Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. (19014 Views)

Senate Laments Ban Of Nigeria’s Agric Products By EU / Nigeria Spends N4.62 Trillion On Security In 5 Years, Yet Widespread Insecurity / POLITICS!! Ben Bruce Declares For Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Rapsainot(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

one thing i dont understand about this booking space is..

1, are you people booking space then go around looking for advertisers or hungry bloggers to pay you off and start spreading their miserable stuffs,
2 or is it a case of empty brains that cant even make a single comment on an issue that does not need one to write a novel or an essay on.
the time I took uploading the pics below my smiley is enough for you to get something meaningful to do with your miserable life.. Madam, never ever in your life, you hear me right?..... Never ever in your life, don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by mesoade(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

thats why i'm asking, because it seems inappropriate for a graduate like you to have nothing to say at that moment's notice, it's really shameful
space booking doesn't mean you have nothing to contribute . . Only a mentally demented or clueless person books space without modifying it.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Rapsainot:
the time I took uploading the pics below my smiley is enough for you to get something meaningful to do with your miserable life.. Madam, never ever in your life, you hear me right?..... Never ever in your life, don't quote me again.

please just shut up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

don't commit suicide because of a common online forum script
cause i spacebooked you talking about suicide ha your funny grin

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Rapsainot(m): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

please just shut up

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 28, 2014
mrworldwide1:
cause i spacebooked you talking about suicide ha your funny grin

like making front page is the best thing to happen in your miserable life. I just advice you to take caution.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by mesoade(m): 5:06am On Oct 28, 2014
mrworldwide1:
Youre a kid for entering someones biz mind yours
our elders say, agba ki wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo . .

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Get lost as if you wrote that whole essay without hopes of getting likes you miserable liar ,reply im done talking an immature loser like you i advice you to get a life
diluminati:

like making front page is the best thing to happen in your miserable life. I just advice you to take caution.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 28, 2014
mesoade:
and i say get lost village boy im done talking to you
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 28, 2014
mrworldwide1:
Get lost as if you wrote that whole essay without hopes of getting likes you miserable liar ,reply im done talking an immature loser like you i advice you to get a life

Chai it dey pain like this? Please dont commit suicide coz of a simple online forum script, just an advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Get a life or a husband
diluminati:

Chai it dey pain like this? Please dont commit suicide coz of a simple online forum script, just an advice
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Who's Ben Bruce? Oh You 007Bruce? Or Bruce Lee?
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by dotna(m): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2014
He has to be brave. Sharks plenty

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Odisco2:
What is this I am hearing? Ah! now I see! politics is a reigning investment in Nigeria. I shake head for this country. Oga BRUCE, go and pack money abeg,. You and I know that You are not concern about the welfare of the common people. tell me the truth, You are going for the sole aim of "packing money".

I am still waiting for the beautiful one that is yet to be born...
You are so correct.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by SexyRihanna(f): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2014
all of them are runnin for senate, thats gud for them o
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by SexyRihanna(f): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2014
persius555:
Bravo, at last. Men of valour and substance stepping into politics. Muarray bruce, you have my vote already.
he will even do worse than others,watch and see b4 giving him ur vote. Hotseat4hotsin
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by colossus2: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Only Witches and Wizards quarrel at midnight
mrworldwide1:
Get a life or a husband
diluminati:

mesoade:
Rapsainot:

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by maly: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Under wich party?and I pray as he said God shall alowing him to do so
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by elobyobi: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2014
I have no idea of what I'm going to eat this morning.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

e don pain am o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by 1mobile: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2014
Dis oga wan enter politics to revive his already dead relevance in the society.Charity they say begins at home,how well are his staff faring in terms of welfare and working condition?bro remove the speck in your eyes before talking about others. cool
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by egbaguy: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2014
If you want to make a change,contest for governor,senate is a house for foolish thieves who sit down,do nothing and get paid

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by justitiaomnibus(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
I pray he succeeds.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by yemmit90: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
mrworldwide1:
Get a life or a husband

Leave the woman alone joor! You people should bury your heads in shame for doing this stuff on NL like kids. What's the meaning of booking space? Stop doing as if your lives depends on NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by zeemore: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

one thing i dont understand about this booking space is..

1, are you people booking space then go around looking for advertisers or hungry bloggers to pay you off and start spreading their miserable stuffs,
2 or is it a case of empty brains that cant even make a single comment on an issue that does not need one to write a novel or an essay on.

Thank You!
The way these lots scamper to post rubbish all in the name of space booking is really sickening. You hardly find such stupid behaviour in other foreign forums. It's a pity most people do not understand the essence of an online forum. And the worst part is the funny excuse they give; saying they book their space so as to come back and modify it. How I wish the modify button can be disabled when a topic hits front page, all this stupidity will stop.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by henryblaze25(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
If the laid down rule is followed in his senatorial district, in the History of Democracy in Bayelsa that senatorial district zones d seat to each local government every democratic dispensation.
Late Melford Okilo(Ogbia)1999-2003
Sen. Inatimi Rufus Spiff(Brass)2003-2007
Sen. Nimi B Amange(Nembe)2007-2011
Sen. Clever Ikisikpo(Ogbia) 2011-2015)

By all zoning standards it ought to return to Brass come 2015, in all fairness the next senator ought to come 4rm Brass.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2014
She should have asked politely
yemmit90:

Leave the woman alone joor! You people should bury your heads in shame for doing this stuff on NL like kids. What's the meaning of booking space? Stop doing as if your lives depends on NL.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by santity100: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2014
This is a forum and I believe some members are unemployed and under age.

Because I still don't understand why some people will be booking space as if NL is their life.

The buddy that owns this forum is making all the money and you are here booking space instead of doing meaningful things.

It is childish sha and lost priorities.

diluminati:

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by April4th(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2014
rocgirl:
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Silverbird
Group, Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, on Monday declared
his intention to represent Bayelsa East Senatorial
District in the National Assembly. With his declaration, Murray-Bruce has the likes of
Senator Barigha Amange, Clever Ikisipo to
contend with for the senatorial seat. Though Murray-Bruce is from Akassa speaking
group of Brass Local Government where the
senatorial seat has been zoned to, Amange
cautioned recently that zoning should not be at
the expense of merit and experience. Ikisipo on his part said there was no zoning in
the Bayelsa East, insisting that there was never a
time stakeholders discussed zoning in the district. Murray-Bruce said if his people believed in him
and support his aspiration, he would ensure he
sponsored bills to tackle poverty in the country. He said, “I am running for the Senate because I
am interested in the laws of our land; I am
interested in making change and I am not
interested in business as usual. “I have always been concerned about the
poverty of the mind, about women who are not
being protected, children who are being raped,
men who are paedophiles, a society where there
is no order, we must bring order to our society. “There are too many poor people living under the
bridge. Nigeria is too rich for people to be poor
and Nigeria is too poor for the super upper class
to be so rich. That has to stop.” He regretted that most wealthy Nigerians were
not paying their taxes, insisting that if they were
paying their taxes, it would be rare to see an
individual having three private jets. He added, “If they pay their taxes, an individual
will not have three private jets and the poor man
on the street will have a chance to make a living.
There is no way I will be a happy seeing my
children go to private school and my staff do not
have their children at school and cannot eat three meals a day. “This society will explode and implode, there will
be violence, there will be mayhem, unless
politicians start thinking rationally.”

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/murray-bruce-declares-for-senate-laments-widespread-poverty/

He has my vote
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Jfrezzy(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
This man is also part of the problem in nigeria ,take a look at all his locations of his silverbird cinema only 4 the rich and were they live ,he would still be making laws 4 only the rich ,na the same the same.
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Ghf
Re: Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. by femikay149(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Lots of Nigerian are gullible and suffering from political amnesia

Same Murray Bruce that looted Nta left it in a state of decay bought outdated equipments and carried nta loots to form silverbird tv....we all know why he wasnt e prosecuted ..it was becos of his closeness to late stella obasanjo

We know money is never enuff for all these thieves and d easiest way to become a billonaire and clear debts una dey owe bank is to go back to govt nd steal money u wont account

Some of us r nt gullible we r waiting for 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / Court Strikes Out DSS' Suit Seeking To Detain Emefiele For A Further 14-days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.