daily,not all ladies wear their heart on the sleeve wen they are in love,tho she might be crazy about him,buh to show it might be kinda difficult becos she thinks its gonna make her weak.@op,have u talk to her about it?i mean why in God's name won't she call u even if its once in a while that's if she aint working(buh common 100naira aint too much for someone u love)even at that u do send her recharge cards,who does she call if not u?hmmmm if u know u really love her and u see her in ur future,why not talk to her about it? Trust me,i know how u feel,u feel u deserve more and she doesn't know ur worth buh pls don't be hasty in ur decision,remember communication is the basic key in every successful r/ship,try talking with her one on one in a sweet,loving manner,from her response,u'd know if she's for real or not,watch her countenance carefully to see if she's been remorseful or jst cool with it. Not all relationships are perfect,when u claim to love someone,u love their flaws,their imperfections makes it beautiful becos u both can work on it,that's if she's showing the willingness!if u know u're crazy about her,don't act impulsive,talk to abt it and see if she's gonna change! Ps:sooo sooo sorry about the epistle,i just don't like seeing r/ships go awry,trust me if only pple can communicate more,and understanding each others flaws,its all gonna be sweet. Adios(kisses)

I appreciate you. Tnx a million for your advice.. I will sleep over it..
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by folameme(f): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Daninya1:

I appreciate you. Tnx a million for your advice.. I will sleep over it..
u're welcome
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by bukit05(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
stinggy:

Andro the love doctor kiss

Should i quit 'our' relationship too? You're not giving me much attention angry

Maybe it's because of ur moniker
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by stinggy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
bukit05:

Maybe it's because of ur moniker
Ok ma'am, i'll keep that in mind
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
stinggy:

Use your head bro, you're the one funding her relationship with another guy.

Flee!
cool cool
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
folameme:

God bless u
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Homguy(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Tell her about it. Its a relationship pal, its not your partime Job.
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Homguy:
Tell her about it. Its a relationship pal, its not your partime Job.

Yes ooo... Every one has a part to play...
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Sorry.
Thanks
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship??? by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2014
I have spoken to her to that effect.. Its almost a month now, yet she has not changed...
Don't you think it's high time, I move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP 20 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland! / ###grammarians In The Ouse Oya Cum In Oo### / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.