Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially (51768 Views)

Breaking News Tambuwal’s Defection: PDP Challenges Court’s Jurisdiction / Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
chibwike:
Please dont insult that girl
Sweet don't mind. He can go on. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

bros i fit dash u anoda plot o, space boku
And you think that I will denigrate myself to your level of folly?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by ozo13(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

APC DOES NO HAVE A MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE OF REPS
y e dey pepper u nah bro.don't fink he hasnt done his own assignments n calculations. Soon u will see oda northern PDP reps following suit.anyway wish al of dem successes in dr presumed calculations. Good for democracy. We now HV a very strong opposition. It will make d PDP situp or else...... grin
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
And you think that I will denigrate myself to your level of folly?

abeg live grammar ja re.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
ozo13:
y e dey pepper u nah bro.don't fink he hasnt done his own assignments n calculations. Soon u will see oda northern PDP reps following suit.anyway wish al of dem successes in dr presumed calculations. Good for democracy. We now HV a very strong opposition. It will make d PDP setup or else...... grin
bros forget it is every man for himself . Nobody will follow tambuwal if it won't guarantee them an automatic ticket. You have to understand that right now every single rep member is looking for a way to come back to the house or go higher, so why should a rep from another state follow tambuwal if it won't benefit him. Tambuwal decision is basically a personal political decision and it doesn't benefit anyone other than him so it doesn't encompass any other person. If any rep follow tambuwal and loses out tambuwal will not compensate that rep

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by emmyz09(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Hmmmmmmm Christians be WISe.......... Vote wiSEly.........

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....
Are u really a Nigerian? Do you really think at all? This is really shallow thinking. Why must we make politics a religious matter? Its ppl like u inciting others. Pls house vote for ppl with good credentials and precedents.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....

Bros U are right, we need to vote more than wisely. We that are in the north and have witness post election violence and this Boko menace know that politics in Naija have turn to religious affairs.
We know is God that help us but have to help ourselves first. that is the koko whether someone comes up n shout I will tell d true of the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by politricks: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
penny01502:
you are high on drugs again
Yes. Any other thing?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fairheven: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Them just de allocate cemetery space for themselves
An TAMBUWAL de for Abuja,dey collect Fresh air with Suya cheesy
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Ovamboland(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
new2020:
This election as has been decided long ago and GEJ will win with landslide. Now, let's do some factual analysis. SS and SE HAVE SEALED THEIR DESTINY WITH JONATHAN. Even if you adopt Mohammed/Jesus or Jesus/Mohammed, SE and SS will still vote GEJ 100%. Now let's take a look at SW. Mimiko of Ondo just joined PDP, that state will go to PDP, Guy man of Ekiti Fayose will deliver Ekiti for PDP and most likely Akala or someone will win under PDP and Oyo will deliver for PDP. Only Osun will tip towards APC. North central...Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Plateau and Kwara (all he needs is to have a meeting with Dr. Saraki; laugh, smile with him, give him oil block and assure him Kwara will forever belong to him as long as he is re-elected...he will not interfere any way and form in his state; he can run it like his private enterprise. Saraki will say really? GEJ is will say yes Wahali. Saraki will deliver Kwara for GEJ). Now, Adamawa; all the politics going on there lately you think it's a movie, this is a well engineered plan by PDP to gobble up that state. Kaduna will go for PDP, so will Gombe. Bauchi and Kebbi with PDP governors and GEJ supporters will go PDP, Jigawa will go PDP...Sule Lamido just need a little love and recently met with GEJ to commission his airport, will deliver Jigawa for PDP. Modu Sheriff is likely to join PdP and will split the vote in Borno with his followers...Northerners vote with followers; that's something unique about them. Same will happen in Kano as Supporters/followers of Shekarau will split Kano vote, at least by 40% for PDP. Ibrahim Shema of Katsina will deliver PDP. The only two Northern states that will be difficult for swing are Zamfara and Sokoto...these are core northern states that take "SAI BUHARI" TO THEIR HEARTS. Zamfara will support whoever APC/ACN pick....Must be a northerner and muslim. For Sokoto, the governor is immensely grassroot, self-made and stubborn. He is a PDP, though with the exit of Tukur whom he swore never to have anything to do with, he is more likely to work with Muazu and deliver PDP for GEJ; however with defection of Speaker Tambuwal today whom he controls like his personal cattle...he can recall him back to Sokoto within minutes, that said, looks like Wammako is not laughing or willing to cooperate with PDP with Tambuwal defection. Now to Atiku, A lot of people don't understand that Atiku is a planted Aspirant by GEJ in APC to cut down northern votes...trust me, Atiku is in cohorts with GEJ. He did this in the last election...his supporters ended up dividing northern vote or voting for GEJ in the last minute. As I said earlier, northerners vote in line with someone they follow irrespective of party or candidate.

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWers have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWers, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided close to half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWers here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, most house members, senators, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell that presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way with mutual selfish concession...give and take!

So ladies and Gentlemen, save this post and I assure you 100%, my analysis will be the reality and GEJ will be re-elected come 2015]

So you know these are the people who made you a nonentity and deserve to go to jail yet you a campaining to ensure your children too become nonentity like you? It is true that oppression will get to a level that even the oppressed will wish and fight for the r.ape to continue that is the condition you find yourself. And please shove the fake love you have for Buhari and Fasola back to where it belongs, either to the chicken feed they paid you or to your Stockholm syndrome/religiously brain-washed brain.

Meanwhile your analysis is wishy-washy and never realistic, PDP will win Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi and many other Northern states when Buhari is contesting? silly thoughts

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by tit(f): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

APC FOr muslim

While

PDP for christians.....

talk with sense.
I am a muslim and i shall vote for PDP
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by otosa(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
not4sure:
So what happen to the office of the speaker... Will he vacate it
As Mimiko vacate from Governor office in Ondo State?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
fairheven:

An TAMBUWAL de for Abuja,dey collect Fresh air with Suya cheesy
We shall use every legitimate weapon to kickout PDP from power next year

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
pdp and apc are just d same, all dey want is to loot our money to foreing land ja re. dont be deceive.
i dont like any party but buhari i hate more. buhari ruling naija since I dey belle.
Bring fashola and see everybody vote for him, not tambuwale or atiku or buhari.
Fashola should b presidential candidate of pdp or apc, not all this yeye poloitician
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by penny01502: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
politricks:
Yes. Any other thing?
yea

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fairheven: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
emmyz09:

Are u really a Nigerian? Do you really think at all? This is really shallow thinking. Why must we make politics a religious matter? Its ppl like u inciting others. Pls house vote for ppl with good credentials and precedents.
The more reason we need to have "independent candidacy",so that ppl stop associating individuals with political parties an wat they stand for..that way,no party will ask a presidential aspirant to pay 37million naira to buy normination form..party doesn't make individuals,but individuals make party,a thief In PDP ,will also be a thief in APC.ppl don't just get it.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
oti o, my mb don finish...hahaha
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by kalamayat: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
tit:
If Jonathan does not remove Tambuwal, shall call him a bastard!
Be calm, GEJ told the PDP reps not to impeach him after he attended APC meeting recently in Sokoto

GEJ has done his homework regarding Tambuwal defection from the day he became the speaker of the house.

Yes, PDP must flex muscles, but there are very
clever ways of keeping things under control.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by slymansun: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tambuwal has been an active member of APC, he just made it official. My friend who is a card-carrying member of APC told me this about 5months ago. Told me about his presidential ambition and how he has been lavishing money on APC for this purpose. It is a pity our politics lacks ideology. If he doesn't achieve his ambition tomorrow, he will come back to PDP. Our politicians are only interested in their personal aggrandizement; bunch of criminals

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by politricks: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
penny01502:
yea

GEJ till 2019
Whatever rocks your kabu kabu
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by feedthenation(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nigerian Politicians are just too feckle, they are not sound nor do they initiate expansive ideologies.

Like kindergartens, they hop from one playhouse to the next as it suits them.

When will Nigerians realise that our politicians are only looking after themselves and not the population.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Femistico(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
in as much mimiko don defect to pdp den no problem

mimiko get brain pass tambuwal in terms of politics since 256B.C

Gej till wah do u call it...

proudly pdp...
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by patrickmuf(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]Tinubu the master strategist. This is the greatest politician of our time.

He saw this 4yrs ago, when he told SW ACN legislators to reject Mulikat AKande and support Tambuwal for Speaker

What a masterstroke that turned out to be, Thats sacrificing a pawn to gain a Castle. sacrificing an ordinary Rep to gain a speaker

Asiwaju Jagaban Borgu. The intelligence in your toe nail is more than in your opponents family lineage[/size]
Nice analysis, but I think Tambuwal was the pawn in Tinubu's board...A pawn can get you a Queen/castle/Knight/bishop if properly managed...I think Tinubu is a GM...#ChessMatics
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by PEREP: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ovamboland:

So you know these are the people who made you a nonentity and deserve to go to jail yet you a campaining to ensure your children too become nonentity like you? It is true that oppression will get to a level that even the oppressed will wish and fight for the r.ape to continue that is the condition you find yourself. And please shove the fake love you have for Buhari and Fasola back to where it belongs, either to the chicken feed they paid you or to your Stockholm syndrome/religiously brain-washed brain.

Meanwhile your analysis is wishy-washy and never realistic, PDP will win Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi and many other Northern states when Buhari is contesting? silly thoughts

Are we saying GEJ won't win in the following states?

Ekiti
Ondo
Kogi
FCT
Nasarawa
Benue
Adamawa
Jigawa
Niger
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
C/Rivers
Gombe
Bauchi
Kaduna
Plateau
Kebbi
Enugu
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Anambra

He will pick the required 25 percent in the following states if not a win

Lagos
Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Katsina
Sokoto
Zamfara
Borno
Yobe
Edo
Kwara
Kano

It is still a long way to Elections and the wait will soon be over.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by UD101(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Egomah:
Ok, what is he contesting for? Presidency or as a governor of his state?
As gorvernor of his state, Sokoto. The governorship position has been zoned to his senatorial district. He's nt contesting 4 Presido or VP
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by PDPZONE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Well... if true its a big shame, just hope he knows what he is doing... Farewell then wishing you all the best in your political endeavor... + or - PDP is still stronger and ever vibrant. smiley
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by adebysy: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
people, una don start o,which one is religion matter in politician defecting from one party to the other,are there not christians in APC. Abeg enough of all these religion sentimentalism.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Toktee(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Firefire:
How will Tambuwal defection make APC more progressive

Same old expired indivudual from PDP coming over to APC to become saint?

APC well done, continue, you shall see how you got it wrong soon.
If the devil repent today and go back to God,he will be wellcome.

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by osnova(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
TAMBUWAL.......if u like make u defect to RPG ...I don't care....GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by gonzaga: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nigerians never fail to amaze me. A man who had long left the PDP and just decided to make it official is surprising only to the politically naive.

Even PDP had long removed him from their protocol list. They usually skip the speaker for the deputy speaker.

If it was the deputy speaker or Obj that decamped, that would have been rightly termed breaking news.

We knew this all along....
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fairheven: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
tit:

talk with sense.
I am a muslim and i shall vote for PDP
Are u realy sure and ready to subject our nation and posterity to another 4years of misery?tink again : : undecided sleep over it,call your family members for emergency meeting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Iriruaga100(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
PDP members in the house should do the necessary thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.