Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (22478 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
That guy is pathetic. His comrades had to avoid the thread like a plague, but he is here embarrassing himself
don't worry,I will help embarass him further. What a dunce!!
Re: .... by omenka(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

which yeye error be that
Don't you have any shame
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
mrmetoo1:

SMH! A simple google search would have solved this instead of coming here and calling the guy a liar. There are links to the story with pictures too.
It pisses me that a full grown man like chuckwudi will act before he thinks instead of the other way round

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

BROS GO SIDDON JOOR
Obiagelli advised you to quit your foolery but you wouldn't listen. You have just made yourself a laughing stock on this thread

2 Likes

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
If all these are APshit ploy to present Buhari as the best candidate, it is dead on arrival.
Buhari is an extremist- a fact! and he has the agenda of Islamising Nigeria thereby turning us into Syria and
Iraq.
We Nigerians knows him and what he stands for.
We say no to Islamic agenda.

APShit-Shange!!!

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
Shukudi,your attempt to derail this thread won't work.
Lol @ Organization of Islamic Corporation. Olodo!! grin grin
NWANYI OWERRI MUNA GI GA NUNKWA OGU EBEA.BTW I STILL LOOK AT THAT YOUR SEXY PIC EVERY MORNING BEFORE I GO TO WORK.YOU ARE JUST TOO SEXY

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Obiagelli advised you to quit your foolery but you wouldn't listen. You have just made yourself a laughing stock on this thread

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LAUGHING STOCK TO APC IDIOTS.SO I DONT MIND AT ALL

1 Like

Re: .... by Ngwakwe: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

He may have been banned. Mynd threatened to ban him. If I were he I leave this forum in shame, being threatened with a ban in a section I once moderated?

Nonsense,

Have you seen me in threads where intellectual analyses are absent or where I run from one thread to another making useless and irresponsible comments for sake of contribution.

Check the number of comments I have in 6 years.

Running riot with revisionism is not worth my contribution.

Bye

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
[s]If all these are APshit ploy to present Buhari as the best candidate, it is dead on arrival.
Buhari is an extremist- a fact! and he has the agenda of Islamising Nigeria thereby turning us into Syria and
Iraq.

APShit-Shange!!![/s]
Can you give us the FACT?

2 Likes

Re: .... by Rad1cal: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Another demented thread from the APshit m.orons.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Nonsense,

Have you seen me in threads where intellectual analyses are absent or where I run from one thread to another making useless and irresponsible comments for sake of contribution.

Bye
Honestly, there is NOTHING intellectual in you. I don't know your definition of intellect but Sir, You are very far from it. You are simply a troll, going from thread to thread spewing gibberish.

7 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rad1cal:
At least tell us what you know and your fact

1 Like

Re: .... by iconize(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

Shukudi,

I will advise you to leave this thread before you embarass yourself further.

Geez!

You must be a typical Nigerian!

You look so malnourished, unkempt, fuggly and old, or is that your grandma on your profile? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

[s] NWANYI OWERRI MUNA GI GA NUNKWA OGU EBEA.BTW I STILL LOOK AT THAT YOUR SEXY PIC EVERY MORNING BEFORE I GO TO WORK.YOU ARE JUST TOO SEXY [/s]
Sai Buhari 2015!!

Front page please!!

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rad1cal:
radicalyouthman

1 Like

Re: .... by mrmetoo1: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
If all these are APshit ploy to present Buhari as the best candidate, it is dead on arrival.
Iraq.

APShit-Shange!!!

God knows I've been dying to see this agenda to islamize Nigeria. Can you please provide us links/references like was provided on the first post of this thread.

You say he's an extremist and its a fact, this also makes me happy because you say its a fact. What this means is, you have solid proof to back this up, please provide.

You say we Nigerians know him, I'm a Nigerian and I don't know that he stands for all what you wrote. Can you please educate me with proper references. I need to educate other people as well so we know what we're getting into. Unfortunately I can't educate the kind of people I know without proof because they're highly educated individuals that ask questions when you put forward a theory.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
iconize:

[s]Geez!

You look so malnourished, unkempt, fuggly and old, or is that your grandma on your profile? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s]
You are old but you reason like a 3years old. What you typed will earn you a slap from any 5years old boy for being silly.
Don't be silly my friend

4 Likes

Re: .... by Omimah: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Nonsense,

Bye
You should be ashamed of yourself, a former moderator being threatened with a ban in a section he once moderated. You have moved from the sublime to the ridiculous. What an anti-climax! You were moved to the crime section and ethnic/racial section which are appendages of the politics section, which people hardly frequent except when threads in the politics section are moved there. If I were you I will quit.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
mrmetoo1:

God knows I've been dying to see this agenda to islamize Nigeria. Can you please provide us links/references like was provided on the first post of this thread.

You say he's an extremist and its a fact, this also makes me happy because you say its a fact. What this means is, you have solid proof to back this up, please provide.

You say we Nigerians know him, I'm a Nigerian and I don't know that he stands for all what you wrote. Can you please educate me with proper references. I need to educate other people as well so we know what we're getting into. Unfortunately I can't educate the kind of people I know without proof because they're highly educated individuals that ask questions when you put forward a theory.
All these questions for one pdp empty head shocked shocked cant wait to read his senseless response.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Thank you. The dimwit will not give a deserving response. He will swear at best

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
iconize:

[s] Geez!

You look so malnourished, unkempt, fuggly and old, or is that your grandma on your profile? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s]
still doesn't change the fact that Buhari is your next president come 2015.

The General have been vindicated!

3 Likes

Omimah:

You should be ashamed of yourself, a former moderator being threatened with a ban in a section he once moderated. You have moved from the sublime to the ridiculous. What an anti-climax! You were moved to the crime section and ethnic/racial section which are appendages of the politics section, which people hardly frequent except when threads in the politics section are moved there. If I were you I will quit.
Honestly, I don't know how moderators are selected on this forum. Only a few of them are competent, the rest are pathetic and clueless at best

2 Likes

Ngwakwe:

Nonsense,

Bye
Bye ke? Abeg never bye o, come and contribute your intellectual analysis biko

4 Likes

Re: .... by cellors: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
SUMMARY:
General Yakubo Gowon Opened the floor by sending Nigeria Delegation as an Observer.

Generals Gowon, Muritala, Obasanjo and Buhari, including President Shagari refused to grant the OIC's request of making Nigeria a Full Member.

General IBB signed up Nigeria as full member in January 1986.

President Obasanjo attended OIC meeting in 2001 on behalf of Nigeria.

President Yaradua renewed Nigeria's OIC membership in April 2009

President Goodluck Jonathan had attended OIC's conferences and meetings on behalf of Nigeria including the Last Cairo Conference in 2013.

WHO WANTS TO ISLAMIS NIGERIA?(If there is anything like that)

Buhari Has once again been vindicated

God bless you. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: .... by iconize(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You are old but you reason like a 3years old. What you typed will earn you a slap from any 5years old boy for being silly.
Don't be silly my friend

Such a crap!

Someone's picture made me lose appetite for my food and you expect me to remain silent?

Oh, please!

1 Like

Re: .... by Omimah: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

NWANYI OWERRI MUNA GI GA NUNKWA OGU EBEA.BTW I STILL LOOK AT THAT YOUR SEXY PIC EVERY MORNING BEFORE I GO TO WORK.YOU ARE JUST TOO SEXY
Man, stay on topic or leave. I don't want you to embarrass yourself anymore.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
still doesn't change the fact that Buhari is your next president come 2015.

The General have been vindicated!
Gbam.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Omimah: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Honestly, I don't know how moderators are selected on this forum. Only a few of them are competent, the rest are pathetic and clueless at best
I just don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Orunto: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
The Reckless Mistake has been made by IBB. Very Reckless indeed. No wonder, he is accussed of Sponsoring bokoharam and establishing Jaiz Islamic Bank. Ok, thank God Nairaland has gotten these facts and at this political campaign season, let us bring pressure on GEJ to withdraw Nigeria's membership. Buhari is not involved. GEJ's current visit to the Christian Holy Cities, Jerusalem etc and his very genuine open Prayer, Christian style, is a clear demonstration of a Presidential Protest against OIC membership and of his intention to cancel it at any auspicious time. Nairaland political scientists should now start pressursing GEJ to cancel OIC now and not renew it for 2015:
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
iconize:

[s]Such a crap!

Someone's picture made me lose appetite for my food and you expect me to remain silent?

Oh, please[/s]!
Stop being silly Mr. Man. Act your age

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Bye ke? Abeg never bye o, come and contribute your intellectual analysis biko
the hypocrite keeps saying "bye" in all his posts. A disgraced fallen angel that's what he is.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly In Abuja (photo) / PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.