Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting (2742 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by clean2: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hahahahaha this is so damn funny.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by samflex(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
You guys give alot of attention to this babes like life itself revolves around them.
When you sense she's forming just move ahead bro, it's not a must to chat with them....I'm too occupied with real issues than worrying myself about a girl feeling fly on bbm or any other social media platform.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by christopher123(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Evina:

See what I mean? Do you know it is rude to type with caps locks? And unintelligent to call someone you don't know daft?

Tell me, if you were a girl, would you wanna chat with you?

Dude, get some manners n the ladies will give you some attention wink

Typing with caps is just basically for emphasis...dont you think so...i think most way these tots or girl chat can be annoyingly annoying
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Skylee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
i write k, kk because i have too many boyfriends online that i chat with. Up to 50, its not easy answering all these guys.

@op...am

5n!
Heya... Guys are indeed trying o, even a "liability" like u (username) have such number of guys 2 chat wif?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady / What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? / Where Can One Find A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.