Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son (923 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Sharksblow(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Please madam, kindly help me out. What’s the usual age for a first erection in a boy? My son is barely four years old now but I get scared each time I see him have erection especially in the morning and at odd times. I think he should not be having such at this tender age. Should I visit the hospital or what?

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/sex-sexuality/best-of-sex-this-season-with-natural-home-remedies/
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Taiwo20(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
its very normal
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
The last thread I visited referred erectile dysfunction as ''engine fatigue'', now here what have we got? ''Attention'', which I'm guessing connotes complete erecti0n?

Does Oxford or Cambridge know about these unprecedented word/text swapping you lot are doing on Nairaland? cheesy
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2014
grin shocked...Hearing...dis...4..d..first...ti*e!
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by MizMyColi(f): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2014
I think it's called morning glory.

@Excelsia, smiley
Please come and educate us more Nne grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Sharksblow(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Excelsia, smiley
morning glory, that's the way I see it too.
e gats stand gidigba
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Longstride: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2014
totally normal ..... Normally, mothers are scared if it doesn't happen that way.
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by donmalcolm21(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2014
The woman needs to
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Excelsia, smiley
Lol thanks hun kiss
Op it's very normal, please don't be scared lol. He's at the age where he's starting to explore his body and maybe even play with it, he'll outgrow it with time. Also it could be a reaction to cold or the need to pee, it's not sexual though, cheer up smiley
Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Sharksblow(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
excelsia:
Lol thanks hun kiss
Op it's very normal, please don't be scared lol. He's at the age where he's starting to explore his body and maybe even play with it, he'll outgrow it with time. Also it could be a reaction to cold or the need to pee, it's not sexual though, cheer up smiley
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! She's Scared Of Her Son by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sharksblow:

thanks ma
You're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigerian Brothers In SA Feel Threathened By SA Woman Who Is Working? / A Thread For Valentine Day Haters / Let Play A Game Of Love Why Do U Love Ur Partner??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.