Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

This Girl,i don't Know If She : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl,i don't Know If She : (813 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl,i don't Know If She : by chyk0(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
I'm in love with this girl but i don't know if she love me too because each time that I'm with her she will not want my touching talkless of romancing her.These same girl eats my money as if we are doing the dlingling. Tell me if she luv me or not for me to know what to do.IM DAMN CONFUSE 
Re: This Girl,i don't Know If She : by sistajay(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
You're tryin sooooooo hard to buy her love by givin her money, you know that's the only reason she'd stay with you. No money, no love.
Re: This Girl,i don't Know If She : by HOLAYINCA(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
She don't Kudi yazo, Mata yazo
Re: This Girl,i don't Know If She : by category(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
You've spoilt her with money already`
Re: This Girl,i don't Know If She : by igwe11(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
I guess shes a homely type, unless she has a boy friend elsewhere.Beside i don't think she asks you for money, if care is not taken you might be under age too.
So i suggest you respect her decision pending  the right  time
(Ukwa ruo oge ya, odaa).i hope you get a good translator. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Tips On How To Get That Gurl Fast******* / Are Men Not Foolish? / Guys, How Can U Tell A Strange Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trousers In The Public:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.