Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex (1335 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by ojuoluwani(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
He met a lady about six months ago both are deeply in love the lady is in her 200level of his four years course while the guy is in 400 level of his five years course they were not planning to get marry untill next three to four years from now. But since they both meet they've never touch each other NO SEX NO DEEP ROMANCE now the lady want to enjoy her boyfriend but the guy as a born again Christian don't want to do that cos his belief doesn't want it until when they get married. The lady does not want to cheat and the guy doesn't want to do something that contradict his belief. Both of them really love each other and now the relationship is in a very serious problem which only intimacy is the solution. Now without sex , how can he keep this relationship?
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by nomabeeee(f): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am not geting anytin frm dz post..boy and girl should face their studies..and leave sex..every body wants a relationship..relationship has jst bn degraded to nothing..u dnt jst jump into a relationship..u jv to be prepared for it all arud..dts why its a relay*2 parties involved*cnt pple get this things straight.?I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
if you're in love with someone, it's always the case that you'd be afraid of loosing him/her and thinking that you may not find someone else like him/her, this is a demonic thoughts.
NEVER bend or compromise your believe or faith over some minutes of 'enjoyment' after which you'll never forgive yourself and which may cause your whole life to come down crumbling. you have nothing to gain but a lot to lose if you succumb.
She will never even be satisfied with you even after you sleep with her,she's been assigned to cause the fall of the mighty.
If you don't run from her you'll not find your own lady. R U N!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by Candybob(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tell that guy man to reserve that chastity tale for my dead dogs(RIP to the dead)!
There is no choice in this matter, you have to prove to us that you are not an impo sad
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by ojuoluwani(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Candybob:
Tell that guy man to reserve that chastity tale for my dead dogs(RIP to the dead)!
There is no choice in this matter, you have to prove to us that you are not an impo sad
hmnn I'm married with kids I'm a pastor and a marriage councelor many people come to me for relationship advice I heard a lot of story directly from people everyday many u may not even belief that can happen. I just used to post some for people to learn and to hear their own opinion
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by YungwizzzyPt7: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
If you don't eat it don't taste it
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by Candybob(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojuoluwani:
hmnn I'm married with kids I'm a pastor and a marriage councelor many people come to me for relationship advice I heard a lot of story directly from people everyday many u may not even belief that can happen. I just used to post some for people to learn and to hear their own opinion

That is one scenario... but he could be an impo who has used his joystick for the fulfilment of other desires, now posing as a holy to trap a sister into marriage, he has to prove us wrong. Six month love, no activity... are you the first pastor in Africa?
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by chymystique(f): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojuoluwani:
He met a lady about six months ago both are deeply in love the lady is in her 200level of his four years course while the guy is in 400 level of his five years course they were not planning to get marry untill next three to four years from now. But since they both meet they've never touch each other NO SEX NO DEEP ROMANCE now the lady want to enjoy her boyfriend but the guy as a born again Christian don't want to do that cos his belief doesn't want it until when they get married. The lady does not want to cheat and the guy doesn't want to do something that contradict his belief. Both of them really love each other and now the relationship is in a very serious problem which only intimacy is the solution. Now without sex , how can he keep this relationship?

Mr. Are u sure you are a trained pastor and counselor?? because you don't sound lik one. Even a toddler knows what's the needful thing to do.
@ the bolded, Born again my a$$ undecided
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by ndubisik(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
chymystique:

Mr. Are u sure you are a trained pastor and counselor?? because you don't sound lik one. Even a toddler knows what's the needful thing to do.
@ the bolded, Born again my a$$ undecided

Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by olowolekan(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pray before you get married to anyone.if you refuse to pray, you might regret it.please never marry unless God lead you
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by mencade5(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
ojuoluwani:
please just keep the relationship going....dont bother about the sex because she will not be worried about it.

Do you know why?

I will be doing the fvvvvvcking for you till you are ready to marry her.

Wise up bro, if u dont want to fvvvccck then forget relationship. Hardly u will meet a lady that dont want u to nack her pussssssiiiii for her.
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by okiezman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
He should cut off his kpekus then it will be possible... grin
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by Joshuadon: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
nomabeeee:
Am not geting anytin frm dz post..boy and girl should face their studies..and leave sex..every body wants a relationship..relationship has jst bn degraded to nothing..u dnt jst jump into a relationship..u jv to be prepared for it all arud..dts why its a relay*2 parties involved*cnt pple get this things straight.?I tire ooo

GOOD COMMENT.,
My own little take on this is thus: why shd a born again brother fall in love with a lady that want sex so desperately, pls are u truly born again...
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by justmag(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
nomabeeee:

why wud u connect relationship to education?? The post was straight forward.
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by ireneony(f): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
the lady is a fool. th
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by ireneony(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
the lady is a fool. that is the kind of guy am looking for
Re: How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Just passing

(1) (Reply)

What're The Ways To End A Relationship Peacefully? / HOLY CRAP!!! This Woman Gets Stimulated For 2 Straight Hours! / Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.