Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship (2768 Views)

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by ademate(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am in relationship with a lady over two years now. we been having sex together overtime. recently she decided not have it with me again, saying she don't want to do it again. she is 27yrs while and 32yrs planning to settle down soon. she said she want to satisfy God. And she suggested that l can be having it with other ladies even if she knows them. But l don't want break my covenant l made for her. what can l do?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
ademate:
I am in relationship with a lady over two years now. we been having sex together overtime. recently she decided not have it with me again, saying she don't want to do it again. she is 27yrs while and 32yrs planning to settle down soon. she said she want to satisfy God. And she suggested that l can be having it with other ladies even if she knows them. But l don't want break my covenant l made for her. what can l do?

Control yourself and marry her ASAP if she is willing and you are up to the task.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by heatmeup(f): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
what covenant if i may ask

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by ademate(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
not cheat on her
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Rexnegro(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
But l don't want break my covenant l made for her.
@op that's ur line right ? Do u no u have answered ursef by ursef ? Since u don't want to break the covenant then don't ...just hurry up and hustle to settle down with her as hubby n wife then u can fucck as u like....if u truly love her then don't break the covenant ...pay all due n have her as ur wife ...infact u can start the bleeping same night if u re not stressed.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by valdes00(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
If am d 1 ehn, I wil b very happy..... Na to rush go play away match sharperly wit no guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
heatmeup:
what covenant if i may ask
don't ask
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by jsunex(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op she's 27 and u are. 32 wat are u wasting her time for, dats wat she meant, if u lik her, go marry her and stop fuckin her while still planning or promising her marriage. I bet u if u let her go serve God witout u, u will soon receive her wedding card

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by saxwizard(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op....u see free net u cant score...chai if i were u.....
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by temitemi1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Then put a ring on it!!!
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by thankyouJesus(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
ademate:
@ d emboldened, speechless.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by IfyAwazie(f): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Say NO to premarital Sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by iKillzz: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
That's a trap. Don't fall for it. She told you you can sleep with other ladies as a test. Deep down, she doesn't want you to. If you love her as you claim, you'll wait for her, after all, she'll also be keeping off sex with another person until you both get married.

Don't fall for it. Don't give her a reason to dump you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by pretydiva(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Can't we keep a rlatnship free of sex? Is sex a criteria of having a blissful rlatnship?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by sammoe(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
Can't we keep a rlatnship free of sex? Is sex a criteria of having a blissful rlatnship?
I tire o!
undecided
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
That's a trap. Don't fall for it. She told you you can sleep with other ladies as a test. Deep down, she doesn't want you to. If you love her as you claim, you'll wait for her, after all, she'll also be keeping off sex with another person until you both get married.
Don't fall for it. Don't give her a reason to dump you.
Se un come oh! I Don catch big fish. tongue
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by EyeKandy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lolz. Lemme advice you from the mind of an experienced woman. grin

She wants you to marry her, but she doesn't want to pressure you into committing. Hence, the celibacy talk - "I made a covenant with God bla bla bla". Basically, you're placed on a sex probation pending either a more serious commitment from you or another eligible guy.
I could swear that if another guy comes into the picture, she'll dump your a$$. grin

Think deeply if you really want to marry her. If not, let her go.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
For a girl to say you can cheat on her? She don dey free you small small be that,dont be surprised when you see her IV with another man o,its better you put the ring on it right now before she gets another suitor that's ready for marriage,she obviously doesn't give a damn about love anymore,she just wants to get married

1 Like

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by sevantex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wife that babe sharply or u gonna loose her..,She's 27 meanin her time is tickin nd pressure frm around for her too so hurry up nd wife her or move on..,The sex isn't d ish
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by iamrealdeji(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
Ah,iya,it is o
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Mclick(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
ademate:
if your story is true, you too give your life to Jesus, you may hit the bad one soon. I doubt any girl will say that
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Covenant ko,oat ni.

She's lost interest in you,shikena!

No sane woman would want that,except she no longer cares about the relationship.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Natascha(f): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just have it with other ladies. Simple. Sex is good oh. Why wanna be holy now? Sex is too good to save for holy things! Never mind ur gf op
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Afrok(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Grabs a seat and settle at d right hand corner of the hall with my cool, this is getting interesting. Op, put ur ring on it coz she's tired of U putting ur dicck in it undecided.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm such ladies and their ways,just make a wise decision in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by luvly101: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Don't fall for that... It's an indirect speech.
All she wants is a security with a RING.

Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
In beyonce's voice

*** oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh***
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
eh? me have never heard dis one bfor o embarassed ummm u sure she's not a lesbo?? lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by 100Cents: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
luvly101:
Don't fall for that... It's an indirect speech.
All she wants is a security with a RING.

The gods have spoken.

She wants marriage sharperly.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
EyeKandy:
Lolz. I've done the same thing too. Lemme advice you from the mind of an experienced woman. grin

She wants you to marry her, but she doesn't want to pressure you into committing. Hence, the celibacy talk - "I made a covenant with God bla bla bla". Basically, you're placed on a sex probation pending either a more serious commitment from you or another eligible guy.
I could swear that if another guy comes into the picture, she'll dumb your a$$. grin

Think deeply if you really want to marry her. If not, let her go.

Well said.
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by mayorkyzo: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
What can you do?Mr man you are 32 like you said..and she's 27 how long you wanna keep her..she's indirectly telling you she wants to get married...please oblige or let her be...shikena..
Re: My Girl Want Me To Be Having Sex Outside Our Courtship by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol @ covenant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Love Wear Out With Time? / Ladies Is This True? (picture) / What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.