Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

How To Be Caring... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Caring... (2113 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Be Caring... by chiboy429(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
Read the Op's post again, you might get your answers there.

Yeah i already did but i just want to know your favorite among the list and the one/s you recommend
Re: How To Be Caring... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
chiboy429:

Yeah i already did but i just want to know your favorite among the list and the one/s you recommend
I love them all, but 4, 5, 6 and 7 are the best;-).
Re: How To Be Caring... by chiboy429(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
I love them all, but 4, 5, 6 and 7 are the best;-).

Okay we promise to step up ,guys take note .

But you ladies should help us to help care for you guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed Or Embarrassed Your Partner At A Public Place? / Is It Ok To Tell A Lady She Looks Fat In A Good Way? / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.