Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

.... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (22494 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by greatdeal1408: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
greatdeal1408 thank you

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
greatdeal1408:

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY
My sentiment too

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
pendy79:

Education is a previlege and I will implore you to seek and stop spewing rubbish here. George Bush sent a representative to a member of the OIC in dakar, senegal in the 80s does that make America an observer state? If in your write up you rightly said gumi was sent on behalf of Nigeria's muslim population and not to represent Nigeria is that not clear enough to you?

I don't why you keep derailing... Please read up

http://books.google.com.my/books?id=H6dzQbUehMIC&pg=PA62&dq=nigeria++oic+1971&hl=en&sa=X&ei=a9FPVIO5LdD08QXviYHQBQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=nigeria%20%20oic%201971&f=false

http://books.google.com.my/books?id=LpSmZ7-Hv90C&pg=PA125&dq=nigeria++oic+1971&hl=en&sa=X&ei=a9FPVIO5LdD08QXviYHQBQ&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=nigeria%20%20oic%201971&f=false

http://books.google.com.my/books?id=J1Ipt5A9mLMC&pg=PA217&dq=nigeria++oic+1971&hl=en&sa=X&ei=a9FPVIO5LdD08QXviYHQBQ&ved=0CD0Q6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=nigeria%20%20oic%201971&f=false

I have provided you with 3 evidence... If you want to know the role played by Murtala Mohammed, read below

http://books.google.com.my/books?id=2joqx6vG74cC&pg=PA159&dq=gowon+oic&hl=en&sa=X&ei=7tNPVODTFY6D8gXJ2YBg&ved=0CEIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=gowon%20oic&f=false

THE END

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by greatdeal1408: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'm not against or support any political parties but i want change in the system of things.
Re: .... by cheruv: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

You should be ashamed of yourself, a former moderator being threatened with a ban in a section he once moderated. You have moved from the sublime to the ridiculous. What an anti-climax! You were moved to the crime section and ethnic/racial section which are appendages of the politics section, which people hardly frequent except when threads in the politics section are moved there. If I were you I will quit.
argumentum ad hominem undecided
Dede Yona ruo 2019 cool
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mehn!! I have to duff my hat for the research-ability of Nairaland's 'Barcanista'...you are damn thorough in your work...the rate @ which u exhume facts in both defence and offence statements, one might mistake you for an 'undertaker'..kidding bro! Back to the topic, it's only God that can change our mindset here! Cos peeps would always choose to believe what sounds pleasing to them or they are comfortable with...first impression matters a lot! And peeps have long been deceived by others that it was buhari/idiagbon regime that enlisted us into that co-operation and they are now comfortable with that lie...so, they cling to it and always profess it! It's just like re-reading ur secondary school text books, the upgraded versions..wouldn't it sound awkward to you?? Because they have changed some concept that you once held dear to you. Nonetheless, we must surge ahead come 2015! #UpBarcanista!

3 Likes

Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mehn!! I have to duff my hat for the research-ability of Nairaland's 'Barcanista'...you are damn thorough in your work...the rate @ which u exhume facts in both defence and offence statements, one might mistake you for an 'undertaker'..kidding bro! Back to the topic, it's only God that can change our mindset here! Cos peeps would always choose to believe what sounds pleasing to them or they are comfortable with...first impression matters a lot! And peeps have long been deceived by others that it was buhari/idiagbon regime that enlisted us into that co-operation and they are now comfortable with that lie...so, they cling to it and always profess it! It's just like re-reading ur secondary school text books, the upgraded versions..wouldn't it sound awkward to you?? Because they have changed some concept that you once held dear to you. Nonetheless, we must surge ahead come 2015! #UpBarcanista!Mehn!! I have to duff my hat for the research-ability of Nairaland's 'Barcanista'...you are damn thorough in your work...the rate @ which u exhume facts in both defence and offence statements, one might mistake you for an 'undertaker'..kidding bro! Back to the topic, it's only God that can change our mindset here! Cos peeps would always choose to believe what sounds pleasing to them or they are comfortable with...first impression matters a lot! And peeps have long been deceived by others that it was buhari/idiagbon regime that enlisted us into that co-operation and they are now comfortable with that lie...so, they cling to it and always profess it! It's just like re-reading ur secondary school text books, the upgraded versions..wouldn't it sound awkward to you?? Because they have changed some concept that you once held dear to you. Nonetheless, we must surge ahead come 2015! #UpBarcanista!Mehn!! I have to duff my hat for the research-ability of Nairaland's 'Barcanista'...you are damn thorough in your work...the rate @ which u exhume facts in both defence and offence statements, one might mistake you for an 'undertaker'..kidding bro! Back to the topic, it's only God that can change our mindset here! Cos peeps would always choose to believe what sounds pleasing to them or they are comfortable with...first impression matters a lot! And peeps have long been deceived by others that it was buhari/idiagbon regime that enlisted us into that co-operation and they are now comfortable with that lie...so, they cling to it and always profess it! It's just like re-reading ur secondary school text books, the upgraded versions..wouldn't it sound awkward to you?? Because they have changed some concept that you once held dear to you. Nonetheless, we must surge ahead come 2015! #UpBarcanista!
Re: .... by obayaya(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
Obayaya,is that you? shocked

Berem!!!!

Why you dey shout my name?
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mehn!! I have to duff my hat for the research-ability of Nairaland's 'Barcanista'...you are damn thorough in your work...the rate @ which u exhume facts in both defence and offence statements, one might mistake you for an 'undertaker'..kidding bro! Back to the topic, it's only God that can change our mindset here! Cos peeps would always choose to believe what sounds pleasing to them or they are comfortable with...first impression matters a lot! And peeps have long been deceived by others that it was buhari/idiagbon regime that enlisted us into that co-operation and they are now comfortable with that lie...so, they cling to it and always profess it! It's just like re-reading ur secondary school text books, the upgraded versions..wouldn't it sound awkward to you?? Because they have changed some concept that you once held dear to you. Nonetheless, we must surge ahead come 2015! #UpBarcanista!

2 Likes

Re: .... by obayaya(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
No one is accusing Jonathan or anyone of Christianising Nigeria. I am a practising Pentecostal Christian, but I believe in religious understanding with those of other religions. I don't allow religious beliefs(which is a personal choice) to override and conflict with peace and unity among people. The Bible commands us to live and follow it with ALL men, not just fellow Christians.

However, you proJonathanians have been going about falsely accusing an innocent man. As for the crossed, I will addressed it when the time comes in a nother thread.

The last time I checked, Mr President was the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not the Christian Republic of Nigeria.

And As such, it is within his prerogative to attend associations Nigeria belongs to whether he supports the Idea or not. I don't see the big deal in the fact that he led the delegation. Infact it is a testimony that he isn't a religious bigot or fanatic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
obayaya:

Berem!!!!

Why you dey shout my name?
baby m,how far? I been think say na you be dat. No vex! grin grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
The problem is with GMB image handlers, its so sad that they were incompetent in their functions and did a very silly job. Otherwise, all these wouldn't have been a topic of today.
Anyway, I shall play my part in defending the reputation of the innocent man

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
obayaya:

The last time I checked, Mr President was the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not the Christian Republic of Nigeria.

And As such, it is within his prerogative to attend associations Nigeria belongs to whether he supports the Idea or not. I don't see the big deal in the fact that he led the delegation. Infact it is a testimony that he isn't a religious bigot or fanatic.
I don't know whether you just jump on thread to comment. Read my comment again and stop looking for an unnecessary argument.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: .... by obayaya(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Read all you wrote....
Reportedly, reportedly. Ifs and no ifs , all based on ASSUMPTION.
Your argument hould no water. In fact I can assume that Obj had set the motion for the fuel reversal of 2007 but his 3rd thirm bid that failed prevented it, only for yaradua to announce it Mr. Man your submission will be thrown away in the court of common sense

You see the problem I have with you...

Your Originating Post was a timeline of event written by you without any formal link or source bar 1 which is just a link that GEJ led the delegation to the Cairo meeting..

and here you are calling a "news article from the 80s" assumptions that holds no water...

These assumptions are more acceptable than yours..

obiagelli: See loads of bullcrap

He didn't write the article... He only called your attention to an article written 26 years ago and you called it bullcrap while barcanista's version of events is fact for you.

Very funny....

Barcanista was a toddler in 1988 but he knows more than the articles from back then.

Such logic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ok
obayaya:

You see the problem I have with you...

Your Originating Post was a timeline of event written by you without any formal link or source bar 1 which is just a link that GEJ led the delegation to the Cairo meeting..

and here you are calling a "news article from the 80s" assumptions that holds no water...

These assumptions are more acceptable than yours..

He did write the article... He only called your attention to an article written 26 years ago and you called it bullcrap while barcanista's version of events is fact for you.

Very funny....

Barcanista was a toddler in 1988 but he knows more than the articles from back then.

Such logic
Re: .... by obayaya(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
baby m,how far? I been think say na you be dat. No vex! grin grin

I dey o... how your side?

barcanista:
I don't know whether you just jump on thread to comment. Read my comment again and stop looking for an unnecessary argument.
Ciao

What were you hoping to achieve by stressing that GEJ led the Cairo delegation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Omimah: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
cheruv:

argumentum ad hominem undecided
Dede Yona ruo 2019 cool
Dede Yona ruo 2015.
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
The problem is with GMB image handlers, its so sad that they were incompetent in their functions and did a very silly job. Otherwise, all these wouldn't have been a topic of today.
Anyway, I shall play my part in defending the reputation of the innocent man
...I totally agree with you! Abati, Metuh and Okupe are doing a 'fantastic' job for GEJ in dat regard..the way those 3 come up with their defence for GEJ, every now and then; you begin to wonder whether they even sleep in peace with their consciences intact. Always looking for ways to quote the opposition out of context and distort their statement. the trio, in my opinion are his invaluable assets. As you said, 'we' MUST continue to play our part to free ourselves from the clutches of those criminals that pride themselves as the ruling party.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
February 14, 2015 Jonathan once again, will be voted for, and he will win in a landslide victory.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
...I totally agree with you! Abati, Metuh and Okupe are doing a 'fantastic' job for GEJ in dat regard..the way those 3 come up with their defence for GEJ, every now and then; you begin to wonder whether they even sleep in peace with their consciences intact. Always looking for ways to quote the opposition out of context and distort their statement. the trio, in my opinion are his invaluable assets. As you said, 'we' MUST continue to play our part to free ourselves from the clutches of those criminals that pride themselves as the ruling party.
By the grace of God we shall stop them

1 Like

Re: .... by benardtotti(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
Fantastic analysis by barcanista, waiting for saTANs to come and spew their usual bullcrap.

President Jonathan at the OIC meeting 2013

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/
Alhaji Ayatollah Jonathan Bin Laden really looks comfy in that pix, lol
Re: .... by Rawani: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
I can't believe i missed all this cry. Thumbs up barcanista.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rawani:
I can't believe i missed all this cry. Thumbs up barcanista.
Thank you baba... You de skype now?
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
benardtotti:
Alhaji Ayatollah Jonathan Bin Laden really looks comfy in that pix, lol
lol, very funny!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .... by Rawani: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you baba... You de skype now?

In a bit bruv, I go buzz u.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rawani:

In a bit bruv, I go buzz u.
You get my skype name?
Re: .... by Rawani: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You get my skype name?

Yh you msgd me.
Re: .... by major466(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
I see lots of Buhari apologist clinging unto online sources to back up their arguments to exonerate Gen Buhari. This is dead on arrival.
At the moment there's no direct link, source online that would pin point directly the blueprint about plans and principal actors involved in the plot to Islamize Nigeria. Reason is that they're plan shrouded in 'Secrecy'. Secret groups worldwide execute their activities in secret. Their plans are not done in the open nor do they keep records through public archives. Secret cabals do not reveal secret plots through public domains where it could be retrieved easily and used as evidence against them. Except they exposed themselves (Unknowingly).
Like criminal activities, secret groups and cabals leave traces in their activities. These traces otherwise known as leads are what people use to uncover plans and expose secret plots.

Lot of Buhari followers accuse us (GEJ supporters) for bastardizing the image of Gen Buhari as a religious fantastics. Will you blame us? It was Buhari who tagged himself the extremist tag in the first place. Buhari painted himself a religious extremist through his own words. It's public knowledge that Gen Buhari made these statement:
# I call for the total declaration of Sharia in Nigeria...
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

The above statement alone is enough to label him a religious fantastics. No one forced him to say it. Is it out of place for us to call him a religious extremist? Words are powerful. The power of life and dead are embedded in words. That's why the Americans will say this:
'You have the right to remain silent, for anything you say will be used against you'.

Gen Buhari knew the secularity of the Nigerian State, yet still went ahead to call for the total declaration of Sharia in Nigeria. Now his own words are used as trace against him. Remember, in any secret plot traces are left behind. Buhari by himself exposed himself willingly as a trace in this secret plan. Blame Gen Buhari for exposing himself as one of the principal actors in the plot to Islamize Nigeria.

The nature of this topic will make it fruitless to convince people. Therefore everyone should believe what he or she wants to believe.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rawani:

Yh you msgd me.
I remember
Re: .... by Demdem(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
February 14, 2015 Jonathan once again, will be voted for, and he will win in a landslide victory.

Billygoat, face topic.
Jonathan till ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: .... by Oyeneku3: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Hhhmmmm...APC supporters are doing a great job on NL... grin
They can't stop pummeling saTANists,
Hhmmm..Reuben Abati must hear this, his paid e-warriors re bunch of lazy puvnks.. undecided

Re: .... by iconize(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
collynzo82:

Stop behaving like your father. Leave the woman alone and face the topic. Thanks

You're a pure m_oron!

Send me your mum's newwds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims / SDP Governorship Aspirant, Sen. Iyiola Omisore Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Hajj: Aisha Buhari Departs Saudi For Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.