Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

.... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (22473 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Read all you wrote....
Reportedly, reportedly. Ifs and no ifs , all based on ASSUMPTION.
Your argument hould no water. In fact I can assume that Obj had set the motion for the fuel reversal of 2007 but his 3rd thirm bid that failed prevented it, only for yaradua to announce it Mr. Man your submission will be thrown away in the court of common sense
cheesy cheesy Can you imagine that crap the dude posted as evidence? Idiagbon's hajj. Lol

2 Likes

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

Does GMB stands for General manager Bokoharam. Oga i want to know.
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

See loads of bullcrap

Sharaap dere, arguee your points and stop derailing. thanks

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

See loads of bullcrap
saTANists can't stop shocking me with their level of stupidity. Imagine what that one just wrote? Loads of bullcrap I tell ya!

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can you show us how he started the process? You are just dumb if you think your rubbish will be debated.
datolee:
Finally, this is

When Shagari was overthrown, Buhari came with a grand design to Islamize the country but was cut short by Ibrahim Babangida. Before Buhari was overthrown the havoc had already be done. He had upgraded the Sharia from Muslim personal law to Muslim law by amending the 1979 Constitution, a phrase that was responsible for the fireworks in the 1989 Constituent Assembly. Buhari quickly began the process to register Nigeria as a full member of the OIC. Buhari's dictatorship was however truncated by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida who, fearing the arrest of his wife, Mariam involved in the infamous Gloria Okon drug trafficking saga took over the government in a palace coup in August 1985.

Babangida, who in the eyes of the Muslim world was viewed as a carnal Muslim moved swiftly to prove his critics wrong. To perfect the Islamization process started by Buhari, he surreptitiously and secretly completed the registration process began by Buhari, thus registering Nigeria as a full member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) in January 1986. Babangida did this not necessarily because he was a devoted Muslim or even committed to the Muslim cause but simply to please Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries that had doubted his commitment to Islam which was a condition for their support for his government. He also figured out that a polarized Nigeria along religious lines would help him perpetuate his stay in power. This dirty trick worked in his favor as it soon polarized the country along religious lines leading to the bloody Kafanchan Religious Riots of 1987 in which over 250 churches were destroyed in one singly day, Sunday March 6, 1987.

again you are insulting sensible people

2 Likes

Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

If you ask me na who I go ask?

APC people refuse to tell me so dats why i ask. anyway i believe thats the real meaning, his people call him GMB and gullibe people can't look at true meaning.

1 Like

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
saTANists can't stop shocking me with their level of stupidity. Imagine what that one just wrote? Loads of bullcrap I tell ya!
You've started quoting and replying yourself...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

APC people refuse to tell me so dats why i ask. anyway i believe thats the real meaning, his people call him GMB and gullibe people can't look at true meaning.
May be he is. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Sign of tiredness, berem you need some sleep. they go still pay you no worry.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy Can you imagine that crap the dude posted as evidence? Idiagbon's hajj. Lol
I can't help by to shake my head at his level of daft.ness
Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Can you show us how he started the process? You are just dumb if you think your rubbish will be debated.again you are insulting sensible people

Who be sensible people? bros you no join abeg.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
so in your daft state,you still believe I and Obiagelli are the same persons? You really are daft!

3 Likes

Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
so in your daft state,you still believe I and Obiagelli are the same persons? You really are daft!

Go sleep

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
I wonder his level of daftness that he couldn't distinguish your writing style from Obiagell's

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Read all you wrote....
Reportedly, reportedly. Ifs and no ifs , all based on ASSUMPTION.
Your argument hould no water. In fact I can assume that Obj had set the motion for the fuel reversal of 2007 but his 3rd thirm bid that failed prevented it, only for yaradua to announce it Mr. Man your submission will be thrown away in the court of common sense

The question is, why the ifs and reportedly. For the fact that the registration was done in secrecy, nobody can say for the fact. The report was in 1988, not just a random rambling

Can you show us evidence that Nigeria was invited to join as a memeber state during Buhari administration and he refused? Nigeria was invited to join OIC as a member state in December 1985 after Buhari had indicated interest, unfortunately or fortunately, he wasn't in office to conclude what he started.

1 Like

Re: .... by gists: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
OMG!!
the saTANoids are in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: .... by gists: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:

Can you show us evidence that Nigeria was invited to join as a memeber state during Buhari administration and he refused? Nigeria was invited to join OIC as a member state in December 1985 after Buhari had indicated interest, unfortunately or fortunately, he wasn't in office to conclude what he started.

Just wondering how long does the Head of State, (the head of the Supreme Military Council without senate or house of rep) could have needed to do this? How long did it take Gowon and Babangida to take their respective actions.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
gists:

Just wondering how long does the Head of State, (the head of the Supreme Military Council without senate or house of rep) could have needed to do this? How long did it take Gowon and Babangida to take their respective actions.
He isn't smart one bit

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
gists:

To become a full member, you have to wait for 1 year to process application, however, Nigeria's Application was done overnight because we were invited to become a full member after the efforts of Buhari.

You have to know it wasn't even as easy you think because of the secrecy and sentiment of the issue, Babangida never discussed this subject matter at the Armed Forces Ruling Council of the Federal Executive Council and this resulted in the sacking of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe

1 Like

Re: .... by Omimah: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:
Finally, this is

When Shagari was overthrown, Buhari came with a grand design to Islamize the country but was cut short by Ibrahim Babangida. Before Buhari was overthrown the havoc had already be done. He had upgraded the Sharia from Muslim personal law to Muslim law by amending the 1979 Constitution, a phrase that was responsible for the fireworks in the 1989 Constituent Assembly.
How could Buhari have drawn anything from the 1979 Constitution when it's obvious the constitution and political parties are the first things that are suspended when there is a coup?

2 Likes

Re: .... by shizzleStar: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Another useless thread from a compound DUNCE.

Keep making a FOOL of yourself....

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
You dey mind the empty head

1 Like

Re: .... by pendy79: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:

To become a full member, you have to wait for 1 year to process application, however, Nigeria's Application was done overnight because we were invited to become a full member after the efforts of Buhari.

You have to know it wasn't even as easy you think because of the secrecy and sentiment of the issue, Babangida never discussed this subject matter at the Armed Forces Ruling Council of the Federal Executive Council and this resulted in the sacking of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe

Guy you still brought this your false unfounded and unverifiable tale here after acknowledging you were wrong over same argument with me in another thread. What is your issue with OIC? Russia, Thailand and some non muslim state are observer status members are they islamist states?, Togo, Benin Republic, cameroon, gabon, albania are full fledge members have that made them Sharia implementing countries or muslims dominated?

They are talking of Buhari, you talking about Babangida and ubitu ukiwe, is commonsense far from you saTAN goons? Do they collect your brains before you become a jonaTAN supporter?

3 Likes

Re: .... by collynzo82: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chukwudi, at your old age of 58, you cant stop lying and arguing blindly. Accept your error and move on. Lmaooo

7 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
pendy79:

Guy you still brought this your false unfounded and unverifiable tale here after acknowledging you were wrong over same argument with me. What is your issue with OIC? Russia, Thailand and some non muslim state are observer status members are they islamist states?, Togo, Benin Republic, cameroon, gabon, albania are full fledge members have that made them Sharia implementing countries or muslims dominated?

They are talking of Buhari, you talking about Babangida and ubitu ukiwe, is commonsense fall from you saTAN goons? Do they collect your brains before you become a jonaTAN supporter?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .... by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Lemme call on Progressives Gbawe demdem ibnsultan keneking (jonaaaaaaaaoh grin) neenar cleverly egift Omenka Rawani donphilopus

And Jonathanians/Tanoids mogidi Phockphockman talktimi stebell sincere9gerian trolling tit bigass idumose Ngwakwe

Revealing. Infact, Jonathan will islamatise Nigeria before buhari can. Their antecedents speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
pendy79:

Guy you still brought this your false unfounded and unverifiable tale here after acknowledging you were wrong over same argument with me. What is your issue with OIC? Russia, Thailand and some non muslim state are observer status members are they islamist states?, Togo, Benin Republic, cameroon, gabon, albania are full fledge members have that made them Sharia implementing countries or muslims dominated?

They are talking of Buhari, you talking about Babangida and ubitu ukiwe, is commonsense fall from you saTAN goons? Do they collect your brains before you become a jonaTAN supporter?

I do not resort to insult, my correction went thus in the previous exchange, Nigeria became an observer nation under Gowon not Buhari.. that still have not changed the fact the Buhari set the wheel in motion for Nigeria to become full member nation.

We aren't talking whether OIC is good or bad, be guided my dear friend.

You still haven't accepted your mistake that Murtala Mohammed registered Nigeria as an observer to OIC. We argue, we learn.. please refrain from using the word saTAN to describe my person, thanks

2 Likes

Re: .... by collynzo82: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
iconize:

[s]Who cares about Buhari?

I think your major concern should be how to clear your acne infested face. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Woman, you must pay. Your picture made me pour spittle into my Super balanced meal.[/s]

Stop behaving like your father. Leave the woman alone and face the topic. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: .... by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

which yeye error be that

Ibofool, ur foolishness had been highlighted again. grin

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:

Can you show us where you got your secret document or was it whispered to you inside your father's bedroom?

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:

I do not resort to insult, my correction went thus in the previous exchange, Nigeria became an observer nation under Gowon not Buhari.. that still have not changed the fact the Buhari set the wheel in motion for Nigeria to become full member nation.

You still haven't accepted your mistake that Murtala Mohammed registered Nigeria as an observer to OIC. We argue, we learn.. please refrain from using the word saTAN to describe my person, thanks
Provide us link, whether from OIC sources or from a reputable media report or keep silent forever

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:

Barcanista,we still have a long way to educate the saTANists. How long can their dumbness last please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha / Fani Kayode Reacts To Violence In Kano, Attacks APC Government / Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.